PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | BONNYRIGG ROSE

Pages : [1] 2 3

RSS Bot
30-12-2016, 12:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7129)

BH Hibs
30-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Allocation changed.

Since90+2
30-12-2016, 12:10 PM
So we now some of the Wheatfield and the Roseburn.

Will Bonnyrigg be sharing the Wheatfield with us? Not sure how they would segregate that pre and post match.

B.H.F.C
30-12-2016, 12:13 PM
So we now some of the Wheatfield and the Roseburn.

Will Bonnyrigg be sharing the Wheatfield with us? Not sure how they would segregate that pre and post match.

Hearts segregate it every week. Enter via the wheatfield I think. You can walk right round the back.

linlithgowhibbie
30-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Common sense at last, but what plonker(s) came out with the original plan?

I expect us to sell out the Roseburn and spread our way along most of the Wheatfield.:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
30-12-2016, 12:20 PM
It doesn't actually say how many tickets we have ..... the Roseburn holds about 3,000 and the Wheatfield about 6,000. I'm guessing we will have about 6,000 tickets, which means Bonnyrigg having to sell the same, there's going to be a lot of Yams at this one methinks.

wookie70
30-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Here is what the Rose website says. Looks like they have 2/7th of the Wheatfield if they sell out the Gorgie Road Stand. Much more sensible than the first plan. Hopefully, it will be all Hibs in two stands and all Bonnyrigg in the other.

Following consultation with Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian and Lothians & Borders Police our original seating allocation has now changed. We will be allocated the Gorgie Stand as per original communication and also sections A & B of the Wheatfield Stand should demand be sufficient. Hibernian will be allocated the remainder of the Wheatfield Stand and also the Roseburn Stand.
Tomorrow's ticket sale will be for the Gorgie Stand only. There will be a further ticket sale for the Wheatfield Stand next week if Gorgie Stand tickets are sold out.

tanfield
30-12-2016, 12:41 PM
I presume the younger concession ticket is only for aged 15 and under and not 16 and under??

Since90+2
30-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Hearts segregate it every week. Enter via the wheatfield I think. You can walk right round the back.

They segregate the Roseburn not the Wheatfield .

Golden Bear
30-12-2016, 01:12 PM
I think we are in danger of vastly over estimating the amount of Bonnyrigg fans who will be in attendance, even allowing for the undercover yams who will boost their numbers and our share of the revenue!

Dashing Bob S
30-12-2016, 01:21 PM
I think we are in danger of vastly over estimating the amount of Bonnyrigg fans who will be in attendance, even allowing for the undercover yams who will boost their numbers and our share of the revenue!

Bonnyrigg will sell around half of the Gorgie Road stand. It will be half their own fans and half of the saddest of the sadder Yams.

green day
30-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Bonnyrigg will sell around half of the Gorgie Road stand. It will be half their own fans and half of the saddest of the sadder Yams.

Sounds about right.

I cant think of any circumstances that would take me along to Easter Road if the poppy thieves were playing there. They really have some strange ones following them, eh?

B.H.F.C
30-12-2016, 01:46 PM
They segregate the Roseburn not the Wheatfield .

Yep. Didn't read that properly before posting. Would imagine it'll be the same principle for Bonnyrigg fans though, enter via Gorgie turnstiles where most of their fans are as, like the roseburn end, you can walk right round to the wheatfield. If they even need it.

Brooster
30-12-2016, 02:10 PM
I presume the younger concession ticket is only for aged 15 and under and not 16 and under??

£20 for a 16 year old......someone is taking the preverbial here.

Since90+2
30-12-2016, 02:25 PM
I can imagine a lot of 16 & 17 year olds will be 15 for the day.

Canon Hannan
30-12-2016, 03:56 PM

And Hibs fans. Think we will take 5000 max due to overpriced tickets.

linlithgowhibbie
30-12-2016, 04:37 PM
And Hibs fans. Think we will take 5000 max due to overpriced tickets.

Sorry but I reckon we will take a lot more, but hey ho,,, opinions eh!

GreenCastle
30-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Not quite sure how this will work.

Hibs get roseburn end - enter usual away entrances.

Hibs fans in Wheatfield - surely have to use Wheatfield entrance / exit and Rose fans use behind goals entrances.

Can't have everyone using roseburn entrance as that wouldn't be able to cope and same with exiting.

Real Emerald
30-12-2016, 05:18 PM
This is a total balls up. We all as a family wanted to go and thought in a 17000 stadium we would be able to buy tickets for ST and non ST holders together. They can stick their £20 tickets up their **** for all I care now.

Blaster
30-12-2016, 05:21 PM
This is a total balls up. We all as a family wanted to go and thought in a 17000 stadium we would be able to buy tickets for ST and non ST holders together. They can stick their £20 tickets up their **** for all I care now.

You will be able to but after season ticket holders quite rightly get first option.

Real Emerald
30-12-2016, 05:22 PM
You will be able to but after season ticket holders quite rightly get first option.

I and my son are ST holders!

Blaster
30-12-2016, 05:23 PM
I and my son are ST holders!

But as you stated others aren't. So why should they get first dibs before 11300 season ticket holders?

B.H.F.C
30-12-2016, 05:24 PM

We've got more season ticket holders than we have tickets so they couldn't just go straight to general sale.

Blaster
30-12-2016, 05:26 PM
I assume the singing section will be behind the goals.....😄

Real Emerald
30-12-2016, 05:27 PM
But as you stated others aren't. So why should they get first dibs before 11300 season ticket holders?
Jeezo, it's a 17000 stadium against a junior team and they are making it difficult for us to buy tickets together. It should be a free for all at decent prices.

Blaster
30-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Jeezo, it's a 17000 stadium against a junior team and they are making it difficult for us to buy tickets together. It should be a free for all at decent prices.

We're not getting 17000 tickets though. We're not even getting enough for our season ticket holders

3pm
30-12-2016, 05:31 PM

A free for all because it suits you?

Golden Bear
30-12-2016, 05:34 PM
I agree that balls up is a suitable description. With the greatest respect to Bonnyrigg Rose, this is hardly a glamour tie so cash gates would seem to be the best option for all parties.

McD
30-12-2016, 05:34 PM

The main aim stand will not be open for the match, so not a 17000 stadium.

We aren't getting enough tickets to cover all season ticket holders, therefore they cannot put on a general sale until they've all had an opportunity to purchase. Part of the benefits of being a season ticket holder.

Real Emerald
30-12-2016, 05:47 PM
The main aim stand will not be open for the match, so not a 17000 stadium.

We aren't getting enough tickets to cover all season ticket holders, therefore they cannot put on a general sale until they've all had an opportunity to purchase. Part of the benefits of being a season ticket holder.
So could they not have negotiated to take it to ER and maximised the attendance. Restricted tickets at Tynecastle against Bonnyrigg seems ridiculous, coupled with the pricing I think it's a balls up IMO.

