PDA

View Full Version : Tony Watt

Mikey09
01-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Away back to Charleton apparently with the big Spanish donkey back at Hawrts.

01-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Not the first T.watt to play for Hertz

whiskyhibby
01-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Managed to escape from Cathy's clowns then.......

Pretty Boy
01-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Another player with plenty of potential but an attitude that will prove prohibitive when it comes to realising it.

HoboHarry
01-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Nor the last.......

Danderhall Hibs
01-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Apparently him and Cathro didn't get along. He's not the only one in that position.

Cathro's trying to be like Guardiola and stamp his authority (like how he binned Hart and Toure). Unfortunately for him he's not Guardiola and the players know it.

Craigmount Hibs
01-01-2017, 03:22 AM

😂😂😂

heretoday
01-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Apparently him and Cathro didn't get along. He's not the only one in that position.

Cathro's trying to be like Guardiola and stamp his authority (like how he binned Hart and Toure). Unfortunately for him he's not Guardiola and the players know it.

Imagine Toure at Hearts. He'd probably buy the club and rebuild the main stand single handed.

AZhibee
01-01-2017, 04:21 AM

😄
Plenty in the stands too!

calumhibee1
01-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Mind the Hearts fans were raving about how good he was and Strachan called him up to the Scotland squad on the back of absolutely nothing? Cummy had scored in about 8 straight games while Tony Watt is still on one goal yet was called up ahead of him..

green day
01-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Mind the Hearts fans were raving about how good he was and Strachan called him up to the Scotland squad on the back of absolutely nothing? Cummy had scored in about 8 straight games while Tony Watt is still on one goal yet was called up ahead of him..

Aye, that really made me wonder how Strachan etc continued to make a (very) good living in the game.

IIRC it was based on one very well taken goal. It's not just us fans that are fickle.

timebomb
01-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Sadly there is a very good player in there who is never gonna fulfil his potential and end winding his way down the divisions before realising it's too late

SuperAllyMcleod
01-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Imagine Toure at Hearts. He'd probably buy the club and rebuild the main stand single handed.

That's something I don't want to imagine! Don't give them ideas. [emoji4]

Mikey09
01-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Sadly there is a very good player in there who is never gonna fulfil his potential and end winding his way down the divisions before realising it's too late

Absolutely agree with you. What is it with some young players attitudes?! He's quick, skilful, great touch yet in his head he thinks he's already made it. Bizarre.

lucky
01-01-2017, 12:38 PM

That sums up Strachan as a manager.

tamig
01-01-2017, 12:40 PM
That sums up Strachan as a manager.

Indeed. Matt Phillips havind a great season at WBA yet he continues to overlook him. Bizarre.

Thecat23
01-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Indeed. Matt Phillips havind a great season at WBA yet he continues to overlook him. Bizarre.

Because he's a very poor manager and will only pick his pals. Mans a clown when it comes to picking the Scotland team.

HibsNutter
01-01-2017, 12:54 PM
The worst thing he ever done was score that goal against Barcelona

Tyler Durden
01-01-2017, 01:09 PM

Not really. If there was a squad tomorrow I'm sure he'd be in.

At the point of the England game Phillips was only just beginning to hit some form.

matty_f
01-01-2017, 01:16 PM

I think that was the best thing he did. The worst one was being ***** after that and then signing for Hearts.

Glory Lurker
01-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Hearts are still rubbish, regardless.

bingo70
01-01-2017, 01:19 PM
I'd be quite happy if we were to sign Watt.

Would start off as a good squad player to have and if he was to fulfill his potential he'd be a great signing.

You're not going to be a successful striker at hearts unless you're a big physical 6ft plus huddy.

Hamish
01-01-2017, 01:23 PM
I think that was the best thing he did. The worst one was being ***** after that and then signing for Hearts.

Was never going to be accepted by a section of the Hearts support because of his previous Scottish club.

Dashing Bob S
01-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Hearts are still rubbish, regardless.

I think we're just going to have to agree to agree on that one.

3pm
01-01-2017, 01:37 PM

Would start off as a good squad player to have and if he was to fulfill his potential he'd be a great signing.

You're not going to be a successful striker at hearts unless you're a big physical 6ft plus huddy.

It sounds like it's a mental problem rather than physical.

Gordy M
01-01-2017, 01:40 PM
It sounds like it's a mental problem rather than physical.

Did lennon not manage him at celtic? Did he play regularly under lennon?

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Absolutely agree with you. What is it with some young players attitudes?! He's quick, skilful, great touch yet in his head he thinks he's already made it. Bizarre.

And we had Islam Feruz. Same accusations apply.

Lago
01-01-2017, 02:25 PM

Frankly its the only thing he has done.

Thecat23
01-01-2017, 02:30 PM

I'd also take him, but he wouldn't come unless he was getting first team football. He's no interest in being a squad player and that's one of the reasons he left Hearts. Along with thinking Cathro is useless 😉

Dashing Bob S
01-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Not sure about Watt. Has talent but seems one of those guys who can only play when the planets are properly aligned. Not really what we need right now.

StevieCowan
01-01-2017, 03:06 PM

Add in McCormack and Bridcutt

Col2
01-01-2017, 03:27 PM
His loan deal is being ripped up early partly because his form is poor but also because he costs Hearts a fair amount in Charlton wages and Budge needs to cut costs given huge expenditure coming on stand.

It's zero co-incidence that a a couple of days after Patterson injury and therefore zero chance of a Jan transfer fee that Watt is being sent back.

Sucks having to live within a budget doesn't it!