PDA

View Full Version : "When it's pleasing, when it's pleasing, the whole word is pleased with you"

Hibernia&Alba
31-12-2016, 03:53 PM
When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sunshine on Leith comes shining through.

Falkirk 1-2 Hibs
Dumbarton 1-0 Dundee United

A chance to go four clear at home :flag:

Hi Heid Yin
31-12-2016, 04:55 PM
When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sunshine on Leith comes shining through.

Falkirk 1-2 Hibs

Hallelujah, fellow Hibby and Hear, Hear!:flag:

Dibben
31-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Hopefully a good performance and 3 points on Friday will give us the confidence to really kick on!!

Sir David Gray
31-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Isn't it brilliant how fickle the world of football supporting is?

For the last week, this place has been in near meltdown after we lost top spot and it was thought that we might go as many as 8 points behind Dundee Utd after next Friday.

What a difference one win can make.

Happy New Year! :aok:

Hi Heid Yin
31-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Hopefully a good performance and 3 points on Friday will give us the confidence to really kick on!!

I agree. We have to date failed to kick on and create a healthy gap between ourselves and United. Hopefully they will be the team that suffers psychologically and results-wise as we edge ourselves ahead further with each passing game between now and the season's end. Come on Hibbies, you know you are the best team in this league...Now go and prove it against your biggest rivals.

Pretty Boy
31-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Isn't it brilliant how fickle the world of football supporting is?

For the last week, this place has been in near meltdown after we lost top spot and it was thought that we might go as much as 8 points behind Dundee Utd after next Friday.

What a difference one win can make.

Happy New Year! :aok:

I wouldn't have it any other way.

The way things can change and the emotion that goes with that is what has kept me coming back for more with Hibs all these years. 3 points, a Utd slip up and a new signing and everything looks a whole lot better.

Sir David Gray
31-12-2016, 05:19 PM
As an aside, hopefully today's results at Falkirk and Dumbarton will ensure an extra few bodies come in through the gate on Friday night.

It's a massive game for both teams, let's fill the three home stands on Friday and get 17,000 inside Easter Road.

Jim44
31-12-2016, 05:23 PM

Falkirk 1-2 Hibs

.......... add to that, Huns and Jambos cuffed ........... not a bad end to the year. All the best for 2017 to Hibbys everywhere, when it comes.

Hibernia&Alba
31-12-2016, 05:56 PM
.......... add to that, Huns and Jambos cuffed ........... not a bad end to the year. All the best for 2017 to Hibbys everywhere, when it comes.

I haven't touched booze since about August, but even I've cracked open a Newcastle Broon Ale :greengrin

snooky
31-12-2016, 06:01 PM
I haven't touched booze since about August, but even I've cracked open a Newcastle Broon Ale :greengrin

Got a gut feeling for 3 or 4-0 against Untd. Hope I'm right.

Hibernia&Alba
31-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Got a gut feeling for 3 or 4-0 against Untd. Hope I'm right.

That would be fantastic. I'll take any win: own goal in the last minute; anything at all. It's a huge game.