Capt Mainwaring
30-12-2016, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Real Emerald;4891347]Jeezo, it's a 17000 stadium against a junior team and they are making it difficult for us to buy tickets together. It should be a free for all at decent prices.[/QUOTE

"They" are organising the match to best balance the priorities of the home team and the away team Season ticket holders. Add in the input from Police who would never agree to a PATG arrangement then I don't see what your issue is.

It's not a 17000 stadium for the game as the Old Asbestos Fleapit is not open, but at approx 13,000 it's significantly a better option for Hibs supporters than playing the game at Bonnyrigg, where we'd be lucky to get 1000 tickets

Im pretty sure your solution of a free for all is both unfair and unsafe - IMHO of course

Hermit Crab
30-12-2016, 05:56 PM

Theres no pleasing some people.

Glory Lurker
30-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Why is the "main" stand shut for this game?

3pm
30-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Theres no pleasing some people.

Aye, usually you! :o)

HH81
30-12-2016, 06:07 PM

:greengrin His ticket was hand delivered an hour before the annoucement.

Brooster
30-12-2016, 06:07 PM

Unreal eh. Some folk.

By the way, your mailbox is rammed. Im unable to reply to you until you have a clear out.

Hermit Crab
30-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Why is the "main" stand shut for this game?

Some sort of rebuild, the £20 and £10 entrance fee for this game is funding it.

Hermit Crab
30-12-2016, 06:20 PM
:greengrin His ticket was hand delivered an hour before the annoucement.

Royal Mail special delivery signed for at no extra cost to myself. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
30-12-2016, 06:21 PM

Now now, I'm always pleased, I'm guaranteed a ticket. :greengrin

McD
30-12-2016, 06:47 PM
So could they not have negotiated to take it to ER and maximised the attendance. Restricted tickets at Tynecastle against Bonnyrigg seems ridiculous, coupled with the pricing I think it's a balls up IMO.

Apparently not, this was floated weeks ago and apparently it's against the rules, can't be played at the 'away' team's ground.

Even at easter road, ST holders would have likely had the chance to buy their own seat ahead of general sale.

Baldy Foghorn
30-12-2016, 06:50 PM

Or you could buy a half ST?:aok:

3pm
30-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Unreal eh. Some folk.

By the way, your mailbox is rammed. Im unable to reply to you until you have a clear out.

It is now clear!

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-12-2016, 07:24 PM

As many others have pointed out, there will be a max of 13,000 available due to the main stand being shut. We are the away team so Bonnyrigg can request as many tickets as they like. They are suggesting they might sell between 3-5000 leaving us-potentially-3000 short if all our current season ticket holders wished to buy a ticket.

There is no possible other way Hibs could have done this. Unless of course they wanted to undermine all the season tickets that continue to be sold in record numbers.

Golden Bear
30-12-2016, 09:03 PM
As many others have pointed out, there will be a max of 13,000 available due to the main stand being shut. We are the away team so Bonnyrigg can request as many tickets as they like. They are suggesting they might sell between 3-5000 leaving us-potentially-3000 short if all our current season ticket holders wished to buy a ticket.

There is no possible other way Hibs could have done this. Unless of course they wanted to undermine all the season tickets that continue to be sold in record numbers.

I hear what you're saying but if Bonnyrigg Rose bring 5000 spectators then i'll eat the breadman's hat.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-12-2016, 09:09 PM
I hear what you're saying but if Bonnyrigg Rose bring 5000 spectators the i'll eat the breadman's hat.

I agree and will also eat his hat. However they can obviously request that amount and there's not much we can do about it other than restrict our tickets to one per ST annoyingly.

BR will be doing extremely well to sell 3,000. Whilst folk are talking about the 'whole of Bonnyrigg being at the game' they are forgetting that a large number of Bonnyrigg locals will be in the Hibs end.

linlithgowhibbie
30-12-2016, 09:16 PM

Against the rules to play it at ER. However the replay can be played there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Nakedmanoncrack
30-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Here is what the Rose website says. Looks like they have 2/7th of the Wheatfield if they sell out the Gorgie Road Stand. Much more sensible than the first plan. Hopefully, it will be all Hibs in two stands and all Bonnyrigg in the other.

Following consultation with Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian and Lothians & Borders Police our original seating allocation has now changed. We will be allocated the Gorgie Stand as per original communication and also sections A & B of the Wheatfield Stand should demand be sufficient. Hibernian will be allocated the remainder of the Wheatfield Stand and also the Roseburn Stand.
Tomorrow's ticket sale will be for the Gorgie Stand only. There will be a further ticket sale for the Wheatfield Stand next week if Gorgie Stand tickets are sold out.

Utter nonsense from Bonnyrigg, so the better seats at side of pitch only go on sale if they sell out the ones with crap view behind the goals.

Itsnoteasy
30-12-2016, 09:24 PM

So was the Paterson transfer fee.

monktonharp
30-12-2016, 10:41 PM
So could they not have negotiated to take it to ER and maximised the attendance. Restricted tickets at Tynecastle against Bonnyrigg seems ridiculous, coupled with the pricing I think it's a balls up IMO.I mentioned taking it to ER, to maximise the attendance both for them and for us but, I am not a Rose fan and not on their board. They are the home team in this instance, so call the shots. just got to get on with that mate:cb

Scouse Hibee
30-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Not too bad, will get a ticket so happy.

lucky
30-12-2016, 11:51 PM
I don't think this game will come close to a sell out. BR won't sell 5000 and Hibs won't sell 8000. Also prices are a joke for a game against a no mark junior outfit

Hermit Crab
31-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Utter nonsense from Bonnyrigg, so the better seats at side of pitch only go on sale if they sell out the ones with crap view behind the goals.

Sections A and B of the Wheatfield are hardly much better, stuck in the corner

Nakedmanoncrack
31-12-2016, 07:11 AM
I don't think this game will come close to a sell out. BR won't sell 5000 and Hibs won't sell 8000. Also prices are a joke for a game against a no mark junior outfit

Total crowd of around 8k I'd say.

B.H.F.C
31-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Bonnyrigg tickets went on sale today. They've all but sold out the Gorgie stand. Remaining tickets for that stand plus the additional tickets they have for the Wheatfield being sold from Wednesday.

wookie70
31-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Could be a scramble for tickets. My lad is away with his team in the Rose end, hope I can get a couple for me and my daughter in the Hibs end.

Capt Mainwaring
01-01-2017, 03:16 AM

Bonnyrigg have sold 3500 on first day of sale - not bad for a no mark junior outfit! If this game doesn't sell out it will be because of the Hibs ticket sales - I'll be there how about you?

jgl07
01-01-2017, 08:53 AM
17,000 capacity stadium my arse! Hearts haven't had much more than 16,500 for some time. At least since Budge shut down the Neanderthals section (N?) in the Main Stand. In any event the Main Stand is deemed too dangerous to open.

I will be surprised if this comes anywhere near a sell-out at those prices.

There will be plenty of tickets to go around.

Libby Hibby
01-01-2017, 09:06 AM
I don't think folk should under estimate the demand for Bonnyrigg end tickets. They only received the Wheatfield allocation after all but selling out the Georgie Road end.

