PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Hun!

Dan Sarf
29-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Both Celtic and Rangers have received warnings over the state of the kitchens at their respective Old Firm grounds. The Glasgow giants each passed the hygiene inspection reports, though there were a number of recommendations made on how to improve their health and safety. At Rangers this included a leaking oven, while Celtic were warned over missing wall tiles. (The Herald)

Why am I not surprised? :greengrin

snooky
29-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Inspectors not able to carry out work due to the size of the lobby. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
29-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Both Celtic and Rangers have received warnings over the state of the kitchens at their respective Old Firm grounds. The Glasgow giants each passed the hygiene inspection reports, though there were a number of recommendations made on how to improve their health and safety. At Rangers this included a leaking oven, while Celtic were warned over missing wall tiles. (The Herald)

Bit of a none story really, every single inspection by an EHO results in some recommendations regardless of passing.

Jim44
29-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Bit of a none story really, every single inspection by an EHO results in some recommendations regardless of passing.

Even although what you say might be true, it's bloody annoying to hear comments that mitigate the deeds and character of the east coast muppets. :tsk tsk: :greengrin

Dan Sarf
29-12-2016, 07:04 PM

Would you fancy eating something they prepared? **gagging smiley**

BullsCloseHibs
30-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Hibs always take care of these cockroaches

They are the dregs of humanity...

pacorosssco
30-12-2016, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=Dan Sarf;4890233]Both Celtic and Rangers have received warnings over the state of the kitchens at their respective Old Firm grounds. The Glasgow giants each passed the hygiene inspection reports, though there were a number of recommendations made on how to improve their health and safety. At Rangers this included a leaking oven, while Celtic were warned over missing wall tiles. (The Herald)

No green veg on offer grayskull? no orange juice at darkhied?:cb

theonlywayisup
30-12-2016, 07:32 AM
The topic made me think of two great chants in games with the Infirm.

"Have you seen a handsome Hun, Noooo! Noooo!" will always stay with me as a fantastic reminder of that great day in May.

And a game about ten years ago against Celtic at ER. Hibs were poor and we getting beat 4-0 and we just mucked up a move, to which the Celtic fans sung "You're not very good". The response from the East was immediate "You're not very clean".

Brilliant!

Eyrie
30-12-2016, 11:36 AM

And no soap at either place.

MGmick
31-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Even although what you say might be true, it's bloody annoying to hear comments that mitigate the deeds and character of the east coast muppets. :tsk tsk: :greengrin

I don't believe you wanted to say that! :confused:

banarc7062
31-12-2016, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=Dan Sarf;4890233]Both Celtic and Rangers have received warnings over the state of the kitchens at their respective Old Firm grounds. The Glasgow giants each passed the hygiene inspection reports, though there were a number of recommendations made on how to improve their health and safety. At Rangers this included a leaking oven, while Celtic were warned over missing wall tiles. (The Herald)

But the troughs are nice and clean, well licked.

Jim44
31-12-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't believe you wanted to say that! :confused:

:doh: Well spotted. My geography's not bad too. :greengrin