PDA

View Full Version : Mini pitch invasion from the East

Oscar T Grouch
06-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Barely noticed it as I was celebrating, but did anyone see the one man pitch invasion? When SJM scored a drunk guy in the front rows of section 39 hopped over the barriers and started dancing about on the side of the pitch (before the pedants come at me, I ken it's no a pitch invasion!), kinda funny and kinda sad at the same time. No one approached him and he climbed back over after a minute or so. anyway doubt many saw him as SJM had just scored our third :greengrin

Ritchie
07-01-2017, 07:52 AM
He done it for all 3 goals.

Phil MaGlass
07-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Just wish folk widnae dae that,

Golden Bear
07-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Just wish folk widnae dae that,

Or possibly bring it to the attention of the beaks!

The Modfather
07-01-2017, 08:47 AM
The guy was absolutely hammered. Spent more time wandering around the stands trying to talk and high five strangers than new what was happening on the pitch.

May be wrong but looked like he kept doing the YLT sign at various points despite being a middle aged man 😂

Was quite entertaining observing him though.

Iggy Pope
07-01-2017, 11:18 AM
The guy was absolutely hammered. Spent more time wandering around the stands trying to talk and high five strangers than new what was happening on the pitch.

May be wrong but looked like he kept doing the YLT sign at various points despite being a middle aged man 😂

Was quite entertaining observing him though.

I would've thought 'middle aged man' was the spot on demographic for YLT....:wink:

Is It On....
07-01-2017, 11:28 AM
I would've thought 'middle aged man' was the spot on demographic for YLT....:wink:

Not heard YLT mentioned for years.

snooky
07-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Not heard YLT mentioned for years.

Maybe they're known as MALT now?

07-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Don't tell Keith Jackson or tomorrows headlines will read "all 11 Utd players brutally attacked" :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
07-01-2017, 12:27 PM
He done it for all 3 goals.

😂 I only noticed at the third. I did see him stotting about the stand at half time. Seemed to be well past drunk and heavily intae reeking.

Fergos
07-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Was this the chap with grey short hair stoating about trying to get everyone to sing, he was sitting in the bottom front tier of the east near the FF end?

He was great fun, I want to party with him!

GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2017, 12:35 PM
There were some very drunk people last night. A chap close to us in the East was looking at his feet most of an exciting first half.

Ritchie
07-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Was this the chap with grey short hair stoating about trying to get everyone to sing, he was sitting in the bottom front tier of the east near the FF end?

He was great fun, I want to party with him!

GGTTH

Thats the guy. A real Hoot....

Fergos
07-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Thats the guy. A real Hoot....

Ahhh...a lad who sits near us have experienced him previously at the Hamilton play off game when he was refusing to sit doon.

Och well, takes all sorts I suppose. Hope he's feeling awrite today......

GGTTH

07-01-2017, 12:45 PM
No got a problem with folk being at the game drunk, as long as they behave and don't make it an unpleasant experience for other people. I've been to games before where i've been around folk who have had quite a bit to drink but they've been perfectly pleasant and not caused any bother. Sadly though i've also been at games around drunk folk who act like fannies.

snooky
07-01-2017, 01:32 PM
No got a problem with folk being at the game drunk, as long as they behave and don't make it an unpleasant experience for other people. I've been to games before where i've been around folk who have had quite a bit to drink but they've been perfectly pleasant and not caused any bother. Sadly though i've also been at games around drunk folk who act like fannies.

Some folk don't need a drink to act like a Shireen.

07-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Some folk don't need a drink to act like a Shireen.

True!