PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambos upset.

Pages : [1] 2

Jim44
06-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Tonight's game has really got to them. For a start, they actually started a thread about the match ( unusual because they normally try to feign indifference to our progress or lack of it), in the probable chance that it would mark the start of our annual demise. The thread's a hoot and they've ended up at each others' throats ....... pleasing!!!!! :greengrin

Diclonius
06-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Still hurting from 2-2. Nae luck.

StevieCowan
06-01-2017, 11:26 PM
They'll never admit it but they are crapping themselves that the "wee team" have the real possibility of blowing them, Aberdeen etc out the water should we win promotion.

Higher average crowds, better players and no real debt to speak of.

They are worried.

cabbageandribs1875
06-01-2017, 11:42 PM
2695 guests....half of them yamboids gritting their 3 teeth at the monitor

dalgetybayhibee
07-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Just had a look at kickback and they really are upset us as the wee team, talk about empty seats, the onlmpty seats I could see had all been in south stand, I was in west stand and east and FF looked full to me.
y
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/166362-wee-team-v-dundee-utd/page-7

Andy74
07-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Just had a look at kickback and they really are upset us as the wee team, talk about empty seats, the onlmpty seats I could see had all been in south stand, I was in west stand and east and FF looked full to me.
y
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/166362-wee-team-v-dundee-utd/page-7

A bigger crowd than they can fit in their stadium. Again. And they seriously discuss empty seats?!

Northernhibee
07-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Wee team chat again :thumbsup:

Who was the last team out of us to win the league cup?
Who was the last team out of us to win the Scottish cup?
Who's had the largest attendance in the capital last season?
Who's had the largest attendance at Tynecastle last season?
Who's had the largest attendance this season in the capital?

sbell1875
07-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Kickback really does answer the question of 'is there intelligent life on planet Earth' with a big fat 'No'.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Kickback really does answer the question of 'is there intelligent life on planet Earth' with a big fat 'No'.

They add absolutely nothing to the gene pool.

sbell1875
07-01-2017, 12:46 AM
They add absolutely nothing to the gene pool.

Their obsession over crowd sizes, BIG TEAM wee team etc is embarrassing. They have no shame or sense of morality and seem hell bent on continuing to knock us down at every opportunity when in fact we've got an awful more going right for us just now.

California-Hibs
07-01-2017, 12:51 AM
It's a great read. Goes from hopes and predictions of 'Hibsing it' to then distraught with the game being over after just 20 minutes, to one of them talking about United 'Heartsing it' 😂 Then our Scottish Cup win gets a mention and they all start going at each other's throats.....

They're not bothered by us lifting the cup though....not at all...nope.

😂😂😂

Steve20
07-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Hearts fans still haven't got over us winning the cup.

It's great.

cabbageandribs1875
07-01-2017, 01:12 AM

It's great.

they still haven't got over us having a bigger stadium...and the hibs giving them their biggest attendance at the hovel last season v st.johnstone

fat freddy
07-01-2017, 01:13 AM
I just read some of that, I had to skim quite a few posts as they are fond of re quoting each other and sticking weird pictures at the bottom as their reply, its like a comic rather than a forum. I found the content to be bitter, hateful, uninformed and juvenile, I cant believe any intelligent Hearts supporter spends time debating football with the quality of poster that resides there, you get the feeling that everyone who posts is a bit stupid. Ive spent time browsing the forums of many clubs, most contain good humour, intelligent debate and healthy rivalry / dislike towards their nearest neighbours, kickback is more like a bitter sevco forum, devoid of self awareness, humourless and hateful, they seem to enjoy fighting with themselves and calling each other Hibbies, any post which veers from the common narrative is pounced upon and the poster is called out as a hibs fan, a common quote is 'this place is crawling with vermin' usually accompanied with a picture of a former player screaming. Weird Place, im not going back until the day we win promotion, that will be a laugh

hibsbollah
07-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Just imagine how miserable they'll be when we retain the Cup in May:greengrin

fat freddy
07-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Just imagine how miserable they'll be when we retain the Cup in May:greengrin

They still haven't recovered from May 21st, some of them are crippled with hate towards us, they define themselves in relation to us, if Hibs are doing well they feel real pain. Weirdos.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-01-2017, 01:33 AM
As always, great read. What do you do when you've got a massively restricted vocabulary? Just post numerous weird pictures of folks heads, random folk like Jim Jeffries over and over again.

"We sell out every week but you don't hear us go on about it" [emoji23][emoji23] Scott Wilson shouts it from the rooftops every week(even at our semi final against St Johnstone-weird).

"Hibs exploit the loan system" [emoji23] Obv forgotten how they, illegally, played the loan system under Romanov. How many guys 'on loan' from Lithuania at one point?

Also numerous posts about how poor the game was and how crap the atmosphere was. Just absolute blatant lies. I was able to watch the Hearts v Rangers game the other week and say that Hearts played well and the atmosphere looked decent. There is just such a weird bitterness towards us by many on KB.

ehf
07-01-2017, 01:38 AM
I just read some of that, I had to skim quite a few posts as they are fond of re quoting each other and sticking weird pictures at the bottom as their reply, its like a comic rather than a forum. I found the content to be bitter, hateful, uninformed and juvenile, I cant believe any intelligent Hearts supporter spends time debating football with the quality of poster that resides there, you get the feeling that everyone who posts is a bit stupid. Ive spent time browsing the forums of many clubs, most contain good humour, intelligent debate and healthy rivalry / dislike towards their nearest neighbours, kickback is more like a bitter sevco forum, devoid of self awareness, humourless and hateful, they seem to enjoy fighting with themselves and calling each other Hibbies, any post which veers from the common narrative is pounced upon and the poster is called out as a hibs fan, a common quote is 'this place is crawling with vermin' usually accompanied with a picture of a former player screaming. Weird Place, im not going back until the day we win promotion, that will be a laugh

:agree: I wasted 10 minutes skimming through that thread and really am bamboozled. Most Yams I know are reasonably rational and intelligent but those posters, as you say, are nothing like that; it's kindergarten stuff, at best. So different from this forum, or the Bounce or pretty much any other fans forum barring the extreme Sevco ones. Puzzling.

Callyballybe
07-01-2017, 01:39 AM
One of them actually using the phase 'Heartsing it' is brilliant. Lol. Biggest surprise for me was it seems that there was genuinely more than one of them at our game tonight, openingly talking about it as well. I've heard stories of yams doing that, but I really didn't think it was seriously happening.

I've never, in all my life, heard of Hibs fans doing this. Ever.

tamig
07-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Was just discussing in the boozer that there are a whole generation - possibly into second generation now - of hertz fans who have known nothing other than lengthy spells of domination over us. That has bred the big team/wee team pish and all the other associated dross around it as well as a huge sense of self entitlement. They are experiencing something they have never encountered before, and it's something they will need to deal with for the forseeable. Welcome to reality roasters. GGTTH - FTH.

O'Rourke3
07-01-2017, 01:49 AM
There's some scary stuff on their site. I now believe that the CHY (Common House Yam) has forgotten their fortnightly sell outs are nothing to do with how the are playing or what league they are in but survival... Apparently they've forgotten their budget relies on this. I've often suspected that their contributors are the type that take the freebies or their mate's Season Ticket and don't actually spend on the club simply assuming it will go on.

mutley
07-01-2017, 02:10 AM
As one pointed out, yes the away end had a lot of empty seats, however, even with about 1500 empty seated area, a crowd of 18,789 is still more that they can fit at tincastle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Heid Yin
07-01-2017, 02:37 AM
Everything that Hearts threw at us, including 114 years to having bigger crowds, has come back to haunt them and has them eating dirt.
The pain they are suffering is tangible. Like another poster said, a younger generation of Jambos has known nothing but Hearts dominance, and now they simply can't handle Hibs domination of them the last few years, nor our Scottish Cup Win, nor our getting bigger gates than them - even at their own stadium (v St. Johnstone in Scottish Cup). Their juvenile posts are just that - juvenile, immature and pitiful.
I am 59 and when I was a teenager I don't ever recall Jambos referring to us as 'vermin' and '****'. There appears to be genuine hatred and fear of us amongst a sizeable swathe of their support.
Of course, social media such as Kickback allows them to congregate and let vent with their feelings. I always have to remind myself that I have people in my life who are Jambos and absolutely the complete opposite to many of the social misfits who rant and rage on kickback.

07-01-2017, 02:38 AM
What's probably getting the Jambos down is that they are going nowhere fast since Neilson left.
Normally teams get a bounce with a new manager.

Realisation they are not the second force in Scottish football they thought they were.
They may regret running Neilson out of town yet.

How long before they start flying protest plane s over Tynie again.

Captain Trips
07-01-2017, 02:43 AM
Hearts can do one, I understand their training sessions end with a game of heads down thumbs up.

Pete
07-01-2017, 02:50 AM

It's great.

Those who are products of the cheating years, or those who believed the big team hype, never will.

It's sad in a way.

Captain Trips
07-01-2017, 02:56 AM
They also get to bring in a game for final match of season and can wear what they like.

NAE NOOKIE
07-01-2017, 04:10 AM
What a nice read that was ..... 12 ( twelve ) pages full of the usual deluded pish that sickbag is usually awash with :faf:

They are obsessed with loan players, of which Hibs currently have three, two of whom didn't play tonight, Humphrey is on a short term contract, not on loan, which they have obviously missed. One of them seems to think John McGynn? whoever he is, is at Hibs because of Celtic???

I loved the meltdown when one poster had the temerity to suggest the atmosphere at ER last night was better than the PBS .... If the guy is a troll he's a pretty good one coz he's managed over 1000 posts without being binned :greengrin

And finally my favourite sickbag lie which they trot out all the time ....... 'We tried to save Hibs during the Mercer takeover, but they didn't try to help us two years ago that's why I hate them'.
Sorry Yamboids, but Robbo whose whole family were Hibbies and a few high profile local celebrity Yams who didn't dare take the risk of alienating half of Edinburgh and the Lothians tut tutting over what a cad Mr Mercer was doesn't constitute helping to save the Hibs .................. The truth was that if you exclude that 0000.1% of the Yam support the rest of them were either actively behind Mercer or couldn't have cared less either way.

Their ability to revise history and convince themselves its the truth practically defines their club and its support :sick:

green day
07-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Kickback is a cesspool and, thankfully, doesn't reflect the majority of jambos.

A Jambo mate was messaging me during the match telling me how good it looked etc.

The sensible among them can see that a strong Hibs and Hearts are good for the wider game.

There were a few decent comments in there, but lots of the windae licker type as well.

Fun times!

Barney McGrew
07-01-2017, 05:27 AM
The 21st of May decimated their entire songbook and allowed us to laugh loudly in their faces about their wee 5-1 comfort blanket. Now we're making an erse of their other obsession about attendances, they're really beginning to lose it.

As they would say across the way - amusing.

McD
07-01-2017, 07:59 AM
What a nice read that was ..... 12 ( twelve ) pages full of the usual deluded pish that sickbag is usually awash with :faf:

They are obsessed with loan players, of which Hibs currently have three, two of whom didn't play tonight, Humphrey is on a short term contract, not on loan, which they have obviously missed. One of them seems to think John McGynn? whoever he is, is at Hibs because of Celtic???

I loved the meltdown when one poster had the temerity to suggest the atmosphere at ER last night was better than the PBS .... If the guy is a troll he's a pretty good one coz he's managed over 1000 posts without being binned :greengrin

And finally my favourite sickbag lie which they trot out all the time ....... 'We tried to save Hibs during the Mercer takeover, but they didn't try to help us two years ago that's why I hate them'.
Sorry Yamboids, but Robbo whose whole family were Hibbies and a few high profile local celebrity Yams who didn't dare take the risk of alienating half of Edinburgh and the Lothians tut tutting over what a cad Mr Mercer was doesn't constitute helping to save the Hibs .................. The truth was that if you exclude that 0000.1% of the Yam support the rest of them were either actively behind Mercer or couldn't have cared less either way.

Their ability to revise history and convince themselves its the truth practically defines their club and its support :sick:

They also forget that the preceding years of their almost demise were littered with many warnings from Hibs folk that how they were operating wasn't sustainable (brushed off as our jealousy), and a lot of them trying to lord it over us with their 'wee team', 'not in our league anymore', champions league, 2 World Cup stars delusions, and them generally driving a lot of poisonous vitriol between the 2 sets of supporters.

Now they like to pretend they were the victims (laughably), and the big bad Hibs fans were horrible and wanted them to fold and cliped on them, and tried to have them shut down. Pathetic

Pretty Boy
07-01-2017, 08:14 AM
They have to take an interest in us.

The wee team have been regulars in the latter stages of both cup competitions on a regular basis (and have 2 trophies in the cabinet in the last decade to their 1) whilst they struggle to win a game in the cups anymore. The wee team are playing meaningful matches every week albeit in a league we don't want to be in. They sit in a library, admittedly a busy one, every week watching thw love child of Ferguson and Guardiolas team battle it out for the illustrious honour of 4th place.

They need Hibs, they hate us exisiting but they need us to compare themselves to.

McD
07-01-2017, 08:22 AM

The wee team have been regulars in the latter stages of both cup competitions on a regular basis (and have 2 trophies in the cabinet in the last decade to their 1) whilst they struggle to win a game in the cups anymore. The wee team are playing meaningful matches every week albeit in a league we don't want to be in. They sit in a library, admittedly a busy one, every week watching thw love child of Ferguson and Guardiolas team battle it out for the illustrious honour of 4th place.

They need Hibs, they hate us exisiting but they need us to compare themselves to.

On their thread, one of them even makes the comment 'teams are defined by their rivals' - I could think of a few other ways to define my team, none of which are them.

Jim44
07-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Another two beauties:

Im not disputing that, Jake. It sickens me to hear them singing about winning the cup like they were tonight. Should never have been allowed to happen. I hate them having won it and I hate the fact that we played a part in them winning it. Every hearts fan should feel the same.

Well its happened now mars.
Im over it .

They will never top 1-5 or 4-0 or 22 in a row.
Look at our record v them.

I hope they rot but if they come up lets just enjoy the future.

We are miles in front .

Feel the seethe! :greengrin

Jack
07-01-2017, 08:55 AM
The 21st of May decimated their entire songbook and allowed us to laugh loudly in their faces about their wee 5-1 comfort blanket. Now we're making an erse of their other obsession about attendances, they're really beginning to lose it.

As they would say across the way - amusing.

Yes, you'd think they spend time getting together new chants and songs.

Onion
07-01-2017, 09:07 AM
The 3000 Hearts fans who have bought tickets for the Hibs v Bonnyrigg Rose game will regret their obsession if we play like last night with that formation :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-01-2017, 09:09 AM
I've not even looked at the thread on Hunchback but, I assume it is pleasing! :-)

Borderhibbie76
07-01-2017, 10:33 AM
I've not even looked at the thread on Hunchback but, I assume it is pleasing! :-)
Mate its comedy gold...it starts off with how 💩we are and we will "hibs it" to once the match starts it's aw the Arabs are 💩and making the wee team look good. Then a few start to turn...1 suggests why did they let Cummings go, another asks why do they not sign players like Commons, Mcginn and Humphrey and then the Cup win is discussed and reduces a few to tears. Absolutely priceless 👏👏👏

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

southsider
07-01-2017, 10:54 AM
a wee look and it is laugh-a-minute stuff. One joker even thinks we got SJM from....CELTIC !!!!Does he not remember a certain LC final where they lost to a SJM's team. And it wasn't Celtic.

Aldo
07-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Do you know what I don't give a flying **** about that on and what they think. The latest I get from Yam associates is Bawsack has 2 SC winners medals and we only have one. The seethe and bitterness is still beyond belief.
Text last nite telling me we cannot sell out our pishy atmosphereless stadium. I lined out that that was the away end.

They still cannot get over losing a 2 goal lead and jobbie had them all thinking the replay would be a skoosh.

Championship team beating them in SC
Championship team winning the SC
Championship team with a bigger and better stadium than theirs
Championship team that has its own training facilities
Championship team that has had the biggest crowd between both teams this season
Championship team that pays its way and doesn't rob or cheat charities including the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (sorry couldn't resist that and for those looking in)

So I think it's great that they think (and think it I) they are the biggest but in theory they are being trumped by a championship team.

So get it right ****ing roond ye ya grade a Yam roaster fuds!

Hibeesmad
07-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Was outside a pub last night with my scarf on and a hearts fan comes over and starts talking about how hibs are still in the championship and will probably not get promoted again.. A few hours after we go 4 points clear of our closest rivals following a comfortable 3-0 win in front of 19,000. He then continued to go on about how Rangers "humped" is last season. I reminded him that we are Scottish cup champions after going 2-1 down with 15 minutes to go. I then reminded him that we gave hearts a 2-0 lead at tynecastle with 10 minutes to go. I then asked him about hearts current situation and he said 4th is their target. I laughed and told him they be lucky to finish in the top 6 once we are back up next season.. As they haven't beat us since 2014.

They really are hurting

northstandhibby
07-01-2017, 11:16 AM
They are SEETHING!!!

Robbie Replay finished them as we went on to win the Cup after we did the best ever 2-2 comeback and humped them in the replay.

They Heartsed it!!!

Stubbsy did them up like a breakfast kipper.

Glory Glory

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Forced myself to read that garbage and it leaves no one in any doubt that they really do think they are some kind of Barcelona-esq type of team.

Really funny at times and just goes to show what a full on job Romanov did to them.

Cathy's Clowns indeed :agree:

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 11:43 AM
They also forget that the preceding years of their almost demise were littered with many warnings from Hibs folk that how they were operating wasn't sustainable (brushed off as our jealousy), and a lot of them trying to lord it over us with their 'wee team', 'not in our league anymore', champions league, 2 World Cup stars delusions, and them generally driving a lot of poisonous vitriol between the 2 sets of supporters.

Now they like to pretend they were the victims (laughably), and the big bad Hibs fans were horrible and wanted them to fold and cliped on them, and tried to have them shut down. Pathetic

:agree: They made the decision to put themselves into administration and own up to all those creditiors, no one made them, they could have avoided the whole thing if they made an effort to pay everyone off instead of bumping them all, but its not in their character to pay their way so they decided to go down the busted flush route themselves.

northstandhibby
07-01-2017, 11:50 AM
:agree: They made the decision to put themselves into administration and own up to all those creditiors, no one made them, they could have avoided the whole thing if they made an effort to pay everyone off instead of bumping them all, but its not in their character to pay their way so they decided to go down the busted flush route themselves.

Very true.

The Yams have always had to live with the greatest ever derby result. The 0-7 was won without having to break the bank and was on their home turf.

That's why they pretend the 1-5 game was won fairly and not with a crooks money which he had no intention of paying creditors or wages at several times.

Therefore it's entirely understandable yet somewhat delusional for the Yams to live off a game at Hampden which was won using money from a crook and which led to them becoming bankrupt and having to go into administration.

Until the Yams equal or better the 0-7 at Swiney it will always without a shadow of a doubt be remembered as being the greatest ever derby game.

Glory Glory

edwards
07-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Ma sides absolutely hilarious the thread started off light hearted and they discussed how we would get humped by this superior Utd side. As soon as Cummings got the first it was all down hill. Nice to see they struggle seeing us win and started to argue. Lets get back up and start humping that mediocre bunch of crap as they don't have Vlads dosh to spend anymore and can only purchase mediocre players.

07-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Never read that garbage, full of the most delusional pish i've ever seen. I love how we stick in their craw so badly. My next door neighbour is a jambo but in fairness a pretty decent one and he deleted his KB membership years ago as even he found some of the stuff written on it embarrassing.

The fact that if they had just held on to their 2-0 lead at home with 10 minutes to go they would still have their favourite 1902 patter. That fact really sickens them.

GIRFUY ya absolute roasters, last night at ER was an atmostphere that you lot can only dream off. Not bad for a team you "killed as a club" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

InchHibby
07-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Another two beauties:

Im not disputing that, Jake. It sickens me to hear them singing about winning the cup like they were tonight. Should never have been allowed to happen. I hate them having won it and I hate the fact that we played a part in them winning it. Every hearts fan should feel the same.

Well its happened now mars.
Im over it .

They will never top 1-5 or 4-0 or 22 in a row.
Look at our record v them.

I hope they rot but if they come up lets just enjoy the future.

We are miles in front .

Feel the seethe! :greengrin
I can almost taste the hatred, but I think his memory is selective, he seems to have forgotten, 0.7, 0.4, 6.2.
I actually think they would like us to stay down in this League so we wouldn't have to play them, as they know we have a far better pool of players and on our day would be more than a match for most teams.

Jack Hackett
07-01-2017, 12:39 PM

Something that strikes me every time I have a peek over there, is the brevity of the majority of their posts, as if stringing a couple of sentences together is stretching their intellect to the point of inducing headaches.

It's said a picture paints a thousand words, but I'm afraid their headshot smilies actually only paint three for me...Dumb as ****

07-01-2017, 01:07 PM
The hurt is real. They can hide behind their 5-1 comfort blankets all they like but 21/05/2016 hurt them badly. 1902, 114 years blah blah blah was their absolute favourite wind up patter - I mean even look at how many jambos had 1902 in their twitter/KB user names etc. They were obsessed with our scottish cup drought and now its all gone and THEY are partly to blame for it.

Just a few more minutes to hang on and it would all still be in tact ya yam fuds :greengrin:giruy2:

As for the "im over it already" patter. Well threads like this just prove that they very much are not over it and it is still painful.

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Jambos upset... Can we just add 'by the savage cruelty of nature with regard to their personal circumstances' and be done with it?

07-01-2017, 01:31 PM
I used to work with some hearts fud who had a 1902 tattoo. Hope he's regretting it.

NZ Green
07-01-2017, 01:40 PM
I think their Hibs - Utd. match thread is longer than ours.

My favourite bit was the guy who seemed to think having players on loan is cheating. I guess you can clutch to more straws when you have that many fingers.

1875STEVE
07-01-2017, 01:51 PM
The funniest is them having a go for it not selling out, because of the empty seats in the away end, which is what happens at every game at Tynecstle.

With sporadic empty seats in the away end, caused by some st holders not going (like I couldn't last night), which happens every week at Tynecastle...

O'Rourke3
07-01-2017, 01:57 PM

My favourite bit was the guy who seemed to think having players on loan is cheating. I guess you can clutch to more straws when you have that many fingers.

The other firm favourite is we are financial cheats because we have borrowed money.....We are also cheating "tax payers" because we came to an agreement with the lenders and made a deal. I've had to point out more than once that agreeing a deal with a creditor before you go bust and then they have no choice on what they get back is not the same thing.

07-01-2017, 01:59 PM

Spot on Pretty Boy, everything they ever do has to involve getting one over on hibs in some way. Their big team, wee team fantasy has become an unhealthy obsession, an obsession that drove their club to the very brink of extinction. They cheated in order to fuel their big team fantasy but of course "it was all worth it" because it got one over on hibs. Very sad indeed.

You can almost imagine them all on the 21st of May, rocking back and forward, staring into space saying "5-1, big team" over and over again! They have never been the same since the 5-1 final, its as if the mentality totally changed. They seemed to believe that it was somehow acceptable to lose to hibs because "oh but we won 5-1" where as before losing to hibs was just not an option. Even some of their more sensible fans started getting tired of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. Its become their comfort blanket which as far as i'm concerned is brilliant because you know when they start that patter over soemthing that has nothing to do with it that they are hurting.

Hibee87
07-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Wow. Just Wow.

Mcgynn (their spelling) is here because of Celtic.

Bartley is overweight.

They are obsessed by how how our players and managers look

We sing mini Celtic ira chants.

They are the victims and we wanted them dead.

I'm sure there is more but I had to leave before i had to go for a shower.

07-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Wow. Just Wow.

Bartley is overweight.

IRA chants?! Hahahahahahahaha aye ok then :faf: God how desperate can they get eh!

emerald green
07-01-2017, 02:18 PM
I think it's something to do with Yams having wee tadgers.

Jim44
07-01-2017, 02:19 PM

............ and the muppet who says that Celtic must be paying the wages of 'all the players we have on loan from them' or we would be in administration. :confused:

SaulGoodman
07-01-2017, 02:29 PM
I love how many of them say they would beat us no bother even though they've been outplayed by us the last 5 times we've played them.

Tobias Funke
07-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Wow. Just Wow.

Bartley is overweight.

I have said it before and I'll say it again; content wise, Kickback is one of the worst online football forums in the UK. Full of amoeba brained morons who show little sign of having any intellect whatsoever. A horrible football club with the equally horrible fans it deserves.

It will take them a long, long time to get over 21/5/16.

McD
07-01-2017, 02:37 PM
I think it's something to do with Yams having wee tadgers.

Having or being? :greengrin

emerald green
07-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Having or being? :greengrin

Both McD! :greengrin:greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
07-01-2017, 02:43 PM
I haven't read the thread yet, but can well imagine the seethe factor has been turned up to warp speed. Cup holders, big crowds and top of the Championship. This isn't what they had in mind when we were relegated.

Last time I looked on Hunchback, there were some decent posters who seemed perfectly reasonable, mixed with a few total roasters whose hatred for Hibs seemed to consume them. They must be going off their heids now.

southsider
07-01-2017, 02:43 PM
I love how many of them say they would beat us no bother even though they've been outplayed by us the last 5 times we've played them.

How many of them who hated Robbie would take him back now. I really thought he did a fab job where he got them. He was hated because of us and what WE did in the SC. The new guy seems clueless and his assistant is one ugly man.

dchibs
07-01-2017, 02:44 PM
I used to work with some hearts fud who had a 1902 tattoo. Hope he's regretting it.

Might be the same asshole that had the Romenov tattoo on his back,

07-01-2017, 02:48 PM
How many of them who hated Robbie would take him back now. I really thought he did a fab job where he got them. He was hated because of us and what WE did in the SC. The new guy seems clueless and his assistant is one ugly man.

That shows the level of obsession with us. Robbie actually did a very good job with them, got them promoted, got them to 3rd in the SPL in their first season back etc but simply because he failed against us in the cup the fans (or most of them anyway) turned on him. A hearts manager lives and dies with how he gets on against hibs, pure and simple. Same with players, to be club legend you have to constantly decalre your hate for hibs more than your love for hearts (see Rudi Skacel).

Hibernian Verse
07-01-2017, 02:59 PM
The best part of that thread is them slating Cummings for not scoring in the SPL. Correct, he may not have yet but I seem to remember him scoring to put a certain SPL team out the cup last season?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Jim44
07-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Is the time not ripe for another one of those Jambo 'Hitler in the Bunker' Parodies? C'mon, whoever does them, give us a laugh.:greengrin

Dibben
07-01-2017, 03:44 PM

Maybe that's just his bedtime now!!!

Deansy
07-01-2017, 03:44 PM
The similarity between 'Sickbag' and the Huns 'Mong-media' is identical with both of these sites dominated by fans in the '12-fingers' group !. Due to both of these clubs 'spending years', they've both developed a nasty, spiteful, arrogant, spitting-hate support (or in the Huns case, just simply increased it) who, at last being forced to 'Play within their means' financially, just can't accept the cold, hard reality that their respective teams are gradually finding their way back to their historical standards and levels of their 'Pre-money years' - in other words - back to normal !

How, or why, they never realised that eventually the money would run out is just mind-boggling !. However, once again showing their similarity, since the money ran out, both sets of supporters have chosen to go down the same path and blame everybody else bar themselves - now both clubs supporters claim 'everyone's against us' or portray themselves as the 'Victims and it's all the other clubs who are cheating, all the officials are against them, the media are against them etc, etc.

I can see the day when Scottish Football has a new club - the 'Rangers of Midlothian' !

Glory Lurker
07-01-2017, 03:45 PM
They're also dreading us having our first cup game as champions on their patch. It's like they think we'll make a big deal of having won last year, and maybe also about one of the ties in the run-in in particular (or at least the last few minutes of it). Poor wee lambs. :greengrin

lapsedhibee
07-01-2017, 03:51 PM
They're also dreading us having our first cup game as champions on their patch. It's like they think we'll make a big deal of having won last year, and maybe also about one of the ties in the run-in in particular (or at least the last few minutes of it). Poor wee lambs. :greengrin
Were you thinking the :music Two-Nil... :music: might get an airing at all? :dunno:

Just Alf
07-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Just wondering..... , do the Jambos have a message board that caters for normal humanity? Or is there not any real requirement for one in yamland?

Glory Lurker
07-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Were you thinking the :music Two-Nil... :music: might get an airing at all? :dunno:

Oh, I do hope not. That would very disrespectful to our hosts. :greengrin

brog
07-01-2017, 03:58 PM
One of my favourite things about the Time For Heroes dvd is where our players talk about when we drew Yams in the cup. To a man they were excited about it with no apprehension whatsoever. But the best bit is where SJM, IIRC, quietly states that we knew we would win because we had better players than them all over the pitch. That's what really gets to Yams now, their well founded fear that we're about to enter a cycle of domination over them. Aye but 5-1 ye Ken!!
GGTTH!

southern hibby
07-01-2017, 04:00 PM
How I'd love to get them in a final now. On a level playing field. No financial cheating and with the team we had last night we'd give them a game.

If they won fair enough but would they, hard game for them me thinks.

GGTTH

California-Hibs
07-01-2017, 04:11 PM
They're so obsessed with attendances and absolutely hate it when you remind them that their highest attendance this season is.....
16,803......ours came last night in at 18,786......more than their tinpot stadium can even HOLD!! 😂😂 the seethe I've caught today reminding a few of them about that 🙈

They're a joke 👍

California-Hibs
07-01-2017, 04:12 PM
How I'd love to get them in a final now. On a level playing field. No financial cheating and with the team we had last night we'd give them a game.

If they won fair enough but would they, hard game for them me thinks.

GGTTH

We'd absolutely batter them with the squad we have right now vs theirs. There's even quite a few on Kickback who have openly admitted that.

07-01-2017, 04:20 PM
One of my favourite things about the Time For Heroes dvd is where our players talk about when we drew Yams in the cup. To a man they were excited about it with no apprehension whatsoever. But the best bit is where SJM, IIRC, quietly states that we knew we would win because we had better players than them all over the pitch. That's what really gets to Yams now, their well founded fear that we're about to enter a cycle of domination over them. Aye but 5-1 ye Ken!!
GGTTH!

I love when Bartley tells of how their players tried to intimidate the hibs players in the tunnel saying thing to them like "your just a wee man etc".

California-Hibs
07-01-2017, 04:24 PM
''It sickens me to hear them singing about winning the cup like they were tonight. Should never have been allowed to happen. I hate them having won it and I hate the fact that we played a part in them winning it.''

The hurt is strong with this one!! 😏😎

07-01-2017, 04:29 PM
''It sickens me to hear them singing about winning the cup like they were tonight. Should never have been allowed to happen. I hate them having won it and I hate the fact that we played a part in them winning it.''

The hurt is strong with this one!! 😏😎

TBF at least he's honest. Most of them feel this way but some desperately try to deny it "aw no even bothered anyway, still the big team, 5-1 etc etc etc".

07-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Might be the same asshole that had the Romenov tattoo on his back,

Nah it was alongside some weird lest we forget thing. I never saw it in the flesh - me and another hibby had a bemused chuckle about it as he told me.

Tobias Funke
07-01-2017, 04:53 PM
They're so obsessed with attendances and absolutely hate it when you remind them that their highest attendance this season is.....
16,803......ours came last night in at 18,786......more than their tinpot stadium can even HOLD!! 😂😂 the seethe I've caught today reminding a few of them about that 🙈

They're a joke 👍

Thats a beautiful statistic, almost 2,000 more than them and in a division below. They must be gutted. The seethe will be unreal if their new stand doesn't bring their capacity above ours, which it likely won't .:greengrin

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Nah it was alongside some weird lest we forget thing. I never saw it in the flesh - me and another hibby had a bemused chuckle about it as he told me.

You'd really think they'd want to forget, or at least reinforce the denial a bit, imagine carrying around the stigma of bumping the Lady Haig Poppy Fund, the Macraes Battalion Trust and Big Hearts charity out of their money, deary me.

marleyhib
07-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Loads of them saying they don't care that we won the cup, aye right then why are you posting about it on a forum.

Every one of them can't get over the fact they bottled it, we won it and they can't slag us off about 1902 any more.

They are obsessed about us, this wee team / vermin patter is utterly pathetic.

West lower
07-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Loads of them saying they don't care that we won the cup, aye right then why are you posting about it on a forum.

Every one of them can't get over the fact they bottled it, we won it and they can't slag us off about 1902 any more.

One of the best things to happen is that the crap atmosphere this season at Tyne is also due to 21.5.16. They have no songs left to sing, apart from that outdated p*** about auld reekie.

northstandhibby
07-01-2017, 05:33 PM

Heartsed it!!!

:lolyam:

Glory Glory

Onion
07-01-2017, 05:36 PM
One of the best things to happen is that the crap atmosphere this season at Tyne is also due to 21.5.16. They have no songs left to sing, apart from that outdated p*** about auld reekie.

This ! May16 has impacted them 10x as much as May12. It has devastated the wee souls and will live with them forever :thumbsup:

northstandhibby
07-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Guy called 'Tosh's left foot' is now being told to 'stop typing' as there's all kinds of infighting on keechback, calling each other out.

They've lost it completely over there, meltdown!!!

Glory Glory

Jack Hackett
07-01-2017, 05:48 PM
....but, but....we killed them as a club in 2012. How can this be happening?

NURSE!!! :dizzy:

Northernhibee
07-01-2017, 06:20 PM
They were ten minutes away from winning 2-0 and making it 115 years in a row. Ten minutes.

They even got a second shot at it at our place and couldn't do it.

emerald green
07-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Guy called 'Tosh's left foot' is now being told to 'stop typing' as there's all kinds of infighting on keechback, calling each other out.

They've lost it completely over there, meltdown!!!

Glory Glory

I can just imagine the dingle who calls himself after Tosh McKinlay.

Ozyhibby
07-01-2017, 06:26 PM
I can just imagine the dingle who calls himself after Tosh McKinlay.

That the one boasting about tanning Hibs buses on Russel road? [emoji23]

BH Hibs
07-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Some muppet still giving it Mr Romanov at the start of the thread. How did he work out for you? Utterly deluded yam muppet pricks.

WoreTheGreen
07-01-2017, 06:28 PM
....but, but....we killed them as a club in 2012. How can this be happening?

NURSE!!! :dizzy:

I can hear the snap of rubber gloves ohhh matroon

Baader
07-01-2017, 06:29 PM
They really aren't very bright. Delusional fantasists.

Waxy
07-01-2017, 07:27 PM
They were ten minutes away from winning 2-0 and making it 115 years in a row. Ten minutes.

They even got a second shot at it at our place and couldn't do it.

At least it was a moneyspinner.

SuperAllyMcleod
07-01-2017, 07:34 PM
I've said it before that if you have to keep telling everyone that you are a 'big team' then you most certainly aren't a 'big team'.

hibsbollah
07-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I've said it before that if you have to keep telling everyone that you are a 'big team' then you most certainly aren't a 'big team'.

We are inevitably going past them in the next few years. I hope we don't behave like they did when we're the clearly superior outfit and stay away from the' big team' chat. I also hope we avoid employing convicted sex offenders and psychics with magic sticks and ensure we don't steal the Haig poppy cash.

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2017, 07:42 PM

I think you're right. Similarly if you have to keep telling everyone you're famous then you probably aren't.

Ozyhibby
07-01-2017, 08:02 PM
They're still going strong.[emoji23]
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/c0a163f344edd80a6b3a86a7afdff91c.png

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 08:15 PM
I think you're right. Similarly if you have to keep telling everyone you're famous then you probably aren't.
Yep, and if you keep telling fellow believers that you owe it to yourselves because vlad has a bank you'll never suffer the utter humiliation of having to publish your own creditors list and admitting that you bumped your own charities and the poppy fund.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
07-01-2017, 08:16 PM

I googled 'The Famous' a few weeks ago, and the only result connected to them (at about page 20), was a link to keekboak....where they were discussing themselves.

Says it all, really :lolyam:

07-01-2017, 08:20 PM
I googled 'The Famous' a few weeks ago, and the only result connected to them (at about page 20), was a link to keekboak....where they were discussing themselves.

Says it all, really :lolyam:

I have a pal whos a motherwell fan and I used to work with a Dundee and an Aberdeen fan, all agree that hearts calling themselves "the famous" is the most pathetic, cringeworthy thing ever. Only the yams could be so self deluded and believe they are some sort of footballing golliath. It sums them up.

LithgaeHibby
07-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Few folk outside of Scotland have even heard of them.

When they played at Anfield a few years back (apparently it was in the Champions League semis) they were singing "you're not famous anymore". The Scousers were more bemused than anything - they had no idea who these morons in the bloodied turd strips were.

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Few folk outside of Scotland have even heard of them.

When they played at Anfield a few years back (apparently it was in the Champions League semis) they were singing "you're not famous anymore". The Scousers were more bemused than anything - they had no idea who these morons in the bloodied turd strips were.
They're of Midlothian and big in gorgie.

IWasThere2016
07-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Brilliant read :faf:

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Did you see the guy early on in the thread who suggested that Dundee Utd should start hoofing the bal up to a big striker. I swear to god it's all they know. Cathy hasn't got a hope in hell there.

Dibben
07-01-2017, 08:49 PM
For proper Jambo seethe and despair - this is still the best thread...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/

:aok:

McD
07-01-2017, 08:56 PM
You'd really think they'd want to forget, or at least reinforce the denial a bit, imagine carrying around the stigma of bumping the Lady Haig Poppy Fund, the Macraes Battalion Trust and Big Hearts charity out of their money, deary me.

The thing is, they don't carry the stigma of that around. I'd be mortified if my club had done that, they simply ignore it as an inconvenient truth. They're the victims in their own twisted minds.

They wouldn't feel embarrassment even if a sparrow nun walked behind them every day clanging a bell shouting 'Shame!'...their collective brass neck couldn't be marked with a welding torch!

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 09:05 PM
The thing is, they don't carry the stigma of that around. I'd be mortified if my club had done that, they simply ignore it as an inconvenient truth. They're the victims in their own twisted minds.

They wouldn't feel embarrassment even if a sparrow nun walked behind them every day clanging a bell shouting 'Shame!'...their collective brass neck couldn't be marked with a welding torch!
Agree, but Like the man's tattoo says. Lest they forget. It's our duty to remind them and anyone else whose interested in the true position. Think of the many victims[emoji6]

McD
07-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Agree, but Like the man's tattoo says. Lest they forget. It's our duty to remind them and anyone else whose interested in the true position. Think of the many victims[emoji6]

Oh absolutely :aok:

GreenNWhiteArmy
07-01-2017, 09:18 PM
I read the thread. Freaks. ****ing freaks the lot of them!

So many contradictions on the one thread it's actually cringey. Now I'm glad they didn't die. They played a massive part in us winning the Scottish and they'll never forget that!

5-1 hurt, but that was done through cheating. Our win was done via playing great football, a togetherness in the squad that I've not seen in years and a predominantly British based squad. All things they can only dream of building

ehf
07-01-2017, 09:22 PM
So (serious question), do the yams not actually have a proper forum (like here and the Bounce) where the adult, non-defectoid element of their support (and it does exist) can engage in rational, intelligent discussion?

fat freddy
07-01-2017, 09:33 PM
So (serious question), do the yams not actually have a proper forum (like here and the Bounce) where the adult, non-defectoid element of their support (and it does exist) can engage in rational, intelligent discussion?

The more academic amongst their support are to be found debating the finer points of The Beautiful Game on the Evening News comments forum, several of them begin the daily discussions immediately after the first edition goes live just before noon and the debate can continue into the late evening. The best place to join in is the comment section after every single Hibs article.

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 09:35 PM

No. The vast majority of them are too busy ****ging their sisters or grooming children on the internet to engage in any meaningful conversation.

jacomo
07-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Their upset is no doubt made worse by the dawning realisation that their new coach is an utter roaster.

BH Hibs
07-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Ha ha it's still going on. Now there's a boy called Ray (sound familiar anyone) claiming to be a Hibs fan.

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 09:47 PM
The more academic amongst their support are to be found debating the finer points of The Beautiful Game on the Evening News comments forum, several of them begin the daily discussions immediately after the first edition goes live just before noon and the debate can continue into the late evening. The best place to join in is the comment section after every single Hibs article.
I heard they were all the ones who failed the entry exam for kickback.

The sort of roasters that post on the EEN site has me convinced that it's all actually characters made up and managed by Banderson to create a few hits for a dying publication.

Certainly special people on there.

Mr White
07-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Their upset is no doubt made worse by the dawning realisation that their new coach is an utter roaster.

That's never bothered them in the past. He'll be judged on his derby record if Robbie's story is anything to go by.

marleyhib
07-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Heartsed it!!!

Glory Glory

Ha ha - that didn't seem to go down too well

AltheHibby
07-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Wow, that thread is more delusional than Donald Trump. I wish I was a psychiatrist as I could make a fortune failing to ever cure them.

mutley
07-01-2017, 10:04 PM
And it's still going, it's pure entertainment, it's better reading that than watching the telly

HibernianJK
07-01-2017, 10:18 PM
We are inevitably going past them in the next few years. I hope we don't behave like they did when we're the clearly superior outfit and stay away from the' big team' chat. I also hope we avoid employing convicted sex offenders and psychics with magic sticks and ensure we don't steal the Haig poppy cash.

Can someone clear up the poppy cash stealing situation? I've seen it mentioned a lot and not sure what happened.

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Can someone clear up the poppy cash stealing situation? I've seen it mentioned a lot and not sure what happened.

They were due the poppy fund money, but some Jambo with a conscience paid it for them. It takes a hell of a lot to make that shower feel any sort of shame, but even that was too much for some of them. The fact that they single handedly won ww1 and didn't pay the money to the earl haig fund was a source of shame for them. It's a real pity that the other creditors that were due millions don't have the same tug on the heart strings.

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 10:26 PM

Here's a copy of a small section of their own published creditors list (the list of shame). You'll see they include the Lady Haig Poppy Fund amongst the many whose money went to fund their football "success" during the Romanov years.

Key Sports Management£23,049
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lady Haigs Poppy Fund£185
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Milson Capital Corp£1,223,989
Ian Maclennan£335
McCraes Battalion Trust£100
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 10:28 PM
They were due the poppy fund money, but some Jambo with a conscience paid it for them. It takes a hell of a lot to make that shower feel any sort of shame, but even that was too much for some of them. The fact that they single handedly won ww1 and didn't pay the money to the earl haig fund was a source of shame for them. It's a real pity that the other creditors that were due millions don't have the same tug on the heart strings.

May have been a non yam supporting Edinburgh businessman who paid they Poppy fund debt off:wink:

gordonced18
07-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Just read the whole of that *****.....Made me laugh when one of the ******s said wee teams don't sell out quoting Ross C Killie !! I'm sure iir that Dens Park sold out on the last day of the 1986 season....

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 10:31 PM
May have been a non yam supporting Edinburgh businessman who paid they Poppy fund debt off:wink:

Probably. Let's be honest they only know how to spend other people's money. Paying their way is an alien concept to them.

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Probably. Let's be honest they only know how to spend other people's money. Paying their way is an alien concept to them.

:agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-01-2017, 10:45 PM
16,803......ours came last night in at 18,786......more than their tinpot stadium can even HOLD!! [emoji23][emoji23] the seethe I've caught today reminding a few of them about that [emoji85]

They're a joke [emoji106]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/7c7edc2a2df683ba74a3d3a9ab35755b.jpg

Oops [emoji87]

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 10:46 PM

Oops [emoji87]

True

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-01-2017, 10:52 PM
I love when Bartley tells of how their players tried to intimidate the hibs players in the tunnel saying thing to them like "your just a wee man etc".

That's my favourite part as well [emoji1] Even funnier that it was probably one of their gob*****s like Walker or creepy Paterson that was mouthing off. Or maybe Sam Nicholson, whilst on his tip toes cupping his baws in his hand.

Paisley Hibby
07-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Does anbody else see the irony in us having yet another thread about how obsessed Hearts are about us? 😎

lord bunberry
07-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Does anbody else see the irony in us having yet another thread about how obsessed Hearts are about us? 😎

No

O'Rourke3
07-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Yes, but there's is bigger than ours...

Mr White
07-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Yes, but there's is bigger than ours...

Probably more famous too.

ehf
07-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Just had another look at the thread and it really defies credulity. They are so sick and in denial about our having bigger crowds than them; it nails the "wee team" myth and they just can't take it. Some desperate piece of plankton is citing the fact that they had 19,000 for a game against Dundee in the 70s; well, guess what, we had 30,000 for a game against Dundee in the 70s, not to mention nearly 50,000 for various old firm games.

Canon Hannan
07-01-2017, 11:06 PM
The question is? Are they really bigger?

Eyrie
07-01-2017, 11:11 PM

Remember also that they didn't go into administration until June, which meant that they'd been stealing the poppy money for several months instead of paying it to the rightful owners on time.

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Here's a copy of a small section of their own published creditors list (the list of shame). You'll see they include the Lady Haig Poppy Fund amongst the many whose money went to fund their football "success" during the Romanov years.

Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700

Oof! Who dem fellahs?

Bostonhibby
07-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Oof! Who dem fellahs?
Romanov off shore "investment" company?

The Pointer
07-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Romanov off shore "investment" company?

It was the debt to Macrae's Battalion Trust that astonished me. They go on about it constantly, but to be in debt to such an integral part of their history is beyond me. (And I've been to see the impressive monument in France.)

Is It On....
07-01-2017, 11:51 PM
y

"If UTD score Hibs will crumble. Just like we did in the cup."
My personal favourite on sickback last night.

vuefrom1875
07-01-2017, 11:56 PM

Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700

Let's not forget the payments due to the Heriot Watt, £145,683.48..and conveniently airbrushed!

Zazu62
07-01-2017, 11:57 PM
The bigger crowd thing really annoys them. They're gutted. And us winning 'the big cup'.

GreenOnions
08-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Does anbody else see the irony in us having yet another thread about how obsessed Hearts are about us? ��

I'm planning to start a thread discussing how ironic it is that some are mentioning the irony in us having yet another thread about how obsessed Hearts are about us :cool2:

Tobias Funke
08-01-2017, 12:07 AM

Couldnae give a shiny sh*te to be honest.

08-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Good old Jambo tears. The Hun tears were starting to taste a little bitter.

GreenOnions
08-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Let's not forget the payments due to the Heriot Watt, £145,683.48..and conveniently airbrushed!

HMRC £1.8 million
Edinburgh City Council £93,000

and the list goes on....... and on .........

Jim Herriot
08-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Just wondering..... , do the Jambos have a message board that caters for normal humanity? Or is there not any real requirement for one in yamland?

Oddly enough, there is http://jambos.net - I'm not sure if you could quite describe all their users as 'normal humanity', but it's not as bad as kickback.

By the way, I'm aware that "not as bad as kickback" isn't exactly high praise. So don't bother pointing that out. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
08-01-2017, 12:27 AM

The sparkling diamonds of mirth.

Zazu62
08-01-2017, 12:29 AM
The sparkling diamonds of mirth.

U tell em Irvine

HappyAsHellas
08-01-2017, 12:32 AM

Bitter orange?

Dashing Bob S
08-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Im Welshicus

monktonharp
08-01-2017, 12:39 AM
They're also dreading us having our first cup game as champions on their patch. It's like they think we'll make a big deal of having won last year, and maybe also about one of the ties in the run-in in particular (or at least the last few minutes of it). Poor wee lambs. :greengrinWell, that has really set me up for tomorrow in the boozer. never gave it a thought, that our first game in the competition as holders will actually be in gorgie. magic! pretty sure that will annoy any of the gorgie mob I bump intae in the pub, when I mention it:top marks

matty_f
08-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Im Welshicus

I'm Welshicus. :agree:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-01-2017, 12:48 AM

Apparently they couldn't find one with a conscience so Sir Tom stepped in and paid it for them...

If evolution ever throws them a conscience, they will be mortified for eternity.

Deansy
08-01-2017, 12:52 AM
The Jambos fear of a future of 'Playing Within their means' is pushing them over the edge - the 'Level Playing-field' is NOT to their liking !

HappyAsHellas
08-01-2017, 12:59 AM
I'm Welshicus too.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-01-2017, 01:05 AM

Oops [emoji87]

Suicidal move by Bet365. They've lost 400,000 customers right there!

Pete
08-01-2017, 01:30 AM

They definitely think that way...probably because it's easier than looking in the mirror and being honest.

Part of this is the constant pushing of the idea that they were victims of an attempt by us to kill them off. "They all wanted us dead" and "they tried to kill us" are repeated constantly in reply to anyone who dares show any compassion towards hibs or gives us any credit.

It's a myth that can easily be debunked. What about the poll on hibs' biggest fan site that showed that the majority in fact didn't want them dead? What about the prominent hibs supporting artist who offered to do a show and donate all the proceeds to help their cause?

It's deflection in its most childish form.

P.s. The fact that the aforementioned artist was stopped from doing that gig because of a bitter, selfishly motivated Internet campaign started on kickback tells you all you need to know about that site. Fish probably did more to help that club than a lot of the people on that site who buy the occasional ticket and spend the rest of the time trying to avoid abuse from their loyalist fringe element.

monktonharp
08-01-2017, 01:38 AM
For proper Jambo seethe and despair - this is still the best thread...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/

:aok:I read a page and a half, then had to give in. I laughed, I cried then despaired at some of their posts. God, are there so many numb nuts on this planet at the same time? the most despising posts seemed to come from their top notch 20k posters. a few , and it was a very few, were almost conciliatory towards us were from posters within 2k posts. where are they getting these almost half decent people?

Ricky Bobby
08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
I'm Welshicus and so is my wife.

Pete
08-01-2017, 02:13 AM
I read a page and a half, then had to give in. I laughed, I cried then despaired at some of their posts. God, are there so many numb nuts on this planet at the same time? the most despising posts seemed to come from their top notch 20k posters. a few , and it was a very few, were almost conciliatory towards us were from posters within 2k posts. where are they getting these almost half decent people?

I stuck with it and I'm at Hallidays goal.

They seem very happy right now.

Edit: Post #736 "will Liam Henderson turn out to be hibs deliverance?"

Lottery numbers please mate!

monktonharp
08-01-2017, 02:18 AM

They seem very happy right now.:greengrin Excellent post. let me know how it pans out:wink:

monktonharp
08-01-2017, 02:20 AM

Lottery numbers please mate!a bit unfair to edit, just as I was aboot to log off :not worth

EH54
08-01-2017, 02:44 AM

Oops [emoji87]

And Skybets response 😂

Bostonhibby
08-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Yep, they'll be gutted, every bookie loves a loser.

Callyballybe
08-01-2017, 10:18 AM
And Skybets response 😂

Haha! That is brilliant.

2016 Delivered
08-01-2017, 10:22 AM

I think Budge forbids gambling within the support and instead encourages donating to the foundation of hertz/topping up her pension.

O'Rourke3
08-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Well, that has really set me up for tomorrow in the boozer. never gave it a thought, that our first game in the competition as holders will actually be in gorgie. magic! pretty sure that will annoy any of the gorgie mob I bump intae in the pub, when I mention it:top marks

Are we going for a world first? The last time they won the cup their defence started at ER. Now we've won it, our first game is at Tynie. I'd exclude famous ground share teams like Inter and AC from this....

RoscoHibby
08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
And Skybets response 😂

😂😂😂 yaaaaassss skybet!!

northstandhibby
08-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Daily Ranger reporting Lithuanian authorities are attempting to pass a new law whereby allowing them to try criminal fugitives on the run in absence of the offending perpetrator.

It's in light of Yam Romanov having disappeared having squirreled £300 million from his banking group prior to disappearing to Russia and on charges of being a 'money launderer'.

The Lithuanian authorities have been thwarted by the Russian authorities when requesting Romanov be extradited to Lithuania to be charged and tried for his alleged criminal activity.

If found guilty would we be rightful in calling for any honors won during his time of stewardship at the Yams to be investigated for alleged money laundering proceeds having been used to gain improper sporting advantage and for these honors to be declared null and void by the SFA?

I think if he is found guilty of these financial crimes then it is wrongful to allow the Yams to retain the tainted honors in light of his financial crimes.

Glory Glory

Monts
08-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Daily Ranger reporting Lithuanian authorities are attempting to pass a new law whereby allowing them to try criminal fugitives on the run in absence of the offending perpetrator.

It's in light of Yam Romanov having disappeared having squirreled £300 million from his banking group prior to disappearing to Russia and on charges of being a 'money launderer'.

The Lithuanian authorities have been thwarted by the Russian authorities when requesting Romanov be extradited to Lithuania to be charged and tried for his alleged criminal activity.

If found guilty would we be rightful in calling for any honors won during his time of stewardship at the Yams to be investigated for alleged money laundering proceeds having been used to gain improper sporting advantage and for these honors to be declared null and void by the SFA?

I think if he is found guilty of these financial crimes then it wrongful to allow the Yams to retain the tainted honors in light of his financial crimes.

Glory Glory

I think if the Scottish football authorities won't void trophies won by a team where the club were directly involved in the wrongdoing (rangers) then there's no chance when the crime is one step removed.

Mr White
08-01-2017, 12:39 PM
I think if the Scottish football authorities won't void trophies won by a team where the club were directly involved in the wrongdoing (rangers) then there's no chance when the crime is one step removed.

Probably spot on. However if there's a court case involving Romanov and hearts get a mention it could be quite entertaining at the very least.

greenginger
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM

Hardly one step removed. What about the unpaid income tax ( £ 1.5 million ) on supposed loan deals from Vlad's other club or special deals for players like Rudi who were paid most of their salary direct by UBIG and only the part coming from Hearts was recorded on his playing contract.

The SFA looked the other way then, can't see them showing any interest now unless someone can find the UBIG books and accounts. :cb

08-01-2017, 01:29 PM
The cup final thread is absolute comedy gold :faf:

I love the "yaaas 115 years ya hobo muppets!", "Hibs'd it again" etc at the Halliday goal. Then the utter depair and seethe at Grays goal. Wonderful, simply wonderful!

The straw clutching is my favourite part though. The "oh but but doesn't beat 5-1, still the big team, hibs cheated etc etc". We won the SC without having to bump countless charities, small businesses, football clubs, public services etc. Thats the reality ya absolute fannies :giruy2:

Galahibby
08-01-2017, 02:00 PM
And Skybets response 😂

Quality :top marks

It was the debt to Macrae's Battalion Trust that astonished me. They go on about it constantly, but to be in debt to such an integral part of their history is beyond me. (And I've been to see the impressive monument in France.)

Did they ever get their money back? Imagine if a bunch of Hibbies organised a Crowdfunding/JustGiving page to pay it back... :wink:

Super_JMcGinn
08-01-2017, 03:36 PM

Lottery numbers please mate!

Post #1001 Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:38 PM
The Rangers are guff

Hibs' cup win will paper over the cracks but they'll be back to playing to 8,000 or less next year and losing money hand over fist.

:greengrin

Canon Hannan
08-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Post #1001 Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:38 PM
The Rangers are guff

Hibs' cup win will paper over the cracks but they'll be back to playing to 8,000 or less next year and losing money hand over fist.

😂👍
15,000-18,000 crowds and a good manager 😎🙏😂

Monts
08-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Hardly one step removed. What about the unpaid income tax ( £ 1.5 million ) on supposed loan deals from Vlad's other club or special deals for players like Rudi who were paid most of their salary direct by UBIG and only the part coming from Hearts was recorded on his playing contract.

The SFA looked the other way then, can't see them showing any interest now unless someone can find the UBIG books and accounts. :cb

One step removed as in it would be the owner in bother rather than the club itself.

northstandhibby
08-01-2017, 04:49 PM
One step removed as in it would be the owner in bother rather than the club itself.

Depends on what was found by the Lithuanian authority investigators. If it's found he was using his bank group for illegal criminal activity at the time UBIG were funding the Yams then it would surely follow part of the money trail may in part directly lead to the Yams.

Certainly worth watching what evidence the Lithuanian authorities produce when the alleged criminal Vladimir Romanov is tried in absentia if the new law is passed.

I agree the Scottish authorities will turn a blind eye again but very interesting to follow what appears to be a less corrupt Lithuanian authorities who appear resolute in ensuring justice for the Lithuanian taxpayers who were probably fleeced as a result of Romanov's alleged criminal activity.

We all suspected he was corrupt when in charge of the Yams and was using laundered money to fund them. It would appear we were correct to suspect while the SFA and Scottish authorities put on blindfolds.

Tainted Cups won unfairly by the Yams under the suspected criminal Romanov. Just what we all suspected.

Glory Glory

greenginger
08-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Depends on what was found by the Lithuanian authority investigators. If it's found he was using his bank group for illegal criminal activity at the time UBIG were funding the Yams then it would surely follow part of the money trail may in part directly lead to the Yams.

Certainly worth watching what evidence the Lithuanian authorities produce when the alleged criminal Vladimir Romanov is tried in absentia if the new law is passed.

I agree the Scottish authorities will turn a blind eye again but very interesting to follow what appears to be a less corrupt Lithuanian authorities who appear resolute in ensuring justice for the Lithuanian taxpayers who were probably fleeced as a result of Romanov's alleged criminal activity.

We all suspected he was corrupt when in charge of the Yams and was using laundered money to fund them. It would appear we were correct to suspect while the SFA and Scottish authorities put on blindfolds.

Tainted Cups won unfairly by the Yams under the suspected criminal Romanov. Just what we all suspected.

Glory Glory

I pretty sure I read that all UBIG documents, accounts, correspondences, disappeared when Vlad and Co. took flight.

northstandhibby
08-01-2017, 05:06 PM
I pretty sure I read that all UBIG documents, accounts, correspondences, disappeared when Vlad and Co. took flight.

Like you I'm pretty sure I read something along these lines also a while ago. It would appear though that if the reports of the Lithuanian authorities inserting a new statutory law because they are seeking to charge and try Romanov in absentia are correct it would surely follow they have uncovered enough evidence to secure convictions/s.

Romanov and his cronies may not have been as thorough enough without leaving a trail behind them despite attempts to remove whatever evidence they thought would condemn them.

The Lithianian authorities and investigators must have concluded they have enough evidence to convict Romanov or it would seem a waste of time seeking extradition and introducing new statutory law to try him in absentia.

Glory Glory

Alex Trager
08-01-2017, 07:35 PM
This thread is an absolute belter!

It's still going. It's mental

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Whatever the outcome is the yam cheats will still get away with it and the press as usual won't mention it.

greenginger
09-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Like you I'm pretty sure I read something along these lines also a while ago. It would appear though that if the reports of the Lithuanian authorities inserting a new statutory law because they are seeking to charge and try Romanov in absentia are correct it would surely follow they have uncovered enough evidence to secure convictions/s.

Romanov and his cronies may not have been as thorough enough without leaving a trail behind them despite attempts to remove whatever evidence they thought would condemn them.

The Lithianian authorities and investigators must have concluded they have enough evidence to convict Romanov or it would seem a waste of time seeking extradition and introducing new statutory law to try him in absentia.

Glory Glory

Maybe someone should be checking the skips when they pull down the asbo-dome. :greengrin

calumhibee1
09-01-2017, 11:49 AM
The hatred they have for us is hilarious. For the big team they certainly lot seem to really hate us, names such as vermin, **** etc being banded about by the majority of posters. ****ing weirdos. I rarely see any of that over here when talking about them.

greenginger
09-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Maybe something to cheer the Jambos .

Just past down Mcleod Street and see a large delivery of structural steel has arrived.

I stopped and had a chat with the foreman steel erector and he told me that the new stand main beam will be fabricated on the ground and hoisted over the old stand and into position on the 24th of this month and they will use two 750 tonne lift mobile cranes.

I asked what would happen if their was a gale blowing, he laughed and said he would have to have a rethink.

That's a couple of days after our cup-tie, hard hats and high-viz vests might be might be required on site . :greengrin

hibs0666
09-01-2017, 12:34 PM
The hatred they have for us is hilarious. For the big team they certainly lot seem to really hate us, names such as vermin, **** etc being banded about by the majority of posters. ****ing weirdos. I rarely see any of that over here when talking about them.

Yup, we're way above calling the guunts anything hateful.

hibsbollah
09-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Yup, we're way above calling the guunts anything hateful.

I think there's an element of our fans that have a rabid hatred of anything hertz related and the same applies the other way round. The Skacel songs and the paedophile songs I never liked or joined in with, for example, and it didn't paint us in a good light Imo. The difference is online their nutters have congregated on one message board, and as is common on the Internet other views are filtered out and they become more intolerant and aggressive as they feed off each other.

Geo_1875
09-01-2017, 03:39 PM

I think there's an element of our fans that have a rabid hatred of anything hertz related and the same applies the other way round. The Skacel songs and the paedophile songs I never liked or joined in with, for example, and it didn't paint us in a good light Imo. The difference is online their nutters have congregated on one message board, and as is common on the Internet other views are filtered out and they become more intolerant and aggressive as they feed off each other.

I think you'll also find many of them commenting in the Edinburgh Evening News online forums.

In fact, I'm pretty sure many of them are EEN employees.

Jack Hackett
09-01-2017, 03:52 PM
I think you'll also find many of them commenting in the Edinburgh Evening News online forums.

In fact, I'm pretty sure many of them are EEN employees.

Probably only the one with multiple accounts...keeps the hit count on the site up as people respond.

stuart-farquhar
09-01-2017, 04:05 PM

I don't like them. Or there ramshackle dump. Or the colour of their strip (and pusses come to that). Nor there arrogant oaf like posturing combined with no grip whatsoever and i mean whatsoever on their real place in the actual real world they clearly don't think they inhabit. Gargoyles. Historical and hysterical. Bitter, thin skinned, trumpetical( ok made up word) attention seeking and severely lacking on memory particularly though by no means restricted to bankruptcy and debt matters in general. Oh and no social conscience. Very jealous natured with an absolute inability to know their place..Have i mentioned that already?

Other than that they are ok.

Jack Hackett
09-01-2017, 04:25 PM
I don't like them. Or there ramshackle dump. Or the colour of their strip (and pusses come to that). Nor there arrogant oaf like posturing combined with no grip whatsoever and i mean whatsoever on their real place in the actual real world they clearly don't think they inhabit. Gargoyles. Historical and hysterical. Bitter, thin skinned, trumpetical( ok made up word) attention seeking and severely lacking on memory particularly though by no means restricted to bankruptcy and debt matters in general. Oh and no social conscience. Very jealous natured with an absolute inability to know their place..Have i mentioned that already?

... And breathe :greengrin

northstandhibby
09-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Maybe someone should be checking the skips when they pull down the asbo-dome. :greengrin

:agree:

Wouldn't surprise me if they do find all sorts of 'items' underneath the asbo-dome. They're certain to come across a good few pair of pishy's dumped reeky breeks and tena pads for sure.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
09-01-2017, 07:16 PM

How very 1930s Nazi Germany. :no way:

ehf
09-01-2017, 09:35 PM

You have have overlooked their main failing; they lack class.

calumhibee1
09-01-2017, 10:10 PM
How very 1930s Nazi Germany. :no way:

It certainly doesn't bother me. :greengrin I just get the impression they have a real seething hatred of us on a grander scale than what we have with them. They're nowhere near as relevant to us as we are to them IMO. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2017, 10:46 PM
It certainly doesn't bother me. :greengrin I just get the impression they have a real seething hatred of us on a grander scale than what we have with them. They're nowhere near as relevant to us as we are to them IMO. :agree:

Such an amusing bunch. They've dined out on financial doping for 30 years, and are just not taking well to this level playing field stuff.

Deansy
09-01-2017, 10:46 PM

Excellently summed up !. Personally, I was brought up with the OF as our main rivals - Hearts were just the team everybody's granny supported until Mercer came along and started them off with their 'Finance Football' business-plan !

Is It On....
10-01-2017, 09:34 PM
This thread is an absolute belter!

It's still going. It's mental

Sort of relevant as it's a spoof chat show about them losing "that" game. Really made me laugh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFigPGk0WE

Joe6-2
10-01-2017, 09:51 PM

To be fair, it is crawling with vermin!

NAE NOOKIE
11-01-2017, 12:12 AM

This is true ..... Since the start of the Romanov era it seems their hatred of us has just grown and grown, its out of all proportion when you consider our respective fortunes on the field since that time.

I cant help thinking it really really gets under their skin that no matter what happens Hibs just refuse to go away. After the 2012 cup final I think some Yams genuinely thought we would never come back and that we would end up very much an afterthought in Edinburgh football, that mindset was no doubt reinforced when we got relegated.

We may still be in the Championship, but we've won the cup at last, 150,000 people turned out to watch us parade it and our last game had a crowd of over 18,000 ...... So much for going away, come to think of it no wonder they f'ing hate us :greengrin

Mikey09
11-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Not gonna start another thread for the Yams so will just post on this one...

off topic but I really get the feeling The Most Famous fans in the world are struggling in coming to terms with the signings the most Famous club in the world are making. Life's a bitch when it's your own money you're spending eh?! :yw:

pacorosssco
11-01-2017, 01:26 AM

Yes. I have two friends from other side. Were more than gracious when we won even go as far say were happy for me. Not all bad . Online brings extreme views . We also have tube element.

Dashing Bob S
11-01-2017, 01:38 AM
A reliable friend was telling me about a couple of Hibs fans he knows who have been deep undercover there for a long, long time. They post some of the more outrageous anti-Hibs stuff to draw people in, and then regularly denigrate those on the board who urge restraint for being closet Hibs fans. Apparently they never let their guard down for a second. It seems strange to me (if true) but it's obviously effective, as it's a crazy board.

My old man
11-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Yes. I have two friends from other side. Were more than gracious when we won even go as far say were happy for me. Not all bad . Online brings extreme views . We also have tube element.

I got told a wee tale last night from "her in doors " friend
She lost her father last year in may (he's a yam) suddenly
As the story goes he really wanted us to win the cup for
his terminally ill brother the rest of the family (which includes a certain
Alan Combe) but he didn't want to be on this earth when it happened
He died on May 15th ( from a massive heart attack)and was buried on that great day at 2pm
So to conclude he definitely got his wish
GGTTH

Keith_M
11-01-2017, 08:26 AM

Don't do yourself down, you're not that bad.

:wink:

Dibben
11-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Not gonna start another thread for the Yams so will just post on this one...

off topic but I really get the feeling The Most Famous fans in the world are struggling in coming to terms with the signings the most Famous club in the world are making. Life's a bitch when it's your own money you're spending eh?! :yw:

I suppose once you had a taste of signing World Cup stars, anything less would be a let down!!

lapsedhibee
11-01-2017, 08:43 AM
A reliable friend was telling me about a couple of Hibs fans he knows who have been deep undercover there for a long, long time. They post some of the more outrageous anti-Hibs stuff to draw people in, and then regularly denigrate those on the board who urge restraint for being closet Hibs fans. Apparently they never let their guard down for a second. It seems strange to me (if true) but it's obviously effective, as it's a crazy board.

Wonder if the pair of whom you speak includes the Hibby over there that's a mod, or if that's someone else entirely.

northstandhibby
11-01-2017, 09:45 AM

'Tosh's left foot' must be one of the deep undercover. As another poster on here said previously surely no-one would name themselves after Tosh Mckinley.

Glory Glory

greenginger
11-01-2017, 10:14 AM
'Tosh's left foot' must be one of the deep undercover. As another poster on here said previously surely no-one would name themselves after Tosh Mckinley.

Glory Glory

It could be Russian hackers, is there anyone called Fancy Bear or Cozy Bear posting ? :greengrin

lapsedhibee
11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
It could be Russian hackers, is there anyone called Fancy Bear or Cozy Bear posting ? :greengrin

Or Bear Without The Bus Fare.

MrSmith
11-01-2017, 10:43 AM
I cannot read neither bentback nor the variety of hun bile on the net! Once was enough re bentback and the Daily Record links posted here, are bad enough re hun mentality!

I really, really value my sanity!

Hibee87
11-01-2017, 10:52 AM
A reliable friend was telling me about a couple of Hibs fans he knows who have been deep undercover there for a long, long time. They post some of the more outrageous anti-Hibs stuff to draw people in, and then regularly denigrate those on the board who urge restraint for being closet Hibs fans. Apparently they never let their guard down for a second. It seems strange to me (if true) but it's obviously effective, as it's a crazy board.thats pretty sad if true to be fair. We go on about how they seem more obsessed with us than we are them, but would appear not :rolleyes:

Phil MaGlass
11-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Maybe if we could mention a few names on their site, names that we think could be Hibs fans, would make them more paranoid teehee

hibees 7062
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM
I got told a wee tale last night from "her in doors " friend
She lost her father last year in may (he's a yam) suddenly
As the story goes he really wanted us to win the cup for
his terminally ill brother the rest of the family (which includes a certain
Alan Combe) but he didn't want to be on this earth when it happened
He died on May 15th ( from a massive heart attack)and was buried on that great day at 2pm
So to conclude he definitely got his wish
GGTTH

My mum always said we would win the cup when she died . She passed away on May 2nd

Oscar T Grouch
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM

Glory Glory

Thing is he keeps getting verified as a true bloody turd coloured jambo by other on there. Most of his posts are v anti-Hibs but him stating he preferred us winning it than the hun is why he's called out so much. But strange user name either way.

Bostonhibby
11-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Maybe if we could mention a few names on their site, names that we think could be Hibs fans, would make them more paranoid teehee

Got found out and booted off ages ago, thing is I know someone well who joined to crank up wee Shaun Lawson, and they are still on there though nowhere near as active as they once were.:greengrin:wink:

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
11-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Got found out and booted off ages ago, thing is I know someone well who joined to crank up wee Shaun Lawson, and they are still on there though nowhere near as active as they once were.:greengrin:wink:

Thats a name from the past - is he still kicking around?

He was some case, every post was like a greek epic poem...

Peevemor
11-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Thats a name from the past - is he still kicking around?

He was some case, every post was like a greek epic poem...

He was an admin on KB after getting binned from here - don't know if he still is.

Jim44
11-01-2017, 12:41 PM

I'm a non-paying member of Kickback, FollowFollow and Kerrydale Street. I rarely ever post and wouldn't risk eviction for the sake of a wee wind up. I know a lot of folk might frown about this but I find visiting these sites keeps me informed and more importantly amused. It's often difficult to keep your mouth shut at some of the rubbish you read but the silent fly on the wall role suits me.

Bostonhibby
11-01-2017, 12:45 PM
I'm a non-paying member of Kickback, FollowFollow and Kerrydale Street. I rarely ever post and wouldn't risk eviction for the sake of a wee wind up. I know a lot of folk might frown about this but I find visiting these sites keeps me informed and more importantly amused. It's often difficult to keep your mouth shut at some of the rubbish you read but the silent fly on the wall role suits me.

No problem with that, use other sites like you do. Personally just enjoyed a wee bit of verbal tennis with Lawson who was a well known poster roaster on here who suddenly went out of his way to impress the big boys on yackback, ancient history now.

Peevemor
11-01-2017, 12:48 PM
No problem with that, use other sites like you do. Personally just enjoyed a wee bit of verbal tennis with Lawson who was a well known poster roaster on here who suddenly went out of his way to impress the big boys on yackback, ancient history now.

That was hilarious.

Dashing Bob S
11-01-2017, 01:05 PM
thats pretty sad if true to be fair. We go on about how they seem more obsessed with us than we are them, but would appear not :rolleyes:

I agree.

Sergey
11-01-2017, 01:29 PM
He was an admin on KB after getting binned from here - don't know if he still is.

I think he was booted off the forum. He now lives in Uruguay.

LichtieHibby
11-01-2017, 02:29 PM
That was hilarious.

"Yackback". Made me laugh :-)

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
11-01-2017, 02:39 PM

Now boring the backside off Nacional fans, after trying so hard to ingratiate himself with Penarol...

GreenLake
11-01-2017, 03:06 PM
thats pretty sad if true to be fair. We go on about how they seem more obsessed with us than we are them, but would appear not :rolleyes:

You make that judgement on all of us because of the actions of 2 Hibs fans.

JeMeSouviens
11-01-2017, 03:39 PM

Is "in Uruguay" some kind of code for "with his Mum"? :confused:

son of haggart
11-01-2017, 06:44 PM

Although I post on here that's exactly the stance I take - as a guest wind ups have to be very mild if at all

Bostonhibby
11-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Is "in Uruguay" some kind of code for "with his Mum"? :confused:
Who's Uruguay?

Either way cannae be easy for them.

Personally I think it's an imaginary country only he can see under his spider man duvet cover with his torch on.

2016 Delivered
11-01-2017, 06:57 PM
My mum always said we would win the cup when she died . She passed away on May 2nd

Sorry to hear that.

Joe6-2
11-01-2017, 07:27 PM
That was hilarious.

What happened? What was said?

jacomo
11-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Although I post on here that's exactly the stance I take - as a guest wind ups have to be very mild if at all

Your contribution on here always welcome

Are you an active kickbacker too? What do you make of it?

FilipinoHibs
12-01-2017, 01:57 AM

Many of us got exiled after being booted off forums!

Col2
12-01-2017, 08:20 PM
They are still spewing, but now on the "6 new players" thread. Some are still playing fantasy football and others are getting frustrated they haven't seen 6 players coming in yet. The Hamilton Accies reserve player hasn't really helped the mood.

At work today I heard one of them referring to them as "the famous" again. It's just pure comedy😀 And he was speculating that YTS boy was gong to buy Louis Moult from Motherwell as Well are cash strapped and Budge will be backing jackey boy with hard cash.

I couldn't help ask if this was Budge cash or the direct debits and wouldn't that delay the share certificates🙄

et_hibby
12-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Sorry to read that. Best wishes to you.

northstandhibby
12-01-2017, 09:12 PM
They are still spewing, but now on the "6 new players" thread. Some are still playing fantasy football and others are getting frustrated they haven't seen 6 players coming in yet. The Hamilton Accies reserve player hasn't really helped the mood.

At work today I heard one of them referring to them as "the famous" again. It's just pure comedy😀 And he was speculating that YTS boy was gong to buy Louis Moult from Motherwell as Well are cash strapped and Budge will be backing jackey boy with hard cash.

I couldn't help ask if this was Budge cash or the direct debits and wouldn't that delay the share certificates🙄

Just a few years ago which must seem now like decades ago to the Yams they were frothing at the mouth at being regaled tales of how they would be led to 'european glory'.

Now they're signing guy's from Hamilton and a '37' year old has been from an Indian league team.

12-01-2017, 09:30 PM

Truly the most self-delusional, cringeworthy piece of ***** they come out with. If you have to call YOURSELVES the famous then you really aren't

13-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. :sick: The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.

Springbank
13-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. :sick: The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.

That is village idiocy from Johnny Yam

Everybody who has been places an dun hings *like Billy Brown for example* kens it should be the 15 minute not the 51.

Also hearts have more chance of still being nil nil and still in the tie in the first half.

They could be all but out already by the 5 1st minute as Raith at home are no mugs

13-01-2017, 05:37 PM
That is village idiocy from Johnny Yam

Everybody who has been places an dun hings *like Billy Brown for example* kens it should be the 15 minute not the 51.

Also hearts have more chance of still being nil nil and still in the tie in the first half.

They could be all but out already by the 5 1st minute as Raith at home are no mugs

Skacel will no doubt be on the bench but will conviniently "forget" what side he's to warm up at and will be over to arse sook the yams whilst they drool over him. Once again the actual club he plays for will be a second thought to him, will be all about him.

EastCalderHibby
13-01-2017, 05:44 PM

Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
Hope 17942 skacel scores the winner on the 51st minute
Might put £51 on it

13-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
Might put £51 on it

Agreed, embarrassingly desperate.

ian cruise
13-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Might put £51 on it

I doubt he'll even be on the pitch, if it is it will be a few minutes at the end. He'll either have an "injury" or straight up told his boss he can't face the jambos