PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) The FA Cup mash up

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Magic entertainment on BT Sport so far, 2nd half still to come.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-01-2017, 05:56 PM
They've just shown the penalty shoot out from the Liverpool v West Ham Final, the Liverpool keeper made 3 saves about 3 or 4 yds off his line, I remember thinking that when I watched on TV in The Queens pub on Green Street, Hearts win and Liverpool win, I've had better w-ends!

GreenNWhiteArmy
06-01-2017, 05:58 PM
They've just shown the penalty shoot out from the Liverpool v West Ham Final, the Liverpool keeper made 3 saves about 3 or 4 yds off his line, I remember thinking that when I watched on TV in The Queens pub on Green Street, Hearts win and Liverpool win, I've had better w-ends!

You and me both!! Redemption on 21/05/16 although I only realised United won the FA Cup on about the Monday 🍻💚🏆⚽

Tobias Funke
06-01-2017, 06:14 PM

Watched that FA Cup final in my bed in Australia as I tried to get over the jet leg having landed the previous day! Was absolutely delighted to be thousands of miles away as the cheats won the cup.