PDA

View Full Version : Bonnyrigg Rose tickets

thebakerboy
04-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Bonnyrigg Rose have sold out their allocation for Tynecastle.

Ronniekirk
04-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Bonnyrigg Rose have sold out their allocation for Tynecastle.

What was thier allocation

green&left
04-01-2017, 02:37 PM
What was thier allocation

Full Gorgie end and 2 blocks of the Wheatfield I believe

Since90+2
04-01-2017, 03:11 PM
They have sold 5000 tickets according to their Twitter. That is very impressive for a junior side.

The_Horde
04-01-2017, 03:14 PM
They have sold 5000 tickets according to their Twitter. That is very impressive for a junior side.

Bonnyrigg hearts

AND An E
04-01-2017, 03:28 PM
They have sold 5000 tickets according to their Twitter. That is very impressive for a junior side. Implying that the majority of the tickets haven't gone to hearts fans :greengrin

Ozyhibby
04-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Could be that Tynecastles biggest attendance of the season once again involves Hibs but not Hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dublin07
04-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Could be that Tynecastles biggest attendance of the season once again involves Hibs but not Hearts.

Unfortunately not ozy the main stand is closed for this one.

Thecat23
04-01-2017, 03:49 PM

Thought they are closing the main stand to fans so only be around 11k.

Billy Whizz
04-01-2017, 04:47 PM

No, but it will be the biggest away support at Tynie, since we played Saints in the Cup last Jan

Hermit Crab
04-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Thought they are closing the main stand to fans so only be around 11k.

He's wrong, it is closed. :agree:

Heisenberg
04-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Will mostly be made up of obsessed Jambos.

Leith's finest
04-01-2017, 05:18 PM
The main stand is closed till start of febuary, don't know the reason why, could be that the outside area off the turnstyles could be like a building site? I'm sure i read that they are puting the frame work up behind old stand while it was still open, may be wrong on both accounts

thebakerboy
04-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Think you will find there are lot of people who dont go to football who are going to this one , also all their academy kids and their family's were getting tickets guaranteed , and there are 650 kids in their academy. I do know of a number of Jambos going but they follow the Rose as well and there will be some Hibby's in there as well.

Malthibby
04-01-2017, 05:32 PM
I know more than a few non-ST Hibees from Midlothian who will be in the Rose end, chiefly because they knew they wouldn't get a ticket otherwise.
Might be difficult to keep law and order if a bunch of Jambos are in there as well.
Going to be a lot of disappointed ST holders, don't think I can get to ER on Monday & I'm assuming the tickets will sell out on the day.
GG

Saturday Boy
04-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Think you will find there are lot of people who dont go to football who are going to this one , also all their academy kids and their family's were getting tickets guaranteed , and there are 650 kids in their academy. I do know of a number of Jambos going but they follow the Rose as well and there will be some Hibby's in there as well.

I think there are a lot of townies just don't understand the juniors. There will probably be Nitten and Arniston fans in the Rose end too.

Growing up, and living in a small community, you can support your home town team and Hibs.

brianmc
04-01-2017, 05:37 PM
I know more than a few non-ST Hibees from Midlothian who will be in the Rose end, chiefly because they knew they wouldn't get a ticket otherwise.
Might be difficult to keep law and order if a bunch of Jambos are in there as well.
Going to be a lot of disappointed ST holders, don't think I can get to ER on Monday & I'm assuming the tickets will sell out on the day.
GG

I'd be amazed if they sold out on the day! Of the Hibs fans I know (a mixture of hardcore home/away, season ticket holders and occasional walk ups) - none are going to this game due to the shocking ticket prices.

Ronniekirk
04-01-2017, 05:37 PM
GG
Who wpuld of thougjt it Its going to get harder and harder to get tickets for a lot of Hibs games from now in

ihibs7
04-01-2017, 06:09 PM
I think there are a lot of townies just don't understand the juniors. There will probably be Nitten and Arniston fans in the Rose end too.

Growing up, and living in a small community, you can support your home town team and Hibs.

Well put. This obsession that Bonnyriggs crowd has been swelled by jambos is really f'in ignorant and boring.

linlithgowhibbie
04-01-2017, 07:46 PM
I'd be amazed if they sold out on the day! Of the Hibs fans I know (a mixture of hardcore home/away, season ticket holders and occasional walk ups) - none are going to this game due to the shocking ticket prices.

Shocking prices? £20 to watch the Cup Holders defend their trophy, I'll pay that all day long:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 07:50 PM
GG

Buy them online no need to go to Easter Road on Monday.