Good on them and hopefully we do our bit to create a good atmosphere.

GreenCastle
01-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Bonnyrigg have sold 3500 on first day of sale - not bad for a no mark junior outfit! If this game doesn't sell out it will be because of the Hibs ticket sales - I'll be there how about you?

That's impressive.

I would expect Hibs to sell out the rest quite easily.

Still very odd the death trap main stand isn't opening up as I'm sure it will be open for Hearts game a week later against Sevco

Earlydelivery
01-01-2017, 09:59 AM
I think it will defo sell out .

jgl07
01-01-2017, 10:00 AM
rebuild?

They are supposed to be knocking the bloody thing down in the close season!

Maybe they should have let the Hibs fans in there to save them the cost of the demolition?

Dashing Bob S
01-01-2017, 06:00 PM
On a related matter, do the hospitality packages for sale go to Bonnyrigg or the charity thieving sex offenders? The latter, I would assume?

Capt Mainwaring
01-01-2017, 07:08 PM
On a related matter, do the hospitality packages for sale go to Bonnyrigg or the charity thieving sex offenders? The latter, I would assume?

It's split between them. Understand Hibs doing their own hospitality from ER and buses to Tynecastle, not seen any detail released yet however

Dashing Bob S
01-01-2017, 07:43 PM
It's split between them. Understand Hibs doing their own hospitality from ER and buses to Tynecastle, not seen any detail released yet however

Thanks Captain. I salute you.

tamig
01-01-2017, 07:56 PM

Lol.

inglisavhibs
01-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Total crowd of around 8k I'd say.
Think you are way off the mark! Bonnyrigg will have 4000 no problem ( great occasion for the town and team) and it's once in a lifetime game for some. It's also Hibs 1st game in the Scottish since "that day" so I will be shocked if Hibs supporters don't turn up in decent numbers. I just hope we don't underestimate them because they showed against Dumbarton over two games that they can play. Really looking forward to it. There will be far more than 8000 at the game.

Bristolhibby
02-01-2017, 04:58 PM
What's everyone's thoughts on the General sale?

I'm coming up with my old man, would hate to miss out.

J

Bristolhibby
02-01-2017, 05:34 PM

Would be interested in this.

J

macca70
02-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Seems madness to be playing it at a stadium where the whole main stand is going to be closed and therefore empty down 1 side of the pitch.

Bonnyrigg would have been aswell just using Easter Road; nice facilities for their big day, a crowd on all 4 sides of the ground. We are actually worse at home so would probably be more advantageous for Bonnyrigg .

With what has happened to the young lad that played for them, Hibs and Leith community would have rallied round to get as many along as possible. I'm sure there will be a decent crowd at Tynie but ridiculous they are closing the main stand for that 1 game.

Hermit Crab
02-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Seems madness to be playing it at a stadium where the whole main stand is going to be closed and therefore empty down 1 side of the pitch.

Bonnyrigg would have been aswell just using Easter Road; nice facilities for their big day, a crowd on all 4 sides of the ground. We are actually worse at home so would probably be more advantageous for Bonnyrigg .

With what has happened to the young lad that played for them, Hibs and Leith community would have rallied round to get as many along as possible. I'm sure there will be a decent crowd at Tynie but ridiculous they are closing the main stand for that 1 game.

I think the main stand seen its last game there against aberdeen did it not? Sure its now closed for the remainder of the season.

Billy Whizz
02-01-2017, 06:34 PM
I think the main stand seen its last game there against aberdeen did it not? Sure its now closed for the remainder of the season.

Don't think it is

Hermit Crab
02-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Don't think it is

I must have picked up what Derek Rae said during commentary wrongly then, I could have sworn he said this was the last game spectators would be in that stand this season.

McD
03-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Easter road can't be used

hibbysam
03-01-2017, 07:58 AM

It can't be as they have more Season Tickets than the rest of the stadium holds, plus Away supporters.

The stand itself isn't getting knocked down until the end of the season, however they will still be working round the back as far as I know.

Peevemor
03-01-2017, 08:26 AM
No matches were scheduled to be played at the PBS in January. I'd imagine that the contractors will be taking advantage of this 'window' to carry out certain work, eg. there are probably underground drains, power and water supplies which will have to be diverted to accommodate the foundations of the new stand. This could mean excavations etc. which might be OK for everyday use but unacceptable for matchday/supporter access.

I suspect this is why there was a delay in confirming Tynecastle as the venue - things would have to have been agreed by the contractors, ie. having the stadium ready again for matches a week earlier then planned.

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Sounds about right.

I cant think of any circumstances that would take me along to Easter Road if the poppy thieves were playing there. They really have some strange ones following them, eh?

Spending twenty quid to watch Hearts versus a junior side at Easter Road in the cup, in order to sign anti-Hearts songs? I can't think of any Hibs fan I know with such a sad and ******ed world view whereby they'd countenance such nonsense. Therin lies the difference.

3pm
04-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Bonnyrigg have sold out by all accounts.

hibee
04-01-2017, 05:42 PM
I hear what you're saying but if Bonnyrigg Rose bring 5000 spectators then i'll eat the breadman's hat.

I agree and will also eat his hat. However they can obviously request that amount and there's not much we can do about it other than restrict our tickets to one per ST annoyingly.

BR will be doing extremely well to sell 3,000. Whilst folk are talking about the 'whole of Bonnyrigg being at the game' they are forgetting that a large number of Bonnyrigg locals will be in the Hibs end.

Just opened this thread and it opened at these quotes, gave me a laugh but hope they tasted ok!

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Just opened this thread and it opened at these quotes, gave me a laugh but hope they tasted ok!

Great effort from them to be fair [emoji1376][emoji1376]

Reinforces my original argument on this thread which was that Hibs were absolutely correct to limit ticket sales to one per ST. This could have sold out the whole of Tynecastle, real shame that one side will be closed. It should also undoubtedly be one of the televised games, however from a selfish point of view I'm glad it's 3pm on Saturday.

ihibs7
04-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Bonnyrigg are kicking themselves they didn't stick to the original plan of having the roseburn and the gorgie road ends.

Everyone is a genius with hindsight, obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt Mainwaring
04-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Bonnyrigg have sold out by all accounts.

They have - over 5000 plus hoping to sell out Corporate hospitality. Bloody good effort!

3pm
04-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Any chance of the asbestos stand being opened?

Bristolhibby
04-01-2017, 06:21 PM
What's everyone's thoughts on the General sale?

I'm coming up with my old man, would hate to miss out.

J

Worried about this. What's the General view, have thenprives put people off? Will it get to general sale?

J

Billy Whizz
04-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Worried about this. What's the General view, have thenprives put people off? Will it get to general sale?

J

Hard to gauge, but in our group of 12, 9 are going, only 3/4 go away regularly. Have you asked Hibs the cost of their hospitality

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2017, 07:26 PM
It's a pity they couldn't have picked a bigger ground for this one.

Billy Whizz
04-01-2017, 07:32 PM
It's a pity they couldn't have picked a bigger ground for this one.

Can you imagine the rush for tickets, if this was played at their ground

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Can you imagine the rush for tickets, if this was played at their ground

I'd probably just have made plans to sneak in instead.

Bristolhibby
04-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Hard to gauge, but in our group of 12, 9 are going, only 3/4 go away regularly. Have you asked Hibs the cost of their hospitality

I called up today re hospitality, they will be announcing something this week. Crazy that that may be my strongest option.

J

hibby6270
04-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Without reverting to a Loyalty Points debate LOL, there's going to be a few disappointed ST holders who won't get a ticket for the game I reckon.

Despite some reservations from others on here earlier in this thread that we'll 'struggle' to sell around 8-9 thousand tickets for a cup game against a Junior team, now it's been confirmed Rose have sold out their allocation, can't see any way this will go to General sale.

My point is, that full season ST holders should get first dibs to buy tickets, then half season ST holders come in a second wave. If there are any left after that then fair enough, a general sale required. Just don't believe it will come to that given the restricted capacity.

Hermit Crab
04-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Without reverting to a Loyalty Points debate LOL, there's going to be a few disappointed ST holders who won't get a ticket for the game I reckon.

Despite some reservations from others on here earlier in this thread that we'll 'struggle' to sell around 8-9 thousand tickets for a cup game against a Junior team, now it's been confirmed Rose have sold out their allocation, can't see any way this will go to General sale.

My point is, that full season ST holders should get first dibs to buy tickets, then half season ST holders come in a second wave. If there are any left after that then fair enough, a general sale required. Just don't believe it will come to that given the restricted capacity.

Naw, away season ticket holders first then season ticket holders which includes half season tickets. Then a general sale if any left

Scouse Hibee
05-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Naw, away season ticket holders first then season ticket holders which includes half season tickets. Then a general sale if any left

Away season tickets shouldn't be valid at a neutral venue ;-)

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 08:10 AM

AST are guaranteed one, you know that right?

Bristolhibby
05-01-2017, 08:27 AM
AST are guaranteed one, you know that right?

Not only guaranteed, but it's compulsory to buy one.

J

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 08:38 AM

J

Not a problem for some though

green with envy
05-01-2017, 09:02 AM

J

Seems to be the daftest thing that Hibs have introduced since LD's appointment..

As of yet, i've not missed an away game this season and have purchased my Dumbarton ticket no problem without the need of this crazy scheme.

Hibeewilly
05-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Seems to be the daftest thing that Hibs have introduced since LD's appointment..

As of yet, i've not missed an away game this season and have purchased my Dumbarton ticket no problem without the need of this crazy scheme.
I agree with that 100%. I go to every away game but haven't signed up for that as although we go in a small group some of the guys cant make it every away game. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the loyalty points scheme as far as I could see:rolleyes:

Leith's finest
05-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Anybody got any idea how many took up the away st offer

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Wouldn't say it was a crazy scheme.

Hibeewilly
05-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Anybody got any idea how many took up the away st offer
When it first became available I heard between 230 and 250. Could be more now of course

green with envy
05-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Wouldn't say it was a crazy scheme.

Obviously you wouldn't - you've joined it.

However, please tell me what benefit you got/get that I didn't by not joining?

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Obviously you wouldn't - you've joined it.

However, please tell me what benefit you got/get that I didn't by not joining?

Nah, it's ok, can't be bothered :aok:

green with envy
05-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Nah, it's ok, can't be bothered :aok:

No worries.:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Away ST shouldn't be included. Cup games aren't part of the ST normally.

green.oracle
05-01-2017, 05:04 PM

Exactly. Could not agree more. Nonsense scheme.

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 05:14 PM

How is it a nonsense scheme, everyone got chance to sign up to it? It was announced at time, you had to take ticket for every away game, some signed up, some never.

To call it a nonsense scheme is just plain stupid.......

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 05:16 PM

This is an Away ST, different to home ST....Is it difficult to understand, or are folk being deliberately obtuse and mischief making?

3pm
05-01-2017, 05:29 PM
This is an Away ST, different to home ST....Is it difficult to understand, or are folk being deliberately obtuse and mischief making?

Didn't see too many comments when the cash was taken for Turriff.

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 05:33 PM

Exactly R, now some and their agendas coming to the fore

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 05:34 PM

I had to buy + 2 for Turriff away, even thought I couldn't go as I was out of the country.

As an aside I much preferred the loyalty scheme to this scheme

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 05:40 PM
I had to buy + 2 for Turriff away, even thought I couldn't go as I was out of the country.

As an aside I much preferred the loyalty scheme to this scheme

Criteria was clearly established prior to launch, so everyone knew the score when signing up.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 05:48 PM

How, because you're not in it?

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 05:49 PM

Completely different.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 05:49 PM

Correct.

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Completely different.

How?

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Criteria was clearly established prior to launch, so everyone knew the score when signing up.

I know it was so not complaining, just stating a fact, however booked to go away on a non league weekend, and put on an Irn Bru cup tie instead.
Must be something wrong with a scheme that costs Hibs fans money

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:00 PM
I know it was so not complaining, just stating a fact, however booked to go away on a non league weekend, and put on an Irn Bru cup tie instead.
Must be something wrong with a scheme that costs Hibs fans money

Jesus wept, miss a home game with a ST and it costs you money....Is that a wrong scheme too?

green.oracle
05-01-2017, 06:02 PM
How is it a nonsense scheme, everyone got chance to sign up to it? It was announced at time, you had to take ticket for every away game, some signed up, some never.

To call it a nonsense scheme is just plain stupid.......

First, not everyone got a chance to sign up. There was only ever going to be a maximum of 350. What would have happened if 11000 had applied? However, as it turned out barely more than half that number botherf

Secondly, i explained in an earlier post why the scheme was unnecessary. Cant be bothered repeating.

Thirdly, calling it a nonsense scheme is not plain stupid. It is my humble opinion. Our company number 24 going to games and none of us signed up for away ST.

Therefore, i consider your opinion to be the stupid one.

Still as i said before, if it keeps the AST holders happy....;-);-)

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 06:03 PM
How?

How? Because the club realising that scrapping the loyalty scheme was controversial had to do something for those who had high points levels as they go to every game, explain how it would be fair to scrap the loyalty system then make it free for all for away tickets meaning that someone who has been to every game in the last couple of seasons could miss out on a bigger game as they may not have been able to get online or to easter rd on the day of sales, at leat with the points system you got a few days to get your tickets. IIRC correctly folk with 500 or more points got a chance to sign up then every other ST holder had a chance.

AST gave these fans and every other season ticket holder the chance to guarantee themselves a ticket for every all ticket away match by committing to purchasing them whether they can go or not. Everyone got the chance to sign up but only 300 or so did and you'll find these were high points holders from the last to seasons. So are you're complaining about a scheme you chose not to join and now moan hat these folk get tickets??

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Jesus wept, miss a home game with a ST and it costs you money....Is that a wrong scheme too?

Exactly, i can't make tomorrow, I want my money back. :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 06:06 PM
First, not everyone got a chance to sign up. There was only ever going to be a maximum of 350. What would have happened if 11000 had applied? However, as it turned out barely more than half that number botherf

Secondly, i explained in an earlier post why the scheme was unnecessary. Cant be bothered repeating.

Thirdly, calling it a nonsense scheme is not plain stupid. It is my humble opinion. Our company number 24 going to games and none of us signed up for away ST.

Therefore, i consider your opinion to be the stupid one.

Still as i said before, if it keeps the AST holders happy....;-);-)

Highest points holders from last 2 seasons go first dibs, 500 or more then every season ticket holder got the chance. so everyone go the chance.

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Hibernian Media on 27 Jul, 2016 10:11

Hibernian are pleased to announce the details of the away season ticket scheme, which will be implemented in time for the first away league match of the season against Falkirk.
Supporters signing up for an away season ticket are committing to purchasing a ticket for every away match in the Ladbrokes Championship, Irn Bru Challenge Cup, Betfred League Cup and William Hill Scottish Cup. Money will be automatically debited shortly before the match tickets go on sale, normally around two weeks before the match.
The number of away season ticket holders will be capped at 350, which is half of our smallest league allocation of away tickets (Dumbarton). This means that tickets should be available for every match to supporters who do not wish to take part in the away season ticket scheme, with season ticket holders given a priority window where demand is expected to exceed supply of tickets.
Away season tickets will be available at the Hibernian Ticket Office, by phoning 0844 844 1875 option 2 or by e-mailing the form below to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.
Supporters looking to buy away season tickets in groups are advised to complete only one application – we are not able to facilitate individual away season ticket holders sitting together for each match. If the tickets are purchased through one application the tickets will be allocated together.
The away season ticket will be on sale as follows:
10am Wednesday 27 July: 500+ loyalty points
10am Friday 29 July: all home season ticket holders
The loyalty points scheme will be disbanded after the introduction of this scheme – we do not anticipate using it again. They have been used in this instance as a mechanism for selling the away season ticket scheme only and will not be used for the sales arrangments for the Falkirk game.
Away season tickets will only be available for purchase until 5pm on Thursday 4 August.
A FAQ relating to the away season ticket can be found below:
How does the away season ticket work?
In signing up for the away season ticket, the supporter is committing to purchasing tickets to every away match when they become available.
The supporter would register card details with Ticketmaster through the Hibernian Ticket Office. The card would then be debited automatically every time an away match goes on sale.
How can I sign up for the scheme?
You can sign up by visiting the Hibernian Ticket Office in person, over the phone on 0844 844 1875 option 2 only or e-mailing the below form to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk. If your are joining by e-mail the Ticket Office will phone you back to take payment details.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1NUMvCgNtouZlp4Z0NJYVA4aU0)

If I sign up can I opt out of purchasing for certain games?
No, signing up for the away season ticket commits the supporter to purchasing a ticket for every away game in the Ladbrokes Championship, Betfred League Cup, Irn Bru Challenge Cup and William Hill Scottish Cup. Please note it does not apply to the UEFA Europa League.
Is there an up-front cost to signing up?
No, there is no up-front or additional cost to signing up.
Can I purchase away season tickets as part of a supporters group?
You can – but everyone wishing to be seated together must be part of the one application form, with the cost of the tickets being deducted from one credit/debit card. Please let the Ticket Office know when you are registering.
Are there any restrictions on who can purchase an away season ticket?
At present the away season ticket is only on sale to home season ticket holders, with a priority window for those who attended the most games over the last two seasons. From discussions with other clubs operating similar schemes and from analysis on our own supporters’ attendance at away matches we believe there will be sufficient tickets for the expected demand.
How many away season tickets will be sold?
We have capped the sales at 350 tickets to ensure that tickets will still be available for non-away season ticket holders.
If I don’t buy an away season ticket will there still be an opportunity to buy tickets to away matches?
Yes. We don’t envisage receiving less than 350 tickets for any away match, so there will always be some tickets available for sale to the wider support base. For games where demand exceeds supply we will give a priority window to home season ticket holders.
What if there is a ticket promotion at a certain game e.g family price?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to be part of this once signed up to the away season ticket – you will be required to pay the full amount of the match ticket.
Do I get to choose my seat?
No you don’t, you will be allocated a seat. This means that it may not be possible for you to have a ticket beside those who don’t own an away season ticket. If you apply as part of a group your tickets will be allocated together.
Do I collect my tickets or will they be posted?
Tickets will be for collection from Easter Road. An additional cost will be incurred to have all tickets posted out to you.
When will my account be debited?
We will aim to debit accounts one day prior to the tickets going on sale to season ticket holders. This is normally approximately 2 weeks before the match, but can change depending on when we receive tickets from the opposition side. If a payment is not taken the Club will contact the individual directly to discuss.
What happens if the away club doesn’t provide tickets to Hibernian for sale in advance of a match?
If the Club doesn’t receive tickets from the away side we are not in a position to allocate you tickets as part of the away season ticket scheme.
No money will be debited from your account in relation to that fixture and you will need to purchase a ticket at the stadium on the day of the game.
How long will the away season ticket be available to purchase?
Supporters will be able to sign up to the scheme until 5pm on Thursday 4 August.

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 06:11 PM

Stupid answer, miss a home game and the cash goes to Hibs, miss an away game and the cash goes to another team. Practically every away game I have to contact the TO to have tickets added on beside me, or have to go down myself to add on. Not everyone can commit to an away ticket, for work reasons, or maybe they are a kid.

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Hibernian Media on 27 Jul, 2016 10:11

