PDA

View Full Version : Cup final sportsound

DickieDastardly
06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Remember someone posting a link to this before which was a great listen, is it still available?
Cheers

NAE NOOKIE
06-01-2017, 12:58 PM
It was a good listen, but didn't include any match commentary which is a real pity because I would love to hear it, did the BBC destroy the recordings in a huff?

Danderhall Hibs
06-01-2017, 01:32 PM
It was a good listen, but didn't include any match commentary which is a real pity because I would love to hear it, did the BBC destroy the recordings in a huff?

I've never heard much from it either but I heard a clip a couple of weeks ago of the winning goal. The boy wasn't as excited about it as his tv colleague.

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2017, 02:20 PM
I think the clip I'm talking about (and it was 10-15 seconds) was on Sunday Sportsound pre-Christmas when SJM was a guest on the show.

Carheenlea
07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
I've never heard much from it either but I heard a clip a couple of weeks ago of the winning goal. The boy wasn't as excited about it as his tv colleague.

Rob McLean then I take it?

hibeejeebies
07-01-2017, 07:17 PM

There's been a few threads about the whereabouts of this commentary. I can only assume Lee Wallace's legal team have it.

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Rob McLean then I take it?

No - it was one of the regular commentators but not MacLean.

DickieDastardly
08-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Actually the one I was meaning was the off the ball pre match, the sportsound studio build up and post match off the ball.

There were I think three links which were posted on here, I listened to them when driving south a few months back they were excellent; wondered if anyone could remember which post they were under.

Danderhall Hibs
20-01-2017, 08:24 AM
They played the winning goal commentary again last night before the interview with Stubbs

Broken Gnome
20-01-2017, 08:43 AM
They played the winning goal commentary again last night before the interview with Stubbs

What a crushing anti-climax that was.

Carheenlea
20-01-2017, 09:36 AM

Listened to podcast this morning, and enjoyed hearing from Alan Stubbs. First time hearing the radio commentary of the legendary goal, and it's fair to say he doesn't go at it with the same vigour as McLeod/Crocker/Pike, but still great to hear. Have to say, after listening to the whole of what was a decent broadcast I now can't wait to get down to Tynecastle tomorrow for the start of this years campaign.

RoxburghHibs
20-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Listened to podcast this morning, and enjoyed hearing from Alan Stubbs. First time hearing the radio commentary of the legendary goal, and it's fair to say he doesn't go at it with the same vigour as McLeod/Crocker/Pike, but still great to hear. Have to say, after listening to the whole of what was a decent broadcast I now can't wait to get down to Tynecastle tomorrow for the start of this years campaign.

Does anyone have a link to this podcast?

Thank

Carheenlea
20-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Does anyone have a link to this podcast?

Thank

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04q23s6 :aok:

RoxburghHibs
20-01-2017, 10:30 AM

Great thanks

NAE NOOKIE
20-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Sorry ..... meant to post thanks for the link earlier but made the mistake of listening to Cathro's interview :yawn: