PDA

View Full Version : is the game a sell out or not ?

biffo1875
05-01-2017, 08:38 PM
just wondering if the game tomorrow night is a sell out or not ?i got 4 friends over on holiday and where hoping to go to the game.any chance of them getting tickets or payig at the gate ?ggtth

Callum7
05-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Unless a group of tickets are returned you're going to find it very hard to get tickets for the match.

biffo1875
05-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Unless a group of tickets are returned you're going to find it very hard to get tickets for the match.

cheers for that.:flag:

HibbyAndy
05-01-2017, 08:48 PM
just wondering if the game tomorrow night is a sell out or not ?i got 4 friends over on holiday and where hoping to go to the game.any chance of them getting tickets or payig at the gate ?ggtth

Happy new year by the way Keith :flag::flag::flag:

Onion
05-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Plenty room in the South Stand :cb

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2017, 08:54 PM

You're a terrible man...:faf:

biffo1875
05-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Happy new year by the way Keith :flag::flag::flag:

and you mate .looking for 4 tickets .2 would be great the woman can go shopping lol hearing one minute its a sell out the next minute there will be seats left for about 100 walk up fans :confused::confused::confused:

Leithenhibby
05-01-2017, 08:56 PM
2 in 43

HibbyAndy
05-01-2017, 08:57 PM
and you mate .looking for 4 tickets .2 would be great the woman can go shopping lol hearing one minute its a sell out the next minute there will be seats left for about 100 walk up fans :confused::confused::confused:

If you look at the online thingy Keith one minute its a sellout the next minute there are like 40 seats available i totally don't get it..I have one spare ticket mate but its for a concession no sure that helps you ?

Gmack7
05-01-2017, 08:58 PM

Good point, if the lads are wanting to sit together they could register on the United site and who knows they may have a print at home option

M11BMO
05-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I called around 11am to buy 2 tickets to be told there was only 1 ticket left.
I then called about half an hour later to upgrade 2 children's tickets to adult briefs.
I asked if it was now sold out and was advised that there were still a few remaining.... make of that what you will.

My_Wife_Camille
05-01-2017, 09:01 PM
If you look at the online thingy Keith one minute its a sellout the next minute there are like 40 seats available i totally don't get it..I have one spare ticket mate but its for a concession no sure that helps you ?Andy mate, it said on the official site that small batches are being made available if/when they're being returned by sponsors etc

houstonhibbee
05-01-2017, 09:02 PM
You're a terrible man...:faf:
and why not....

Is there anything stopping Hibs fans buying tickets from United?

HibbyAndy
05-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Andy mate, it said on the official site that small batches are being made available if/when they're being returned by sponsors etc

cheers mate :aok:

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2017, 09:14 PM
and why not....

Is there anything stopping Hibs fans buying tickets from United?

Another potential twist in the saga. Probably mean a car trip up to Dundee tomorrow morning, but you'd really be desperate to see the game live to do that.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 09:37 PM
One available in S43 now. Row A.

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2017, 09:52 PM
It's sold out for the second time in two days, which is pretty good going.

Long suffering
05-01-2017, 10:00 PM
I have a print yourself ticket that I'm not able to use if anyone wants to buy it off me for a reduced price? for FF lower

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 10:03 PM

Did something like this not happen with the Hearts Cup replay last season?
Was it a Ticketmaster problem?

Ronniekirk
05-01-2017, 10:04 PM

So has everyone that wanted a ticket now got one ,and will there still be walkup s turned away tomorrow night Will this thtead still be red hot tomorrow ,or will we all have moved on to worrying if Catering have ordeted enough Pies

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2017, 10:23 PM
So has everyone that wanted a ticket now got one ,and will there still be walkup s turned away tomorrow night Will this thtead still be red hot tomorrow ,or will we all have moved on to worrying if Catering have ordeted enough Pies

I'm not one to hold grudges Ronnie but if I don't get a pie I'm going start a thread each hour on the club's mismanagement, and if I do, I'm going to complain that there's nothing to moan about. Unless the pie is terrible of course, which I thoroughly expect.

Brightside
05-01-2017, 10:25 PM
I'm not one to hold grudges Ronnie but if I don't get a pie I'm going start a thread each hour on the club's mismanagement, and if I do, I'm going to complain that there's nothing to moan about. Unless the pie is terrible of course, which I thoroughly expect.

The really expensive pies are available BTG. You need a special ticket for that tho. :greengrin

Ronniekirk
05-01-2017, 10:36 PM

I think everyone who wants a pie will het one ,as they jhave known for weeks to pre order one so if they dont get one its thier own fault
Callum 7 will be along with. coloured Pie Chart soon to reassure as all is well on that front

WS Hibs
05-01-2017, 10:45 PM
I think everyone who wants a pie will het one ,as they jhave known for weeks to pre order one so if they dont get one its thier own fault
Callum 7 will be along with. coloured Pie Chart soon to reassure as all is well on that front

:top marks

Callum7
05-01-2017, 10:47 PM

:faf::top marks

greenlex
05-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Cash only ticket pod at the south stand in the Utd end but there none the less.

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2017, 11:57 PM

Excellent.

BoomtownHibees
06-01-2017, 12:11 AM

I've pre-ordered my pie. Does that mean I get it before anybody else or does it just guarantee that I will get one?

Big90inOz
06-01-2017, 04:56 AM
I still have 2 available seats in my lounge, it will be 3.45am at kick off but there is a chance of some chips and possibly even a cheese straw at half time for all in attendance

danhibees1875
06-01-2017, 07:43 AM
I still have 2 available seats in my lounge, it will be 3.45am at kick off but there is a chance of some chips and possibly even a cheese straw at half time for all in attendance

Only 2 seats left and a full day to sell tickets? Is it not about time you built an extension in the corner of your lounge for a safe standing area?

scoopyboy
06-01-2017, 07:43 AM

Tell them not to wear Hibs colours and buy tickets at the South Stand pod before ko.

Mr_F
06-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Cash pod at the south if anyone's struggling

Big90inOz
06-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Only 2 seats left and a full day to sell tickets? Is it not about time you built an extension in the corner of your lounge for a safe standing area?

No standing area on my watch, I run a respectable establishment. No yahoos in my area. Cheese straws are gone already