Not seen these posted elsewhere..

http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=635

How did we only score the one goal?

PatHead
27-12-2016, 06:39 PM
How many times have we said that over the past few seasons

Vini1875
27-12-2016, 06:39 PM
We looked a lot better than it felt at the game. We have to hit the target more simple as that.

where'stheslope
27-12-2016, 06:58 PM
I know there was a lot of venom about the Tackle from Skacel, it does look bad and could easily have been RED!

But when watching it the reaction of our players, right in front of the fourth official, you can see maybe why the ref went for yellow!

It maybe would have meant showing cards to our players for over reaction, pushing and shoving can also be RED!!!!

This is just an observation!!!!

matty_f
27-12-2016, 07:07 PM
I know there was a lot of venom about the Tackle from Skacel, it does look bad and could easily have been RED!

But when watching it the reaction of our players, right in front of the fourth official, you can see maybe why the ref went for yellow!

It maybe would have meant showing cards to our players for over reaction, pushing and shoving can also be RED!!!!

Particularly glad of the use of capital letters and multiple exclamation marks in this post. I would have struggled to get the severity of the message otherwise.

Mr White
27-12-2016, 07:09 PM

So either way the ref didn't apply the rules correctly.

hibbysam
27-12-2016, 07:14 PM

There is no fourth official??

R'Albin
27-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Particularly glad of the use of capital letters and multiple exclamation marks in this post. I would have struggled to get the severity of the message otherwise.

:greengrin

ehf
27-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Not seen these posted elsewhere..

http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=635

How did we only score the one goal?

What a catalogue of bungling, unprofessional incompetence ; Shinnie, Holt, Commons, Cummings and (sadly) SDG should donate their week's wages to charity.

Mixu62
27-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Interesting viewing. For me it raises another question, is the problem the quality of the finishing or the final delivery to set up the goal? Look at Raith's goal. The cross is in-swinging, giving their scorer the chance to run onto it at pace while our defence is back-pedaling. Now look at our countless chances, how many of them are the striker with his back to goal with 3 Raith defenders around him. The odd occasion we did manage to give a striker something to run onto it was too close to their keeper.

where'stheslope
27-12-2016, 08:48 PM
There is no fourth official??

I assumed the man in the black tracksuit that came on to separate the players was the fourth official?

wookie70
27-12-2016, 08:50 PM
David Gray had a header from a great outswinging cross. There were a few good crosses put in and a big number of shooting chances inside the box. We look like we are snatching at every chance due to lack of form and confidence.

tamig
27-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Interesting viewing. For me it raises another question, is the problem the quality of the finishing or the final delivery to set up the goal? Look at Raith's goal. The cross is in-swinging, giving their scorer the chance to run onto it at pace while our defence is back-pedaling. Now look at our countless chances, how many of them are the striker with his back to goal with 3 Raith defenders around him. The odd occasion we did manage to give a striker something to run onto it was too close to their keeper.
There were more than a few decent balls into the box begging to be attacked. Lewis put some beauties over in the second half and Gray had one superb ball in the first that two players in the middle failed to connect with somehow. I don't think there was too much wrong with our deliveries on Saturday.

lapsedhibee
27-12-2016, 10:42 PM
I assumed the man in the black tracksuit that came on to separate the players was the fourth official?

Gary *ocke was on the pitch. Think the first guy on was his assistant.

27-12-2016, 11:28 PM
What a catalogue of bungling, unprofessional incompetence ; Shinnie, Holt, Commons, Cummings and (sadly) SDG should donate their week's wages to charity.

I still struggle to criticise SDG in any circumstances. He could kick my door in, pump my missus, fling my cat out the window and take a dump on my bed and I'd still tuck him in if he needed to stay the night.

pedroorange1875
27-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Definitely yet another penalty not given for us

Speedway
28-12-2016, 04:45 AM
No ruthlessness, no composure.

Mr White
28-12-2016, 07:30 AM
No ruthlessness, no composure.

And that's just the ref.

NAE NOOKIE
28-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Definitely yet another penalty not given for us

Deffo should have had a penalty, the RR defender has a handful of Graham's shirt as he tries to go for the ball, given how the play developed I cant believe the ref wasn't looking at the incident.

We should have scored a hatful of goals ...... poor finishing, bad luck and it has to be said some good last ditch tackles meant it didn't happen. It was the same at Morton, because other teams have so many folk back theres always someone there to put in a last ditch block, heaven knows how we are going to find a way to put the ball in the net more often :confused:

hibee62
28-12-2016, 11:58 AM

It looks like a lack of confidence to me. Each time the striker seems to go to whack it but pulls out for fear of making a fool of themselves and ends up tamely hitting it straight at the keeper.