PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Goals

dp00
07-01-2017, 09:58 PM
When are the club going to get this working correctly ?

Went in before the game and went up to top floor. The q for the two bars was massive mainly due to the fact there was only two staff serving and the women that served me was slower than a snail and didn't appear to have a clue

The club need to do something about Behind the Goals , the idea should be to get the place as full as possible , have some atmosphere (music ect) and get as much money spent from fans as possible by being efficient in serving drink and having a good atmosphere. It could be a goldmine for hibs if just a little effort was put into it . Even the marathon bet booking area looked just like a machine chucked on a table.

Surely we could do better ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
07-01-2017, 10:02 PM
When are the club going to get this working correctly ?

Went in before the game and went up to top floor. The q for the two bars was massive mainly due to the fact there was only two staff serving and the women that served me was slower than a snail and didn't appear to have a clue

The club need to do something about Behind the Goals , the idea should be to get the place as full as possible , have some atmosphere (music ect) and get as much money spent from fans as possible by being efficient in serving drink and having a good atmosphere. It could be a goldmine for hibs if just a little effort was put into it . Even the marathon bet booking area looked just like a machine chucked on a table.

Surely we could do better ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do have music on the first floor now but I agree that having 3 bar persons at peak times would go some way to reducing the waiting times before you can get served.

Mr White
07-01-2017, 10:04 PM
They used to have a separate bottle bar back in 04/05 when I first went in. It helped reduce queues at the main bars as I recall. Maybe something to reconsider?

B.H.F.C
07-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Agree. The service is really, really poor.

The screens are also poor if you want to watch whatever game happens to be on TV.

It's still busy every week so the club probably aren't bothered about spending any money to improve it.

EH54
07-01-2017, 10:20 PM
They used to have a separate bottle bar back in 04/05 when I first went in. It helped reduce queues at the main bars as I recall. Maybe something to reconsider?

they had something similar earlier in the season it was a small Heineken bar just beside the downstairs toilets but haven't seen it back for a while.