PDA

View Full Version : First post

21sMay
03-01-2017, 08:48 AM
After following this forum for a good few years I've decided to register and join in on the banter,debates and arguments that I've read and laughed at many a times. Unfortunately I missed our win over Falkirk due to work and was wondering how Dylan mcgeogh played ? I think he is a very talented player but is very prone to injuries . If we keep him fit and get fyvie and mginn back we have possibly the best midfield in Scotland bar Celtic , and WILL win us this league without doubt.

half.time.draw.
03-01-2017, 09:00 AM
After following this forum for a good few years I've decided to register and join in on the banter,debates and arguments that I've read and laughed at many a times. Unfortunately I missed our win over Falkirk due to work and was wondering how Dylan mcgeogh played ? I think he is a very talented player but is very prone to injuries . If we keep him fit and get fyvie and mginn back we have possibly the best midfield in Scotland bar Celtic , and WILL win us this league without doubt.

Welcome buddy.

oneone73
03-01-2017, 09:10 AM

I thought he was fine, like the rest of team - though you wouldn't know it from on here - considering the pitch and the weather, not to mention the kick-on-sight opposition. Helped the team dig out a great win.

ArmadaleHibs
03-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Welcome Dylan

jacomo
03-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Welcome Dylan

Rare for a player to acknowledge they are injury prone.

I like DM a lot, though. Him and Fyvie just have to tag team their injuries better - both being out at the same time is ridiculous.

21sMay
03-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Unfortunately The amount of time Dylan has spent injured means he pretty much shares the treatment room with most players at some point , which isn't the best as he has the potential to be a massive player with us . Thanks for the info oneone73

Canon Hannan
03-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Most technical player we have in my view. Falkirk management feel the same when I spoke to them. Top player.

Hi Heid Yin
03-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Welcome 21sMay.
Mcgeouch is a real talent when he is fit, which is, sadly, infrequently.
It is also a great shame and constant frustration for not just we supporters but himself and all connected with our club.
He had a decent game against Falkirk but not an inspired one. Falkirk are difficult to play against and the conditions did not help.

21sMay
03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Hopefully he stays fit long term and can become the player we all thought he would. Once fyvie and mginn are fit again we will be looking at a very strong squad and I'd say another striker and a left back away from one of the best squads in Scotland