PDA

View Full Version : NHC New v SW

Lago
26-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Watching this game tonight and its pretty entertaining, although a fair amount of long ball football. Some meaty tackles going in which up here would have had multi yellow cards by now, but ref hadling well.

lord bunberry
26-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Watching this game tonight and its pretty entertaining, although a fair amount of long ball football. Some meaty tackles going in which up here would have had multi yellow cards by now, but ref hadling well.
1-0 to Wednesday. They've been much better than Newcastle, Fletcher missed an absolute sitter before the goal.

Lago
26-12-2016, 08:53 PM
1-0 to Wednesday. They've been much better than Newcastle, Fletcher missed an absolute sitter before the goal.
And thats the way it ended, enjoyed it Wed definitely deserved that win.

lord bunberry
26-12-2016, 08:53 PM
What a great interview with the Sheffield Wednesday manager, I bet the fans absolutely love him. I wish our manager spoke like that about our club.

lord bunberry
26-12-2016, 08:54 PM
And thats the way it ended, enjoyed it Wed definitely deserved that win.
They did.

Lago
26-12-2016, 08:58 PM
:agree:
What a great interview with the Sheffield Wednesday manager, I bet the fans absolutely love him. I wish our manager spoke like that about our club.

Radium
26-12-2016, 09:50 PM

Given that our managers comments are behind a paywall, not that many get to hear them 😞

lord bunberry
26-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Given that our managers comments are behind a paywall, not that many get to hear them 😞
Pay then :greengrin

Pete
26-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Highlights of Ch v Bo on BBC just now.

lord bunberry
26-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Highlights of Ch v Bo on BBC just now.
Are you insane man? Britains favourite Abba songs is on channel 5!!!

Radium
26-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Pay then :greengrin

No, given my current outlay on season tickets and attending games, I cannot justify another £60. I do accept that is my choice but every bodies circumstance is different.

We seem to be a bit two faced as a club atm. Cracking work rebuilding the community connection, whilst taking every opportunity to get the last drop of money out of supporters (nearly said paying customer).