PDA

View Full Version : Bonnyrigv Ticket Selection

Iggy Pope
08-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Apologies if covered already.
Does anyone know if tickets purchased online tomorrow will be availably by seat selection, ie from a seating map of the pink dome?

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Apologies if covered already.
Does anyone know if tickets purchased online tomorrow will be availably by seat selection, ie from a seating map of the pink dome?

They usually are, however I don't think every section will be available immediately.

It will say Roseburn section H, J, K, L and M

Wheatfield sections C (section C may be used for segregation) D, E, F and G (Bonnyrigg got allocated sections A and B in the Wheatfield)

You should get to choose which section you want but as I say they may not release them all tomorrow.

Iggy Pope
08-01-2017, 03:32 PM
They usually are, however I don't think every section will be available immediately.

Wheatfield sections C (section C may be used for segregation) D, E, F and G (Bonnyrigg got allocated sections A and B in the Wheatfield)

You should get to choose which section you want but as I say they may not release them all tomorrow.

Ta. I'm thinking more seat than section though. Might just pitch up in the morning. Do ASTs get to pick their seat?

mutley
08-01-2017, 04:25 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that hospitality would be at ER then bussed to the game? Anyone else heard that and any idea of prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NthCarolinaHibs
08-01-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that hospitality would be at ER then bussed to the game? Anyone else heard that and any idea of prices?

Think it was 75 notes...

hibbysam
08-01-2017, 05:51 PM

We have more season ticket holders than seats, so they will have to release them all at the same time, unless they have someone sitting watching sales every ten minutes to release more l.

BoomtownHibees
08-01-2017, 06:08 PM

Away season tickets allocated in Section C

Scouse Hibee
08-01-2017, 06:08 PM

It's on the main site £75

mutley
08-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Thank you, seen it now. I am tempted, but the co fusing part, they offer parking at ER, bus to tynecastle, but you have to make your own way back! Seems a bit strange

Bristolhibby
08-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Thank you, seen it now. I am tempted, but the co fusing part, they offer parking at ER, bus to tynecastle, but you have to make your own way back! Seems a bit strange

I've bought two hospitality tickets for me and the old man. The girl did point that out. TBH I'm getting the bus to ER so it makes no difference to me. Just make my way back home from Tynie.

J

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 10:55 PM

Says who? :confused:

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Ta. I'm thinking more seat than section though. Might just pitch up in the morning. Do ASTs get to pick their seat?

No, they don't get a choice.

B.H.F.C
08-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Says who? :confused:

Tells you the seat you've been allocated in your account history online.

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 10:58 PM
]We have more season ticket holders than seats, [/B]so they will have to release them all at the same time, unless they have someone sitting watching sales every ten minutes to release more l.

We have more STH than tickets for Falkirk but they get released one or two sections at a time.

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Tells you the seat you've been allocated in your account history online.

Does it? I had no idea. I'll go check now.

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 11:06 PM

Apologies, you are indeed correct. :aok:

BoomtownHibees
08-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Apologies, you are indeed correct. :aok:

I know :)

GreenCastle
08-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Where will the drum be ?

JimBHibees
09-01-2017, 06:52 AM
How do the rows go at the PBS? Is it the higher the row the higher up the stand?

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 08:56 AM
How do the rows go at the PBS? Is it the higher the row the higher up the stand?

Row 28 back row.

Iceman1875
09-01-2017, 01:37 PM
When do the tickets go on public sale?

Biggie
09-01-2017, 02:03 PM
When do the tickets go on public sale?

Thursday 10am apparently....can't see it tbh, too many ST holders these days, too few seats in that dump (unless they kept some back for GS) - would they do that ?

As for hospitality - leave your car at the stadium, get a lift to Tynie, but make your own way back to ER - sook me.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Thursday 10am apparently....can't see it tbh, too many ST holders these days, too few seats in that dump (unless they kept some back for GS) - would they do that ?

As for hospitality - leave your car at the stadium, get a lift to Tynie, but make your own way back to ER - sook me.

Not a chance.

GordonHFC
09-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Row 28 back row.

Think the Wheatfield goes up to 30 at the back

kaimendhibs
09-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Back row of Roseburn for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk