PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambos upset.

Pages : 1 [2]

Pete
13-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. :sick: The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.

Aren't they better doing this in the 15th minute?

Their fans will be pretty glum in the second half because their team will probably be bottling it again.

13-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Aren't they better doing this in the 15th minute?

Their fans will be pretty glum in the second half because their team will probably be bottling it again.

Either way. Embarrassing to say the least but hey if it makes them feel better then let the poor wee lambs have their wee "celebration" :faf::dummytit::bye:

Pete
13-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Either way. Embarrassing to say the least but hey if it makes them feel better then let the poor wee lambs have their wee "celebration" :faf::dummytit::bye:

I'm sure the Raith fans will be happy. Not.

13-01-2017, 06:10 PM
I'm sure the Raith fans will be happy. Not.

And with good reason. As I say it'll all be about Skacel and the yams creepy obsession. Skacel wont give Raith a second thought, just like when he was with Dundee Utd.

Ellis
13-01-2017, 06:34 PM
If this is genuine then I think it will be in very poor taste.
The "minutes" applause during a football match has been established as the vehicle for fans of a club to show their respect and condolence at the loss of "one of their own". In addition many times the visiting fans show their support and understanding by joining in.
I do feel very strongly about this as only a few months ago my son and I appreciated the minutes applause afforded to my daughter on her untimely death. We felt humbled as well as feeling the support emanating from our fellow Hibs supporters.
To turn this very poignant the moment at any football match into something as sordid by marking the result of a football is very sad indeed.

Jack Hackett
13-01-2017, 06:53 PM
The "minutes" applause during a football match has been established as the vehicle for fans of a club to show their respect and condolence at the loss of "one of their own". In addition many times the visiting fans show their support and understanding by joining in.
I do feel very strongly about this as only a few months ago my son and I appreciated the minutes applause afforded to my daughter on her untimely death. We felt humbled as well as feeling the support emanating from our fellow Hibs supporters.
To turn this very poignant the moment at any football match into something as sordid by marking the result of a football is very sad indeed.

:top marks

lord bunberry
13-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. :sick: The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.
That is ****ing hilarious. They're going to have an applause for a guy playing for the team who's trying to knock them out(obviously rudi won't) If ever there was a plan that was destined to backfire, it's this one.

13-01-2017, 06:56 PM

Spot on. And i'm very sorry for your loss.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-01-2017, 07:13 PM

Let them get on with it, they'll all be sitting with their wee comfort blanket for 60 secs, **c* them!

northstandhibby
13-01-2017, 07:16 PM

I too would like to give my respect to you and your family for your loss Sir.

In addition I will also condemn the Yams for their very poor taste in using a minutes applause for Skacel when such acts are normally reserved for the crowd to show support and empathy in a dignified manner.

Very poor taste indeed.

Glory Glory

EastCalderHibby
13-01-2017, 07:18 PM

Sorry for your'e loss ,And 100% agree with your'e post . unfortunately we are dealing with charity thieves pheodo-loving ****
drooling over another piece of lowlife ****

Thecat23
13-01-2017, 07:29 PM

Well said Ellis, was a nice touch from all Hibs fans and away fans to respect the loss of a member of the Hibs family.

Bostonhibby
13-01-2017, 07:57 PM
You've got to hope the raith fans will finally step up for their club. That is all.

" I spent some of the happiest days of my football playing life at Easter Road" - Sir Matt Busby

Thecat23
13-01-2017, 08:17 PM
May I also add it hurts them way more what we done in May than their tainted final. They will never feel how good we did in May that includeds 98. Yes it was huge for them but our 114 year wait just made it more special and ruined everything they had over us.

Get it right up you horrible smelly tramps. 😎👍🏼

lord bunberry
13-01-2017, 08:36 PM
May I also add it hurts them way more what we done in May than their tainted final. They will never feel how good we did in May that includeds 98. Yes it was huge for them but our 114 year wait just made it more special and ruined everything they had over us.

:top marksThat's the thing that hurts them the most. They can do all their silly 5-1 hand gestures all they want, it means nothing to us. They're yesterday's news and the comfort blanket is beginning to wear thin as the reality of living within their means hits home. International players to Hamilton reserves and 37 year old has beens in the time since that game. When we get promoted this season and sign better players than them they will go into meltdown. Ha ****ing ha :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-01-2017, 09:05 PM
When 5-1 gets a mention in the rare football conversations I have with them I feel my job is done. I suppose I treat it like Godwins Law and just have a wee chuckle, which doesnae go down at all well.

13-01-2017, 09:20 PM
I personally love the 5-1 comfort blanket now. the 5-1 signs used to wind me up but now I genuinely don't feel the same annoyance.

Keep it coming as far as i'm concerned, they have hid behind that ever since that final and they've never been the same since.

Deansy
13-01-2017, 09:46 PM

What really gets them is our victory, made possible by 'Playing within our means', doesn't have a huge question-Mark hanging over it - their 'victory' (bought with other people's - and charities - money ) does and will do forever.

Bostonhibby
13-01-2017, 09:49 PM
What really gets them is our victory, made possible by 'Playing within our means', doesn't have a huge question-Mark hanging over it - their 'victory' (bought with other people's - and charities - money ) does and will do forever.
And could well be further tainted by the Lithuanian government's commendable efforts to prosecute romanov in his absence. There should be a good amount of evidence still within their reach.

" I spent some of the happiest days of my football playing life at Easter Road" - Sir Matt Busby

truehibernian
13-01-2017, 09:55 PM
I personally love the 5-1 comfort blanket now. the 5-1 signs used to wind me up but now I genuinely don't feel the same annoyance.

Keep it coming as far as i'm concerned, they have hid behind that ever since that final and they've never been the same since.

5-1 signs remind me of a very, very pleasurable long week(end) (post match) with a gorgeous Geordie I was seeing at the time - so whenever I see them do it I'm strangely drawn to thoughts in the Lake District - they can keep doing them 😀

I bumped into Paul Mitchell (beeb commentator) after our win - he's a total gentleman and a fantastic guy - but even he was inwardly seething in his own wee way - and for anyone that knows him he's the nicest guy you could meet.

northstandhibby
13-01-2017, 10:03 PM
And could well be further tainted by the Lithuanian government's commendable efforts to prosecute romanov in his absence. There should be a good amount of evidence still within their reach.

We all suspected Romanov was using ill gotten gains to finance his banking groups expansion into Edinburgh and additionally financing the Yams with his criminal loot.

Well we all now know it was true and he disappeared into Russia with £300 million of other peoples money before justice could catch up with him.

The Lithuanians are right to pursue such a blatant criminal.

If only we had honest folk in charge here, the Yams would be instantly stripped of their shameful cups won under the criminals stewardship of their club.

Glory Glory

southern hibby
13-01-2017, 10:19 PM
I really don't give a monkeys about their 5-1 win. That day hurt, I won't lie as God is my judge it hurt so bad. However as God is still being called to maintain an equal and honest opinion. Our win that day was the greatest footballing day in my life.
Of all the Hibs fans that have been born and never seen us win the Cup I am honoured privileged and ecstatic I can say I've seen us win it. Also I know how much it hurts them because of how much it hurt me when they beat us that day. They hate it and can't stand it and they don't know how to handle it because it's a new era in the footballing scenes in edinburgh since the early 90's. I for
One am going to milk the feeling for all its worth because it's worth everything to me.
GGTTH

Gmack7
14-01-2017, 07:00 AM
I really don't give a monkeys about their 5-1 win. That day hurt, I won't lie as God is my judge it hurt so bad. However as God is still being called to maintain an equal and honest opinion. Our win that day was the greatest footballing day in my life.
Of all the Hibs fans that have been born and never seen us win the Cup I am honoured privileged and ecstatic I can say I've seen us win it. Also I know how much it hurts them because of how much it hurt me when they beat us that day. They hate it and can't stand it and they don't know how to handle it because it's a new era in the footballing scenes in edinburgh since the early 90's. I for
One am going to milk the feeling for all its worth because it's worth everything to me.
GGTTH
Not forgetting our win was achieved without cheating so not tainted in the slightest, all charities we support get every penny

southsider
14-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Not forgetting our win was achieved without cheating so not tainted in the slightest, all charities we support get every penny

Does the V 1 not stand for the 51 million they bumped folk for ?

