PDA

View Full Version : Game in Dubai

Rougier45
06-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Anyone know a bar I could watch game in ?

Fratelli
06-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Anyone know a bar I could watch game in ?

I've messaged my brother who lives there and he has suggested you try Nelsons English Pub in Media Rotana but of course there is the West Ham v Manchester City FA Cup tie on at the same time...

https://www.rotana.com/rotanahotelandresorts/unitedarabemirates/dubai/mediarotana/dining

Maybe worth a phone call...

GGTTH

Godsahibby
06-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Try Fibber Magees, I watched a derby in there a couple of years ago they were happy to put one of the TVs on to the game.

Ich liebe Deek
06-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Doubt any bars will be showing it if only on BBC Alba.Ive the game on in the house with a few lads if your near The Greens area?You can also get it on Hibstv

Rougier45
06-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Doubt any bars will be showing it if only on BBC Alba.Ive the game on in the house with a few lads if your near The Greens area?You can also get it on Hibstv

Deek appreciate the invite - I have Hibs TV so will do that - I thought game was on BT sport and never thought about FA cup was thinking there might be a crew in Mcgettigans or so .

Anyway mac it is - just on my first one now -btw Hibs to win by a canter tonight glory glory

Ich liebe Deek
06-01-2017, 03:01 PM
No bother.If your living out here keep in touch for future televised games cos there ain't many of us out here.

Rougier45
06-01-2017, 03:02 PM
I lived here for a few years but back in Europe now - returning frequently during the wet season

Fratelli
06-01-2017, 03:25 PM
My brother lives down by Dubai Marina and still renewed his season ticket...sounds like you guys need to start up a Dubai Hibs Supporters Club!

Rougier45
06-01-2017, 03:39 PM
My brother lives down by Dubai Marina and still renewed his season ticket...sounds like you guys need to start up a Dubai Hibs Supporters Club!

he is a good man