Hibernian are pleased to announce the details of the away season ticket scheme, which will be implemented in time for the first away league match of the season against Falkirk.
Supporters signing up for an away season ticket are committing to purchasing a ticket for every away match in the Ladbrokes Championship, Irn Bru Challenge Cup, Betfred League Cup and William Hill Scottish Cup. Money will be automatically debited shortly before the match tickets go on sale, normally around two weeks before the match.
The number of away season ticket holders will be capped at 350, which is half of our smallest league allocation of away tickets (Dumbarton). This means that tickets should be available for every match to supporters who do not wish to take part in the away season ticket scheme, with season ticket holders given a priority window where demand is expected to exceed supply of tickets.
Away season tickets will be available at the Hibernian Ticket Office, by phoning 0844 844 1875 option 2 or by e-mailing the form below to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.
Supporters looking to buy away season tickets in groups are advised to complete only one application – we are not able to facilitate individual away season ticket holders sitting together for each match. If the tickets are purchased through one application the tickets will be allocated together.
The loyalty points scheme will be disbanded after the introduction of this scheme – we do not anticipate using it again. They have been used in this instance as a mechanism for selling the away season ticket scheme only and will not be used for the sales arrangments for the Falkirk game.
Away season tickets will only be available for purchase until 5pm on Thursday 4 August.
A FAQ relating to the away season ticket can be found below:
How does the away season ticket work?
In signing up for the away season ticket, the supporter is committing to purchasing tickets to every away match when they become available.
The supporter would register card details with Ticketmaster through the Hibernian Ticket Office. The card would then be debited automatically every time an away match goes on sale.
How can I sign up for the scheme?
You can sign up by visiting the Hibernian Ticket Office in person, over the phone on 0844 844 1875 option 2 only or e-mailing the below form to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk. If your are joining by e-mail the Ticket Office will phone you back to take payment details.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1NUMvCgNtouZlp4Z0NJYVA4aU0)If I sign up can I opt out of purchasing for certain games?
No, signing up for the away season ticket commits the supporter to purchasing a ticket for every away game in the Ladbrokes Championship, Betfred League Cup, Irn Bru Challenge Cup and William Hill Scottish Cup. Please note it does not apply to the UEFA Europa League.
Is there an up-front cost to signing up?
No, there is no up-front or additional cost to signing up.
Can I purchase away season tickets as part of a supporters group?
You can – but everyone wishing to be seated together must be part of the one application form, with the cost of the tickets being deducted from one credit/debit card. Please let the Ticket Office know when you are registering.
Are there any restrictions on who can purchase an away season ticket?
At present the away season ticket is only on sale to home season ticket holders, with a priority window for those who attended the most games over the last two seasons. From discussions with other clubs operating similar schemes and from analysis on our own supporters’ attendance at away matches we believe there will be sufficient tickets for the expected demand.
How many away season tickets will be sold?
We have capped the sales at 350 tickets to ensure that tickets will still be available for non-away season ticket holders.
If I don’t buy an away season ticket will there still be an opportunity to buy tickets to away matches?
Yes. We don’t envisage receiving less than 350 tickets for any away match, so there will always be some tickets available for sale to the wider support base. For games where demand exceeds supply we will give a priority window to home season ticket holders.
What if there is a ticket promotion at a certain game e.g family price?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to be part of this once signed up to the away season ticket – you will be required to pay the full amount of the match ticket.
Do I get to choose my seat?
No you don’t, you will be allocated a seat. This means that it may not be possible for you to have a ticket beside those who don’t own an away season ticket. If you apply as part of a group your tickets will be allocated together.
Do I collect my tickets or will they be posted?
Tickets will be for collection from Easter Road. An additional cost will be incurred to have all tickets posted out to you.
When will my account be debited?
We will aim to debit accounts one day prior to the tickets going on sale to season ticket holders. This is normally approximately 2 weeks before the match, but can change depending on when we receive tickets from the opposition side. If a payment is not taken the Club will contact the individual directly to discuss.
What happens if the away club doesn’t provide tickets to Hibernian for sale in advance of a match?
If the Club doesn’t receive tickets from the away side we are not in a position to allocate you tickets as part of the away season ticket scheme.
No money will be debited from your account in relation to that fixture and you will need to purchase a ticket at the stadium on the day of the game.
How long will the away season ticket be available to purchase?
Supporters will be able to sign up to the scheme until 5pm on Thursday 4 August.

Boom, not open to everyone though:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Stupid answer, miss a home game and the cash goes to Hibs, miss an away game and the cash goes to another team. Practically every away game I have to contact the TO to have tickets added on beside me, or have to go down myself to add on. Not everyone can commit to an away ticket, for work reasons, or maybe they are a kid.

You shouldn't have signed up to scheme then......

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Boom, not open to everyone though:aok:

Someone may correct me, but I think after the top loyalty points joined up, anyone other season ticket holder could

green.oracle
05-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Highest points holders from last 2 seasons go first dibs, 500 or more then every season ticket holder got the chance. so everyone go the chance.

And the majority of that 500 could not be bothered. So they brought in the AST's for a minority.
I dont really give a flying one. As i said in a previous post, in nigh on 60 years watching the cabbage i have always got a ticket for away games without belonging to an elite group.

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Someone may correct me, but I think after the top loyalty points joined up, anyone other season ticket holder could

Correct.

Bristolhibby
05-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Could a non season ticket holder sign up?

No idea who that would be, someone that has genuine beef with ER catering?

J

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2017, 06:17 PM

I thought it was completely different?

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:17 PM
And the majority of that 500 could not be bothered. So they brought in the AST's for a minority.
I dont really give a flying one. As i said in a previous post, in nigh on 60 years watching the cabbage i have always got a ticket for away games without belonging to an elite group.

You don't care but have a petty dig anyway

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2017, 06:19 PM
How? Because the club realising that scrapping the loyalty scheme was controversial had to do something for those who had high points levels as they go to every game, explain how it would be fair to scrap the loyalty system then make it free for all for away tickets meaning that someone who has been to every game in the last couple of seasons could miss out on a bigger game as they may not have been able to get online or to easter rd on the day of sales, at leat with the points system you got a few days to get your tickets. IIRC correctly folk with 500 or more points got a chance to sign up then every other ST holder had a chance.

AST gave these fans and every other season ticket holder the chance to guarantee themselves a ticket for every all ticket away match by committing to purchasing them whether they can go or not. Everyone got the chance to sign up but only 300 or so did and you'll find these were high points holders from the last to seasons. So are you're complaining about a scheme you chose not to join and now moan hat these folk get tickets??

No - I'm just asking how it's completely different.

Baldy Foghorn
05-01-2017, 06:19 PM
I thought it was completely different?

You being deliberately obtuse DH?

Hermit Crab
05-01-2017, 06:25 PM

From the fishy site BW

Billy Whizz
05-01-2017, 06:33 PM
You shouldn't have signed up to scheme then......

But I love going to watch Hibs home and away......,

Keith_M
05-01-2017, 06:37 PM
This is an Away Game, for which Hibs are to receive more than 50% of tickets.

I think that's a good deal and don't get why people are complaining about it.

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2017, 07:25 PM
This is an Away Game, for which Hibs are to receive more than 50% of tickets.

I think that's a good deal and don't get why people are complaining about it.

Not complaining - just asking why it's included in the ST with it being a cup game. Cup games aren't included in my ST?

marinello59
05-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Not complaining - just asking why it's included in the ST with it being a cup game. Cup games aren't included in my ST?

We get offered our own seat at an extra cost for cup games, pretty much the same deal as the away season ticket offers.

Scouse Hibee
05-01-2017, 07:34 PM

A home ST guarantees a specific seat at the same ground for all league games and offers a slight discount on walk up prices for each game.It also guarantees your seat for cup games at extra cost.

An away ST guarantees a ticket for each game away from Easter Road and includes tickets played away from ER in the cup. There is no discount applied and the only privilege is your are guaranteed a ticket somewhere in the ground at each away game. Two completely different schemes,maybe the term AST is misleading as there is no physical ticket just an entitlement to one.

Ringothedog
05-01-2017, 07:50 PM

I've not got tickets for quite a few away games and had to buy in the home end and that includes Ibrox and Parkhead, Falkirk, Dumbarton and tynecastle. If the guys you are berating for supporting the club home and away get a ticket before me then so be it, they deserve some sort of priority for their loyalty to the cause.

Eyrie
05-01-2017, 08:06 PM
I've not got tickets for quite a few away games and had to buy in the home end and that includes Ibrox and Parkhead, Falkirk, Dumbarton and tynecastle. If the guys you are berating for supporting the club home and away get a ticket before me then so be it, they deserve some sort of priority for their loyalty to the cause.