GreenCastle
04-01-2017, 07:51 PM
The main stand is closed till start of febuary, don't know the reason why, could be that the outside area off the turnstyles could be like a building site? I'm sure i read that they are puting the frame work up behind old stand while it was still open, may be wrong on both accounts

I don't think hearts are closing it for any games though - which is going to make this rebuild pretty interesting to watch as won't be easy to build around the death trap stand.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 07:53 PM
I don't think hearts are closing it for any games though - which is going to make this rebuild pretty interesting to watch as won't be easy to build around the death trap stand.

They managed a similar build at Anfield.

Thecat23
04-01-2017, 07:55 PM
So Hibs to get 8k. We'll sell those no problem!

Billy Whizz
04-01-2017, 07:58 PM
So Hibs to get 8k. We'll sell those no problem!

Thought it was 50% each, which is a lot less than 8k

Capt Mainwaring
04-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Well put. This obsession that Bonnyriggs crowd has been swelled by jambos is really f'in ignorant and boring.

Spot on Sir . Within Bonnyrigg's allocation they set aside nearly 700 tickets for their Youth players coaches and families. Bonnyrigg have a great Youth Academy set up with Boys and Girls teams from 8 years to 21's. a great community club that bigger and more senior/professional clubs could learn from.

They've sold 5000 plus because it's the biggest game in their history and to reach the Scottish Cup 4th round against the reigning Champs is something to be extremely proud of for the town where the Rose are the focal point and play such a big part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

brianmc
04-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Shocking prices? £20 to watch the Cup Holders defend their trophy, I'll pay that all day long:thumbsup:

Good for you.
Here's a couple of thoughts though: if the game was at Easter Road I'd be willing to bet Hibs would get slaughtered for these prices (I'd imagine we'd expect £10 adults £5 concessions- for example a dad and his 16 & 17 kids would cost £20...... However, at tynecastle the same guy (for sake of arguement you can call him me!) it's expected to pay £60 for the privilege of watching a junior team in a *****hole of a stadium?? Chuck in travel, food and drink and it's probably £100+

£100+ for a junior team? Really??

Good luck to you if that matches your finances/expectations - but you can count me out!

*Edit: £60 was what I paid for return travel from Edinburgh + match ticket for the uefa cup match against Anderlecht in Brussels....(I know that wisnae just yesterday) but I'll be ****ed if I'm paying that for ****** bonnyrigg!

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Good for you.
Here's a couple of thoughts though: if the game was at Easter Road I'd be willing to bet Hibs would get slaughtered for these prices (I'd imagine we'd expect £10 adults £5 concessions- for example a dad and his 16 & 17 kids would cost £20...... However, at tynecastle the same guy (for sake of arguement you can call him me!) it's expected to pay £60 for the privilege of watching a junior team in a *****hole of a stadium?? Chuck in travel, food and drink and it's probably £100+

£100+ for a junior team? Really??

Good luck to you if that matches your finances/expectations - but you can count me out!

But you're paying to watch Hibs. It would still cost you £60+ all in at Easter Road then. Football is expensive especially if you have kids to pay for but I get why BR are trying to make as much as they can.

brianmc
04-01-2017, 09:05 PM
But you're paying to watch Hibs. It would still cost you £60+ all in at Easter Road then. Football is expensive especially if you have kids to pay for but I get why BR are trying to make as much as they can.

10+5+5=20

20+20+20=60

I get why bonnyrigg are being as greedy as possible as well. Good luck to them. But they're not getting any of my cash.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 09:08 PM
10+5+5=20

20+20+20=60

Yes but you added £40 expenses in your original post so I did the same. I hate to think of people with children priced out of it buto as I said can see why BR have set prices that bit higher.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 09:09 PM
10+5+5=20

20+20+20=60

I get why bonnyrigg are being as greedy as possible as well. Good luck to them. But they're not getting any of my cash.

Fair enough mate.

brianmc
04-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Fair enough mate.

I understand their economics mate - but in my world, especially post Christmas/New Year, it's simply too much to ask.
If they sell out then it'll prove they called the pricing right-just not for my bank account!

Regardless of that - I hope we pump them by as many goals as a jambo has fingers on both hands.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 09:19 PM
I understand their economics mate - but in my world, especially post Christmas/New Year, it's simply too much to ask.
If they sell out then it'll prove they called the pricing right-just not for my bank account!

Regardless of that - I hope we pump them by as many goals as a jambo has fingers on both hands.

Absolutely mate, I never really gave the post Christmas finances a thought and it sure is steep after the amount most folk have already shelled out at this time of year. Here's hoping we make them look like the Junior side they are.

Gorebridge Hibb
04-01-2017, 09:23 PM

I've got a ticket through Bonnyrigg and I'm a Hibby. Junior football in Midlothian is better run than most Scottish Division 1 and 2 clubs. £20 was what Dumbarton charged Bonnyrigg fans for the replay in the last round so we are only being asked to pay a similar price. There will be a great atmosphere as there are plenty Hibs supporters going to the game with a ticket purchased through Bonnyrigg. And I don't expect any bother either. GGTTH

Badge
04-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I've got a ticket through Bonnyrigg and I'm a Hibby. Junior football in Midlothian is better run than most Scottish Division 1 and 2 clubs. £20 was what Dumbarton charged Bonnyrigg fans for the replay in the last round so we are only being asked to pay a similar price. There will be a great atmosphere as there are plenty Hibs supporters going to the game with a ticket purchased through Bonnyrigg. And I don't expect any bother either. GGTTHthink it was £12 for the replay, same as the first tie

lapsedhibee
04-01-2017, 09:29 PM
think it was £12 for the replay, same as the first tie

Be a good moneyspinner for the home team if this match goes to a replay as well.

brianmc
04-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Be a good moneyspinner for the home team if this match goes to a replay as well.

Hahahaha, is that you Robbie? ☺

Badge
04-01-2017, 09:31 PM

Cheers robbie

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2017, 09:32 PM

A junior team taking Hibs to a replay is unthinkable.

Saturday Boy
04-01-2017, 09:33 PM

I've seen both teams this season. I'm making no predictions ;-)

Thecat23
04-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Thought it was 50% each, which is a lot less than 8k

Not that I know of Billy. Was told from someone on the board tonight Hibs will get 8k.

B.H.F.C
04-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Not that I know of Billy. Was told from someone on the board tonight Hibs will get 8k.

Would sound about right. Bonnyrigg only got two sections of the wheatfield. Total allocation of 5k. I'd reckon the 3 stands hold about 13k.

lucky
04-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Why would any Hibs fans sit with or support a junior team against us? In the event the unlikely thing happened it would be the worst result in our history

Big L
04-01-2017, 10:58 PM
I hope we win 7- 0 just to remind the jambo's of that wonderful day back in Jan 1973.

hibbysam
04-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Why would any Hibs fans sit with or support a junior team against us? In the event the unlikely thing happened it would be the worst result in our history

That's where I am at. I wouldn't sit in the Preston athletic end if they played Hibs and would want us to demolish them.

greenlex
05-01-2017, 04:29 AM

They won't support Bonnyrigg. They have got tickets in their end because they could. There is no guarantee of a ticket in the Hibs end. I can't be ersed looking so as you brought it up is there any posts suggesting anything other than that?

Pete
05-01-2017, 05:17 AM

I remember hearts edging out Achinleck Talbot 2-1 at Tynecastle the year they bought the Scottish Cup on finance. That was a strong Hearts team and Talbot considered themselves unlucky to go out.

This will be their World Cup final and we, both fans and players, should treat them and the task in hand with respect.

Make no mistake this is one potential banana skin and I'd take any win.

Scouse Hibee
05-01-2017, 05:54 AM
I remember hearts edging out Achinleck Talbot 2-1 at Tynecastle the year they bought the Scottish Cup on finance. That was a strong Hearts team and Talbot considered themselves unlucky to go out.

This will be their World Cup final and we, both fans and players, should treat them and the task in hand with respect.

Make no mistake this is one potential banana skin and I'd take any win.

We'll pump them

Pete
05-01-2017, 05:57 AM
We'll pump them

Yeah you're probably right:thumbsup:

Gorebridge Hibb
05-01-2017, 11:36 AM
That's where I am at. I wouldn't sit in the Preston athletic end if they played Hibs and would want us to demolish them.

I'll be sitting in the Bonnyrigg end supporting Hibs along with the other Hibs fans who will be sitting with me.. there will be some Hears fans no doubt but don't expect any bother.

Scouse Hibee
05-01-2017, 06:40 PM
I'll be sitting in the Bonnyrigg end supporting Hibs along with the other Hibs fans who will be sitting with me.. there will be some Hears fans no doubt but don't expect any bother.

If you're supporting Hibs why go in with the BR fans? Seems daft to me so if Hibs score you will celebrate amongst others who won't. Crazy!

ihibs7
05-01-2017, 07:22 PM
If you're supporting Hibs why go in with the BR fans? Seems daft to me so if Hibs score you will celebrate amongst others who won't. Crazy!

And be liable to get a smack in the puss and thrown out for your trouble. Weird.