PDA

View Full Version : Night games/ under the floodlights.

Enough said
04-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Always great going to Easter road at night. Really looking forward to this and the 3 points . Come on the cabbage

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-01-2017, 07:24 PM
What a difference a couple of weeks makes.

A few had us losing this game and Dundee Utd pulling away. Others felt we'd be ahead and has the same feel as ibrox did last year.

Either way the game is almost upon us and we're back top of the league. Hoping for a wee surprise with SJM being in the squad.

Easter Road should be rocking. Buzzing. Cmon the cabbage 💚

Enough said
04-01-2017, 07:28 PM
What a difference a couple of weeks makes.

A few had us losing this game and Dundee Utd pulling away. Others felt we'd be ahead and has the same feel as ibrox did last year.

Either way the game is almost upon us and we're back top of the league. Hoping for a wee surprise with SJM being in the squad.

Easter Road should be rocking. Buzzing. Cmon the cabbage 💚

Agree with you there 💚💚🇳🇬🇳🇬

where'stheslope
04-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Love Floodlit games, one of my first at Easter Road was Hibs V Napoli.

Great night, tremendous atmosphere, and the next day at School everyone was talking about it.

Night football always seems to enclose the atmosphere, and the bright lights means everyone focuses on the pitch, as the surrounding darkness blanks out everything else!!

Hi Heid Yin
04-01-2017, 08:03 PM
I agree. Flood lit games on a cold winters night have a magic and atmosphere of their own.
I feel like a wee kid again anticipating Friday's game against our closest challenger for the title.
Come on Hibees!!:flag:

Roxyhibee
04-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Ahhh floodlit memories at the hallowed ground - a few spring to mind... 5-0 Naples, 6-1 Lisbon, 1-0 Liverpool, 4-4 Celtic and we win 4-3 pens '85, 2-0 Huns a few weeks later, 6-2 Deluded Lying Cheats, Hibs emerging youth team 2-0 Celtic '03, 4-1 Sheep '07, 1-0 Deluded Lying Cheats '13,
2-1 Deluded Lying Cheats '14, 2-0 Sheep and 3-0 Arabs last season oh and 1-0 Deluded Lying Cheats just several months ago leading to the greatest day in Hibs history.! And many many more..