Sounds like a loyalty scheme would be the ideal way to reward the fans that attend the most games rather than Hibs administering a scheme to take money from Hibs fans on behalf of other clubs with no financial benefit to Hibs.

green.oracle
05-01-2017, 08:15 PM

Not berating anyone. All i've said is the scheme is nonsense

For the record. I had 500+ loyalty points but chose not to join AST

I have also never needed to buy a ticket for the home end at any Hibs game

Hermit Crab
08-01-2017, 11:47 PM
I wonder if they will end up opening the MS at Tynecastle as demand will undoubtedly outstrip supply, maybe split the stand half and half.

southern hibby
09-01-2017, 12:08 AM
I signed up and think it's a great scheme, not as good as the loyalty points but it does suit me. I gave bank details and all I have to do is collect my ticket. No trying to book by phone, Internet or queuing.

I had full points as like some I go to every game. However I do not in any way think of myself an elitist. I am a Hibs fan who's lucky enough to have a job that allows time off and finances to go to the games.

For those who think it's a nonsense scheme that's fine but it suits me I'm happy with it.

GGTTH

BoomtownHibees
09-01-2017, 12:09 AM
I wonder if they will end up opening the MS at Tynecastle as demand will undoubtedly outstrip supply, maybe split the stand half and half.

Closed due to building work while they have their winter break I think

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Stand by your keyboards, get set......

scooby
09-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Stand by your keyboards, get set......

I'm logged in but can't see the Bonnyrigg game anywhere?

BlackSheep
09-01-2017, 09:02 AM
I'm logged in but can't see the Bonnyrigg game anywhere?

The site won't load for me at all now... been logged in all morning......! Usual :confused:

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Crashed.

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Crashed already ffs

GreenCastle
The usual crash...:rolleyes:

Sprouleflyer
Crashed.

Yip, crashed for me.

scooby
Ticketmaster is a joke

BlackSheep
I half expected this so why didn't they!!

h185forever
09-01-2017, 09:05 AM
useless has been for years

cleanyman
09-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Yeah....

Nothing is working

GreenCastle
09-01-2017, 09:06 AM
Anyone managed to get through yet?

Hiber-nation
09-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Getting a message to say "The game is now sold out" makes it even worse!

BlackSheep
Only allowing Away Season Ticket holders FFS!! Cmon Ticketmaster sort this out!

Hermit Crab

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/5a6f6b26902482ce6fe489095261d967.jpg

Now chucked me out again.

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Not even getting into the ticketing site 😩

Jones28
09-01-2017, 09:09 AM
They can shove their £20, not paying that to watch a junior team.

s.a.m
09-01-2017, 09:10 AM
I'm in, but it's not letting me buy tickets.

hibbypostie
09-01-2017, 09:10 AM
says tickets at that price cant be found lol

brythehibby
09-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Just getting a message that none of the prices could be found. Why is something that should be so easy always so difficult!

Sprouleflyer
09-01-2017, 09:11 AM

Got in, but not getting any tickets for the 2 sections in each stand that are available.

**** me, why not make all the sections available??

BlackSheep
09-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Think this is a balls up by ticketmaster..... Only away season tickets still showing!!!

bigwheel
09-01-2017, 09:13 AM
i got in fine...you have to be patient, and play about with which sections you are choosing..but got 2 tix no probem...

cleanyman
This is incredible

NthCarolinaHibs
" None of the prices you selected can be found"...wtf?

GreenCastle
Same message - trying to select 5 for ST holders but saying none of the prices selected are available.

BlackSheep
09-01-2017, 09:14 AM
i got in fine...you have to be patient, and play about with which sections you are choosing..but got 2 tix no probem...

Ive been on the ticket selection page but it won't allow me to purchase with the errors on the page error!!

scooby
09-01-2017, 09:15 AM
I'm in but it's taking forever to reassign tickets

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Got tickets then to payment section then it froze

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Everyone just needs to calm down, log out, then log back in again. That will sort it.

GreenCastle
The Scottish Cup holders seem to be popular! :greengrin

scooby
" None of the prices you selected can be found"...wtf?

Try Wheatfield upper

BlackSheep
Im still waiting for the reassign too....

Have myself and 3 other season ticket holders on my network and its stuck!!!

EDIT: Ive jumped into a different browser and it seems to be making better progress now, albeit i am now in a queue!!!! FFS

Sprouleflyer
09-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Got timed out, now can't get back in.

.Louise.
Through to the payment screen and it's now taking ages to process the transaction!

cleanyman
Got in at 5 past but it launches you at the payment

green day
09-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Ticketmaster are pish....

.Louise.
09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Through to the payment screen and it's now taking ages to process the transaction!

Confirmed now.

cleanyman
09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Got one

Good luck folks

h185forever
09-01-2017, 09:21 AM
got thru to paying ...crashed....now cant get back in ...ffs

Hiber-nation
09-01-2017, 09:22 AM
At last....Wheatfield section C.

BlackSheep
Still getting Errors on page!!!

NthCarolinaHibs
Try Wheatfield upper

That's the section I tried mate...

Hiber-nation
09-01-2017, 09:24 AM

I selected Wheatfield upper Section D and it gave me tickets for section C row 12 which doesn't sound like upper...oh well.

Onion
09-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Terrible system, 10 mins left and sweating trying to reassign.

Hibs Class
09-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Ticketmaster are pish....

Completely. Been stuck on a page headed "powered by ticketmaster" for ages, just been thrown out of it.

scooby
09-01-2017, 09:25 AM

I got six in my basket for section c but now having major problems assigning tickets... good luck!

Bristolhibby
09-01-2017, 09:26 AM
I think what exasperates the situation (and I've found this happen in the Scotland Supporters Club site) is that when it crashes and bins people off, the tickets are still in your basket. Therefore cannot be reallocated. This gives the impression of sell outs, when all that is happening is the site has just crashed with excessive volume.

TBH, sites like this should be more than able to handle a few thousand Hibbees logging in on a Monday morning.

J

Seveno
09-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Took me 25 minutes to complete the purchase. I thought Hibs had learned the lessons after the Cup Final fiasco and upgraded the server at their end.

Danderhall Hibs
09-01-2017, 09:28 AM
I got six in my basket for section c but now having major problems assigning tickets... good luck!

Taking ages to reassign - under 10mins for me to get it done now!

What a ***** system - how does it cope with 1m Take That fans?

NthCarolinaHibs
09-01-2017, 09:29 AM

Trying for 5 and screen frozen on 'add to basket '...should have known anything to do with the PBS would be dodgy dealings...

Scouse Hibee
Shambles Hibs piss poor again!

SteveHFC
This is a ****ing shambles.

Ryan91
Seen all of this before, the system in place is woeful, totally unfit for purpose in being unable to handle a couple thousand people wanting tickets at roughly the same time. Hibs need to have a word with Ticketmaster about serious improvements to the system

cleanyman
09-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Taking ages to reassign - under 10mins for me to get it done now!

What a ***** system - how does it cope with 1m Take That fans?

It doesn't

Tickets is October were a fiasco

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Got to payment screen and got chucked. This is ducking ridiculous

mvteng
Finally got the confirmation. On at 10.00 & got seats selected easy enough, but it kept kicking me out at the payment page.

Don't understand why its so hard

Hermit Crab
I selected Wheatfield upper Section D and it gave me tickets for section C row 12 which doesn't sound like upper...oh well.

That is upper. Lower tier is rows 1-9 upper is rows 10-28

KingFranck
Ive got 5 mins to complete order and its not going to the basket what a shambles

BlackSheep
09-01-2017, 09:32 AM

This is what I keep getting... anyone else?

This happens all the time with Ticketmaster.... but you are right o question this with only in the hundreds or thousands looking to but at the same time... when gigs have 10 times that!!!

MurrayfieldHibs
Took me 25 minutes to complete the purchase. I thought Hibs had learned the lessons after the Cup Final fiasco and upgraded the server at their end.

It isn't Hibs, it's ticketmaster. Their system is crap.

Danderhall Hibs
Kicked out now (not timed out but booted out) - apparently they're really busy.

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2017, 09:33 AM
By the time I get through all
These check out screens again I'll be out of time.

NthCarolinaHibs
09-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Now ah've got a screen that says the wait will be up to 30 mins...ffs....

SteveHFC
09-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Ticket website won't even load for me now.

:rolleyes:

scooby
09-01-2017, 09:37 AM

My basket has now timed out and I've lost all my tickets...and the will to live!

Oscar T Grouch
09-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Getting timed out on payment screen every time. I can't keep doing this as I'm at work. Looks like I'll be missing out on this game 😩 I hate ticketmaster so much.

offshorehibby
Likewise, now got a 30 minuet wait

GreenCastle
Thought I was about to complete purchase but just crashed again.

Such a terrible system and needs sorted by the club.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Utter shambles, yet again [emoji35]

Onion

Me too, got as far as the payment with confirmation timeline ticked but nothing else. Now got the 30 min clock :rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
Mine is just about to complete now...

Danderhall Hibs
Likewise, now got a 30 minuet wait

I got that as wel but it was only a couple of mins.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Sold out!

h185forever
09-01-2017, 09:41 AM
I've written to ms Dempster to complain ....but that wont help today ....maybe just maybe in the future ...

Onion
09-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Utter shambles. Surely one of the highest priorities for the Supporter Directors to sort out ???? What else is more important to them ?

BoomtownHibees
09-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Definitely one of the benefits to having an away season ticket is not having to use that shambles of a website to buy a ticket

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Got all the way to waiting for confirmation number then it crashed.Pathetic again from Hibs,await the usual apologies and excuses but no improvement once again.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:43 AM
got all the way to waiting for confirmation number then it crashed.pathetic again from hibs,await the usual apologies and excuses but no improvement once again.

it's ticketmaster not hibs.

GreenCastle
09-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Took 45 mins but managed to get 5....that was little more painful than it should have been.

h185forever
09-01-2017, 09:44 AM

its hibs who use ticketmaster.......and should know better by now

CB_NO3
09-01-2017, 09:45 AM

Is it though? They can punt 100k Glastonbury tickets no problem but struggle with 6k Hibs tickets.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:45 AM
its hibs who use ticketmaster.......

Right, so its ticketmaster who's supplying the system, its the exact same when trying to buy concert tickets from ticketmaster when its a big gig.

ShinyFantastic
09-01-2017, 09:47 AM
This is truly awful.

offshorehibby
Waited in queue logged back in and still saying 'none of these prices selected could be found'

h185forever
Right, so its ticketmaster who's supplying the system, its the exact same when trying to buy concert tickets from ticketmaster when its a big gig.

I think the difference is the scale of applicants tho

madhibby
You just have to persevere!

Took ages to assign and then seemed to throw me out at the stage when was completing purchase.

Went back and submitted debit card details for a second time and after what seemed a long wait 5 tickets confirmed for Wheatfiled stand area F Upper (Row 29).

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:49 AM
I think the difference is the scale of applicants tho

Possibly more trying to buy than there are available today plus those at Easter rd.

hibby6270
Like everyone else, started dead on 10am. Got a few red error messages saying section chosen not available. Somehow, after 10 minutes of playing around with different options, eventually got tickets in to Basket for the original section I chose (Wheatfield Upper D). No idea how that worked.:confused:

Then took another 20 minutes to pay and finally get the Confirmation screen. Not ideal but got there eventually.

Can only say be patient, although I was panicking a bit. The site is really slow (for obvious reasons). Stick with it and hope everyone gets their tickets.

Right. Off to St Andrews now.

NthCarolinaHibs
Ah'm back to getting as far as "Find tickets"....😷

Onion
Took 25 mins, I paid and was then held for 30 mins, then thrown out with no tickets. Frigging shambles !!!

cleanyman
09-01-2017, 09:50 AM
No way should people have to spend an hour of their working day trying to buy a ticket for a football match.

JimBHibees
You just have to persevere!

Took ages to assign and then seemed to throw me out at the stage when was completing purchase.

Went back and submitted debit card details for a second time and after what seemed a long wait 5 tickets confirmed for Wheatfiled stand area F Upper (Row 29).

Thats where I got tickets also.

SteveHFC
Now getting a proxy error.

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 09:51 AM

Hibs know the problems and accept it!

Peanut Shaz
09-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Got my 3 after 40 mins. Kicked out twice at final part payment stage. More stressful than it needs to be really. Something that definitely needs to be looked at.

BlackSheep
09-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Frozen on the confirmation page after payment...... hopefully they are confirmed and the website is just not loading.

EDIT: checked my bank and the money is pending too! Just no 100% confirmation from hibs!!!!

Hermit Crab
09-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Frozen on the confirmation page after payment...... hopefully they are confirmed and the website is just not loading.

Don't click back or refresh, that will **** it up. Be patient.

offshorehibby
09-01-2017, 09:56 AM
got my tickets got to check out then thrown out back to the queue again

stantonhibby
09-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Now getting a proxy error.

That's what I got as well but the money is pending as coming out my account.

Craig_HFC
09-01-2017, 10:02 AM
This is a total shambles. Had 3 tickets in my basket on 2 separate occasions to be timed out both times!

Now I've managed to log back in but it's taking an age to load up the page to select tickets.

Scouse Hibee
09-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Given up **** it.

09-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Website slow as ****

Big_Franck
09-01-2017, 10:05 AM
I can't even load the eticketing website, it keeps timing out. There's no problem with my internet connection as other pages are working fine. Why is it like this for every big game?!

BlackSheep
Tickets showing in my account history, payment pending from my bank account but I'm still stuck on the 'Please do not navigate away fro this page while we process your transaction.' page....?

An email from Hibs and i will be satisfied that i have them 100% confirmed.

Had less hassle buying gig tickets for One Direction :greengrin:hyper

green&left
Utter *** shambles.