14-01-2017, 09:27 AM
GGTTH

Totally agree. Yes, 5-1 was a very dark day in our history. Hearts had a massively financially doped team, up against one of the worst hibs teams of modern times (how we even got to the final in the first place is a mystery to be quite honest). But since then they have lived off it and hid behind it, making them not the same in derbies. As far as i'm concerned I hope they live off 5-1 forever because it continues to make them weaker in derbies.

The mutants giving the 5-1 signs used to hurt and wind me up but can honestly say not anymore, not since May. They are hurting bad that we won the SC and their bottle job helped cause it and no amount of 5-1 hand gestures can remedy that.

Galahibby
14-01-2017, 09:52 AM

Very good point. I was unfortunate enough to go to the 2012 final with my Jambo best pal (same car, different ends!). He didn't even seem all that happy that Hertz had won, it was all just about taking the piss out of me all the way back down the road. Fast forward to 21/5/2016: I couldn't have given a **** about anyone else even if I'd travelled back down the road on the Gala Loyal supporters bus! It was 100% the best day of my life (I've no kids, but it definitely topped getting married - to a Jambo!) and you'd still struggle to get that smile off my face even now. I think with them it's all about getting one over on us, while for us it's all about Hibs. Just the way it should be :aok: GGTTH 💚

14-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Very good point. I was unfortunate enough to go to the 2012 final with my Jambo best pal (same car, different ends!). He didn't even seem all that happy that Hertz had won, it was all just about taking the piss out of me all the way back down the road. Fast forward to 21/5/2016: I couldn't have given a **** about anyone else even if I'd travelled back down the road on the Gala Loyal supporters bus! It was 100% the best day of my life (I've no kids, but it definitely topped getting married - to a Jambo!) and you'd still struggle now to get that smile off my face now. I think with them it's all about getting one over on us, while for us it's all about Hibs. Just the way it should be :aok: GGTTH 💚

Everything they ever do has to simply involve a dig at hibs or getting one up on hibs. They drove their club to the brink of extinction but it was "all worth it" because they got one up on hibs.

Mikey09
14-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Everything they ever do has to simply involve a dig at hibs or getting one up on hibs. They drove their club to the brink of extinction but it was "all worth it" because they got one up on hibs.

This sums those obsessed fannies up. That Romanov character on Twitter has to be the cringiest twat going. Even some of his own think he's not remotely funny.

GreenLake
14-01-2017, 11:27 AM
The only thing of importance in 5 and 1 today - is that it adds up to 6% for Budge.

14-01-2017, 11:41 AM
This sums those obsessed fannies up. That Romanov character on Twitter has to be the cringiest twat going. Even some of his own think he's not remotely funny.

Worst patter. Hibs this, hibs that. Even when hearts are playing its still all about hibs. Even if I was a yam (God forbid) I would cringe at that account.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-01-2017, 12:10 PM

:faf::faf::faf: absolute freaks!

ekhibee
14-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Was just discussing in the boozer that there are a whole generation - possibly into second generation now - of hertz fans who have known nothing other than lengthy spells of domination over us. That has bred the big team/wee team pish and all the other associated dross around it as well as a huge sense of self entitlement. They are experiencing something they have never encountered before, and it's something they will need to deal with for the forseeable. Welcome to reality roasters. GGTTH - FTH.
Quite right tamig. Big reality check for them now, let's see how the usual suspects on kickback (and Pie and Bovril which has been Yam infested for years now) deal with it when we get promoted and beat them regularly.

NAE NOOKIE
14-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Thread not long started on Yamboid Sickbag entitled 'Mercer Takeover' ........ If anybody needs confirmation of the magnificence of their delusion and ability to rewrite history take a look, its mind blowing :faf:

Jim44
14-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Thread not long started on Yamboid Sickbag entitled 'Mercer Takeover' ........ If anybody needs confirmation of the magnificence of their delusion and ability to rewrite history take a look, its mind blowing :faf:

Yet another Hibs obsession from them. The gist of the thread is that Wallace Mercer was essentially instumental in saving Hibs. :faf::faf::faf:

Haymaker
14-01-2017, 07:03 PM
**** the window licking ****

northstandhibby
14-01-2017, 07:14 PM

They should have been liquidated. Cheated their way to cups they had no right winning and did so by hiring players they could never afford without the criminal Romanov's ill gotten loot and bumping each and every one of their creditors. Cheats.

:lolyam:

--------
14-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Yet another Hibs obsession from them. The gist of the thread is that Wallace Mercer was essentially instrumental in saving Hibs. :faf::faf::faf:

Not the same thing at all, but in the same way that Adolf Hitler was essentially instrumental in founding the State of Israel, I suppose you could say Smirker 'saved' Hibs.

I love the Jambos - a bottomless mine of mindless paranoia and surreal idiocy. If they didn't already exist, we'd have to invent them.

Bostonhibby
14-01-2017, 07:39 PM
If it wasn't for freeloading yams with connections to the now busted flush that was Bank of Scotland Mercer would never have got off the blocks. He was doing the whole illusion with these mediocre people's backing and therefore their customers money. He'd no "skin in the game" in common with many flash wide boys in those days. Very little to lose and the land at Easter Road to gain

The career bankers weren't prepared to sacrifice their careers and pensions once STF became involved and once mercer had no one else's money to use the game was over.

All very yammish but the attitude to debt and spending whats not yours has defined them since.

Good times to be a hibby

Hi Heid Yin
14-01-2017, 07:47 PM
The Jambos are suffering Big Time. Everything they wished for, the complete opposite has happened and is happening: Hibs dominating the derby and knocking them out of the Scottish Cup and then, worst of all, winning the wretched thing, Hibs 6 points clear at the top of the Championship, Hibs getting Bigger crowds, Hibs getting a "name" manager in Lennon whilst they secure a complete novice. Let's enjoy this relentless trumping of them at every turn and watch them squeal and squirm and turn on each other on Kickback.:flag:

Dibben
14-01-2017, 07:52 PM
I love how they are referring it to as financial doping! It was Hotels in England that we'd bought that put us in trouble - not spending it on players we couldn't afford!!!

Bostonhibby
14-01-2017, 08:04 PM
I love how they are referring it to as financial doping! It was Hotels in England that we'd bought that put us in trouble - not spending it on players we couldn't afford!!!
Hard times but we never reached the utterly humiliating low of having to publish our own creditors list revealing whose money we had spent and were never going to pay back.

Club with no shame

--------
14-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
Hope 17942 skacel scores the winner on the 51st minute
Might put £51 on it

You think Roo-dee will be playing to win on Saturday?

If he does score the winner, the ball will end up in Raith's net.

If he plays he'll do all he can to throw the game. You can count on it - the cheatin wee twonk.

Bostonhibby
14-01-2017, 08:22 PM
The Jambos are suffering Big Time. Everything they wished for, the complete opposite has happened and is happening: Hibs dominating the derby and knocking them out of the Scottish Cup and then, worst of all, winning the wretched thing, Hibs 6 points clear at the top of the Championship, Hibs getting Bigger crowds, Hibs getting a "name" manager in Lennon whilst they secure a complete novice. Let's enjoy this relentless trumping of them at every turn and watch them squeal and squirm and turn on each other on Kickback.:flag:
But on the positive side, in a couple of weeks time they might be able to see a couple of steel beams they are paying for going at the stadium budge owns.

--------
14-01-2017, 08:30 PM
But on the positive side, in a couple of weeks time they might be able to see a couple of steel beams they are paying for going at the stadium budge owns.

Weren't they big-time disparaging about the East Stand at ER when it was going up?

I bet they'd love to have one like it right now, in place of the Asbestos Hovel they call 'home'.

lord bunberry
14-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Not the same thing at all, but in the same way that Adolf Hitler was essentially instrumental in founding the State of Israel, I suppose you could say Smirker 'saved' Hibs.

I love the Jambos - a bottomless mine of mindless paranoia and surreal idiocy. If they didn't already exist, we'd have to invent them.
Game set and match. That is the line that I will be using whenever they come out with that rubbish. :top marks

lord bunberry
14-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Just the name of this thread gives me a warm glow. I'm 41 and for most of my life that mob has had the upper hand due to financial doping. For some reason they are now ****ting themselves and arguing amongst themselves like I've never seen before. I'm old enough to remember a couple of seasons when hears were struggling and their crowds plummeted to lows we have never experienced. Reality is something they're not used to and for them it's not going to be pretty. The future for us is bright because we have already done all the off the pitch stuff, they haven't and they will suffer for years as a result. Their new stand isn't even going to have any hospitality in it, that will cost plenty and have to be paid for in the years to come. Shame really:greengrin

Joe6-2
14-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Just the name of this thread gives me a warm glow. I'm 41 and for most of my life that mob has had the upper hand due to financial doping. For some reason they are now ****ting themselves and arguing amongst themselves like I've never seen before. I'm old enough to remember a couple of seasons when hears were struggling and their crowds plummeted to lows we have never experienced. Reality is something they're not used to and for them it's not going to be pretty. The future for us is bright because we have already done all the off the pitch stuff, they haven't and they will suffer for years as a result. Their new stand isn't even going to have any hospitality in it, that will cost plenty and have to be paid for in the years to come. Shame really:greengrin

Shame? I assume this is sarcasm? 😉

lord bunberry
14-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Shame? I assume this is sarcasm? 😉
It's sarcasm on top of sarcasm :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Can't see Hearts going forward without going backwards first. I don't think their combination of unrealistic fan expectations and current business model is one that can sustain progress. Maybe I'm looking at this through green tinted spectacles but I sense Jambos (albeit subconsciously - they do not operate at a high threshold of consciousness) feel the same. The disquiet they evidence is already turning into paranoia about us. I sense we are the club and set of fans who are looking forward to the derbies more now.

matty_f
14-01-2017, 09:37 PM
GGTTH
I would take 1-5 over and over for the next ten years if I got to experience what it felt like on the 21st May again.

They're welcome to their 1-5. They can wallow in it all they like. It is gone from me, it just made our win sweeter.

southern hibby
14-01-2017, 10:14 PM
I would take 1-5 over and over for the next ten years if I got to experience what it felt like on the 21st May again.

They're welcome to their 1-5. They can wallow in it all they like. It is gone from me, it just made our win sweeter.

Exactly you like me get it.

GGTTH

hibees 7062
14-01-2017, 10:49 PM
https://youtu.be/mOMQtEzSN8Y

lord bunberry
14-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Can't see Hearts going forward without going backwards first. I don't think their combination of unrealistic fan expectations and current business model is one that can sustain progress. Maybe I'm looking at this through green tinted spectacles but I sense Jambos (albeit subconsciously - they do not operate at a high threshold of consciousness) feel the same. The disquiet they evidence is already turning into paranoia about us. I sense we are the club and set of fans who are looking forward to the derbies more now.
I'm absolutely convinced that that is the case. We keep on winning and they keep on struggling. Their tiny minds can't compute the difference in leagues, they only see results. They chased the caveman out the door after he failed to do the business against us and Cathy will go the same way due to the fact that he can't do the business against anyone unless they pretend to be Jose

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-01-2017, 10:45 AM
They WILL struggle, financial problems already setting in and Budgie's unrealistic targets of new stand and players already starting to creak in my opinion, hell mend them and I really couldn't care less about them, they mean nothing to me.

Never have been nor will be a "big team"

NAE NOOKIE
15-01-2017, 10:48 AM
From Jamboid Sickbag:

Posted Yesterday, 16:18 Shame Hibs survived. Edinburgh's unneeded and unwanted club.

Certainly unneeded by the Yams seeing as how we have pumped them oot the Scottish cup twice in the last 4 seasons :greengrin

As for being unwanted ..... Aye right :na na:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma0c3af84aa20d7baf1e613ef38ee2d05o0&w=300&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Images+for+hibernian+cup+final+parade&view=detailv2&&id=5C114D065E78DF592B1D3C491DB407928A8F9C98&selectedIndex=47&ccid=oMOvhKog&simid=608000012729647864&thid=OIP.Ma0c3af84aa20d7baf1e613ef38ee2d05o0)

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.e_uqF9d8VilPEpEUZJbjOAEsDH&w=299&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=images+for+hibernian+scottish+cup+parade&view=detailv2&&id=E7B5C64A15E2757D331EF83FC149BDB0AB758CC9&selectedIndex=60&ccid=e%2***F9d8&simid=608015955644321273&thid=OIP.e_uqF9d8VilPEpEUZJbjOAEsDH)

Bostonhibby
15-01-2017, 11:05 AM
From Jamboid Sickbag:

Posted Yesterday, 16:18 Shame Hibs survived. Edinburgh's unneeded and unwanted club.

Certainly unneeded by the Yams seeing as how we have pumped them oot the Scottish cup twice in the last 4 seasons :greengrin

As for being unwanted ..... Aye right :na na:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma0c3af84aa20d7baf1e613ef38ee2d05o0&w=300&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Images+for+hibernian+cup+final+parade&view=detailv2&&id=5C114D065E78DF592B1D3C491DB407928A8F9C98&selectedIndex=47&ccid=oMOvhKog&simid=608000012729647864&thid=OIP.Ma0c3af84aa20d7baf1e613ef38ee2d05o0)

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.e_uqF9d8VilPEpEUZJbjOAEsDH&w=299&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=images+for+hibernian+scottish+cup+parade&view=detailv2&&id=E7B5C64A15E2757D331EF83FC149BDB0AB758CC9&selectedIndex=60&ccid=e%2***F9d8&simid=608015955644321273&thid=OIP.e_uqF9d8VilPEpEUZJbjOAEsDH)
I suspect most Edinburgh people and businesses would be happy to see the continued existence of a club that pays it's bills it's community taxes and doesn't keep much needed cash from charities.

Its a strange one, why shouldn't Edinburgh have at least one team when Midlothian has one? Edinburgh City and Hibernian will continue to enhance the cities reputation despite the stigma of the recent administration scandal associated with the of Midlothians.

The poppy thieves are hurting.

Springbank
15-01-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm absolutely convinced that that is the case. We keep on winning and they keep on struggling. Their tiny minds can't compute the difference in leagues, they only see results. They chased the caveman out the door after he failed to do the business against us and Cathy will go the same way due to the fact that he can't do the business against anyone unless they pretend to be Jose

I can see hearts going 114 years without winning the Scottish Cup again.
A Curse as Karma for their cheating to win in 2012 and 2006.

In 2012 they pipped st mirren to the signing of Craig beattie (paying him with money they couldn't afford and which came from crime in Lithuania quite possibly)

They also re signed skacel that January window, just months before going bust.

Fate saw a cheating hearts team put st mirren out, and both those players scored key goals in hearts run.

The payback is being seen now - thumped out the Cup ever since by hibs and celtic, seeing hibs win the Cup, ratcheting up their own desperation to win it under fair sporting circumstances (as we did)

But they'll have 100 years or more of pain to endure.

Cathro will be the 4th hearts manager to fail to win the Cup.

jacomo
15-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Cathro will be the 4th hearts manager to fail to win the Cup.

I can't decide if Cathro:

A) is under the mistaken impression that anyone is interested in what he has to say
B) thinks no one else understands the first thing about football

or both of the above.

Whatever, I find his tedious explanations of the simplest concept rather patronising, and his preference for using 100 words when a few will do exceedingly boring.

I predict he'll win nowt with Hearts.

Col2
15-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Will be interesting to see the levels of seathe IF they go out of the Scottish Cup this weekend.

Raith are on really poor form but don't underestimate how much Gary Locke will want to get one up on Levein and Budge given how he was axed. With Hearts not playing for weeks, losing a fair amount of players, injuries and players away at Africans cup, it's not impossible we will see a shock!

With The Rangers getting hammered today in a friendly, a carslberg weekend is a possibility!

ekhibee
15-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I think you'll also find many of them commenting in the Edinburgh Evening News online forums.

In fact, I'm pretty sure many of them are EEN employees.
Let's not forget Pie and Bovril either, there's loads of them on there.

Famous Fiver
15-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Run that Ra Peepul Hammering past me again!!

mjhibby
15-01-2017, 08:47 PM
They WILL struggle, financial problems already setting in and Budgie's unrealistic targets of new stand and players already starting to creak in my opinion, hell mend them and I really couldn't care less about them, they mean nothing to me.

Never have been nor will be a "big team"

Their obsession with us is quite baffling. Having started watching hibs in the early 70s I was just always used to us being at the top end of the league and in Europe. Hertz never concerned me as is the situation now. Of course I do have a wee chuckle when they lose and sickbag goes in to meltdown but trying to reason with them is a waste of time. Some though are finally seeing past their hatred of the caveman for contributing to us winning the holy grail and are wondering what was the point of bringing Cathy in. They seemed resigned to finish no higher than 4th and know that if/when we come up they will be very very nervous about the derbies.

northstandhibby
15-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Their obsession with us is quite baffling. Having started watching hibs in the early 70s I was just always used to us being at the top end of the league and in Europe. Hertz never concerned me as is the situation now. Of course I do have a wee chuckle when they lose and sickbag goes in to meltdown but trying to reason with them is a waste of time. Some though are finally seeing past their hatred of the caveman for contributing to us winning the holy grail and are wondering what was the point of bringing Cathy in. They seemed resigned to finish no higher than 4th and know that if/when we come up they will be very very nervous about the derbies.

You make some brilliant points. I would just like to add it must be obvious to the Yams that Cathy (first time I've heard that and I like it) is Levein's boy.

There is no other club would bring in 30 year old wet behind the ears with a baby face to boot 'Head Coach' without a mentor.

Caveman got out to make his own way without Levein sticking his oar in.

Happy days as it all goes downward for the Yams while we're winning most weeks and on an upward trajectory with promotion likely and the Cup in the bag.

:lolyam:

truehibernian
15-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Will be interesting to see the levels of seathe IF they go out of the Scottish Cup this weekend.

Raith are on really poor form but don't underestimate how much Gary Locke will want to get one up on Levein and Budge given how he was axed. With Hearts not playing for weeks, losing a fair amount of players, injuries and players away at Africans cup, it's not impossible we will see a shock!

With The Rangers getting hammered today in a friendly, a carslberg weekend is a possibility!

You think The Nose will try a leg ? Not in a million years - if Locke plays him then it'll be 11v10. Raith are honking and we should have been 4 up at half time against them. They're leakier at the back than one of Locke's exes.

You do make a great point about losing two lads to the ANC - in particular the Moroccan lad who's decent. I've had to watch Hearts a few times, and in two games he's cleared goalbound headers and shots off the line more than once - he defends well at set pieces.

If I was Locke, I'd be getting as many crosses into their box as possible as they can't defend them. With Paterson out, they're set piece threat is gone too. I just hope Skacel stays on the bench as he's as good as wearing a Yam top if he plays.

mutley
15-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Can you imagine the reactions if Skacel scores the goal that put the Yams out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
15-01-2017, 10:26 PM
What I don't understand about the yams just now is this massive change that appears to be underway.
Although he had a poor Derby record, I think most agree that Nielson was a successful manager for them. It makes no sense that they seemed happy for him to leave.
Same with some players. One of the hardest things to get right at any club is player recruitment and Hearts have been very hit and miss since Neilson took over but two players that seemed to have fitted in and done reasonably well were Ozturk and Rossi. Now they have both been shown the door.
There does not appear to be a cohesive plan in place of if there is I can't see it.
They appear to be dismantling what has been a successful squad over the last couple of years.
Happy days.

jacomo
15-01-2017, 10:32 PM

Thoughtfully clearing the calendar so they can focus on the league campaign.

Good old rudi.

truehibernian
15-01-2017, 10:34 PM

I want Hearts next round - at Tynecastle !

Cathro is awful, Hearts fans don't rate him, and I want to knock them out again.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-01-2017, 10:44 PM

Would confuse them to the point that some of them would probably celebrate the goal.

SouthMoroccoStu
16-01-2017, 05:25 AM

You think he's that professional?

A Dundee Utd fan pal of mine told me when Skacel "played" for them against hearts it was like being a man down

He wandered round the pitch simply taking the plaudits of the Jambos - he couldn't have been less interested in helping Utd

Skatcel wont want to ruin his relationship with them

southern hibby
16-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Don't really do statistics but someone mentioned at game on Saturday that if Hibs win against Bonnyrigg then they've won more games in the Cup at the PBS than hertz have since they won the cup.

GGTTH

Pete
16-01-2017, 05:52 AM

Locke isn't an idiot and will want to maintain his relationship with the Raith fans.

Skacel won't get one minute on the pitch.

Surely?