PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Tonight's Games

macca70
28-12-2016, 06:49 PM
SuperJ's v Rangers on BT Sport
Southampton v Spurs on Sky Sports

Flares in Rangers end from Kick Off, when are these clowns going to be punished, if that was us, you could be absolutely certain we be hammered!!!

GreenLake
28-12-2016, 07:01 PM

Flares in Rangers end from Kick Off, when are these clowns going to be punished, if that was us, you could be absolutely certain we be hammered!!!

When I see flares in THE Rangers end it reminds me of the 21st of May 2016 and that far poster that Stokes rolled in like a hand grenade into the smoke.

Holmesdale Hibs
28-12-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm watching Southampton vs Spurs instead of The Rangers game. Decent match so far.

Out of curiosity, can anyone think of a more inflated transfer fee than the £30mn Spurs paid for Sissoko?

Aldo
28-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Another smoke bomb/flare in Newco end.

Also why was Garner not booked for leaving the field of play and celebrating with fans??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macca70
28-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Ha ha, howler from Rangers 1-1

delbert
28-12-2016, 07:14 PM

Yeh, flares going off and fans on the pitch when Sevco scored, just exuberance or should the game be null and void and a full investigation by the judiciary started?

Aldo
28-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Oops!

Notice that BT turned down the pitch side mikes when newco got to the F***an *******s bit of song! Could still hear it

Radium
28-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Ha ha, howler from Rangers 1-1

£2M ... [emoji90]

macca70
28-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Yeh, flares going off and fans on the pitch when Sevco scored, just exuberance or should the game be null and void and a full investigation by the judiciary started?

I'm sure Police Scotland will have a 6 month investigation, releasing pictures of fans to the media

stevie-bee
28-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Read today that Ross county have drawn at Celtic park once each season for the last 3 seasons,
Don't think I will be this game

macca70
28-12-2016, 07:26 PM
How's that not a pen against Kieran, he's wrestling the Super J player at the corner, referees are a joke, even more so when Rangers are involved

Stax
28-12-2016, 07:33 PM
That Garner is really growing into his role as Hun you love to hate...absolute stroker.

Onion
28-12-2016, 07:35 PM

BT Sport commentator said flare in the "North Stand", then another flare in the "end stand", refusing the speculate as it may well have been ignited by one of those pesky West of Scotland or Scottish Cup supporters :wink: Expect press release by The Rangers at HT explaining that it was a distress flare by their fans who were being called names.

Mr White
28-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Rob Kiernan had a good first half. Gifted the equaliser, should have had a penalty given against him for a foul in the box and a red card for a punch at Steven Anderson in saints box. Lucky for him the ref is either useless or a hun. Or perhaps both.

macca70
28-12-2016, 07:59 PM
The ref would be aswell just putting a Rangers top on

Saint Hibee
28-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Can anyone explain to me why The Rangers fans are so in love with Garner? He's absolute mince!

Lago
28-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Booth scores for Partick

bingo70
28-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Can anyone explain to me why The Rangers fans are so in love with Garner? He's absolute mince!

Runs about and fouls people a lot.

Joe6-2
28-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Rob Kiernan had a good first half. Gifted the equaliser, should have had a penalty given against him for a foul in the box and a red card for a punch at Steven Anderson in saints box. Lucky for him the ref is either useless or a hun. Or perhaps both.

Don't think we can keep putting it down to them being useless!!

Jim44
28-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Only a couple of minutes for Sevco to get a penalty.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2016, 08:33 PM
This ref seems to only see fouls one way at McDiarmid park? :rolleyes:

Stax
28-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Only a couple of minutes for Sevco to get a penalty.
It's coming, ref has been shocking..

ballengeich
28-12-2016, 08:41 PM
1-1 in Perth. There's very little between the teams in second to fifth in the premier. In the games between them there's yet to be an away victory. Let's hope that changes on Friday.

The Rangers will probably finish second as they seem to have become efficient at grinding out wins against bottom-half teams.

mutley
28-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Good result for St J, 3 points behind the yams with a game in hand

beensaidbefore
28-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Booth scores for Partick

He's ***** mate. 😁

stevie-bee
28-12-2016, 09:08 PM
I was looking at least 5 players never made the grade at hibs all playing at a higher level,
Booth
Cerny
Welsh all partick
Witherspoon
Liam Craig (sub) st j
No had a look at other games

Nevi_SOL
28-12-2016, 09:19 PM
I was looking at least 5 players never made the grade at hibs all playing at a higher level,
Booth
Cerny
Welsh all partick
Witherspoon
Liam Craig (sub) st j
No had a look at other games

To be fair. Wotherspoon is the only player that would challenge for a spot in our team this season

stevie-bee
28-12-2016, 09:31 PM
And we are struggling in the 1st they are all top 6 in the spl ,

HoboHarry
29-12-2016, 12:21 AM
And we are struggling in the 1st they are all top 6 in the spl ,
Bollocks. We are are top two but don't let that stop you making stuff up.

stevie-bee
29-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Bollocks. We are are top two but don't let that stop you making stuff up.

Liam Craig ,got a hard time from the fans,
Welsh ,never a got a chance
Cerny , never got a chance
Booth , deemed not good enough out on loan twice ,
Witherspoon, fans where in his back lost confidence,
They 5 are all playing at a higher level than they would be if they where still at hibs, fact not made up

lyonhibs
29-12-2016, 06:34 AM
They 5 are all playing at a higher level than they would be if they where still at hibs, fact not made up

What's your point, apart from a random update on the fortunes of players that don't play for Hibs?

theonlywayisup
29-12-2016, 07:05 AM

What's your point, apart from a random update on the fortunes of players that don't play for Hibs?

stevie-bee is making the point that players not deemed good enough for Hibs are currently playing at a level higher than Hibs. It's a valid point!

A good friend of mine, unfortunately a very biased The Rangers fan, used to say to me that every season there would be a new influx of "the next best thing" appearing at Ibrox. I would say "what ever happened to <<insert name>>" and he would say "couldn't make the step up to play for The Rangers". I could sort of see where he was coming from - it's easy playing for a team with an average attendance of (say) 5,000 with low expectation. However, it's much harder playing in front of 50,000 fans with a huge expectation and you're expected to play well every game.

Maybe with the players mentioned it's the same. Booth did ok at Livingston and now at Partick. He's doing well against teams that are no better or worse than Hibs. Did we make a mistake releasing him? Probably not!