PDA

View Full Version : The Raith number 11

Smartie
24-12-2016, 07:37 PM
First up, he was an irritating wee scrote with an unusual fascination with our fans.

But would anyone else take him for us? He was pretty rapid and created a bit of danger once or twice. I'm sure he was the same guy that tormented SDG down that wing in the game that Morton won 3-0 at ER last season.

We need pace, we need width and we need to carry different types of threat.

I also have a liking for gobby players with attitude who wind up fans.

Anyone?

Heisenberg
24-12-2016, 07:40 PM
He's a half decent wee player. Also a horrible Hun scrote into the bargain though.

SON OF PADDY
24-12-2016, 07:42 PM
First up, he was an irritating wee scrote with an unusual fascination with our fans.

But would anyone else take him for us? He was pretty rapid and created a bit of danger once or twice. I'm sure he was the same guy that tormented SDG down that wing in the game that Morton won 3-0 at ER last season.

Anyone?

By any chance are you Raith's number 11 😆
If not merry Christmas mate.

MWHIBBIES
24-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Wouldn't take any of their players, don't think one of them would make our bench. How they have got 2 draws with us this season is mind blowing.

Golden Bear
24-12-2016, 07:51 PM

Anyone?

So what was that all about? Did he gesture to the fans in the East?

we are hibs
24-12-2016, 07:54 PM
He's a filthy Hun tramp. His tweet sums him up. A nobody who will achieve nothing in football. Playing at Easter road will be one of his career highlights. P.s- 3-2 ya prick.

B.H.F.C
24-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Wouldn't take any of their players, don't think one of them would make our bench. How they have got 2 draws with us this season is mind blowing.

I agree that I wouldn't take any of their players.

But surely you can't find it that surprising that we've dropped points against them? We've been dropping points, when we shouldn't, against garbage like that for the last two and a half years.

blackpoolhibs
24-12-2016, 07:56 PM
The big lad that scored their goal looked decent.

MWHIBBIES
24-12-2016, 08:00 PM
I agree that I wouldn't take any of their players.

But surely you can't find it that surprising that we've dropped points against them? We've been dropping points, when we shouldn't, against garbage like that for the last two and a half years.I'm pretty surprised, we beat them 5 times last season.

Jonnyboy
24-12-2016, 08:02 PM

Anyone?

Bobby Barr. Was with Ayr last season and a few on here suggested we should sign him :greengrin

Smartie
24-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Their centre - halves were excellent but didn't look so clever when Boyle started running at them.

Their keeper was solid without having much to do but he's impressed me when I've seen him.

The reason I mentioned their 11 is because he really impressed me in that Morton 3-0 game and I've been looking out for him. We're crying out for a quick player who can run at defenders and it's easy to say we need this without identifying realistic targets who do this.

What was his tweet about?

bingo70
24-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Bobby Barr. Was with Ayr last season and a few on here suggested we should sign him :greengrin

Was it not Morton?

He was brilliant when they pumped us 3 nil, couldn't believe it when he joined Raith in the summer. (If it's the same guy)

greenlex
24-12-2016, 08:07 PM
The boy Johnston( the squealer at the dugout) is the only one of the faith team I'd remotely like to see in a Hibs shirt.

Jonnyboy
24-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Was it not Morton?

He was brilliant when they pumped us 3 nil, couldn't believe it when he joined Raith in the summer. (If it's the same guy)

You're right, bingo it was Morton :agree:

Jonnyboy
24-12-2016, 08:09 PM
The boy Johnston( the squealer at the dugout) is the only one of the faith team I'd remotely like to see in a Hibs shirt.

Was surprised when he joing RR from Killie. Some squeal he's got on him though :greengrin

B.H.F.C
24-12-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm pretty surprised, we beat them 5 times last season.

We also lost twice. Then beat them in one of the playoffs. Then drew with them twice this season. So we've beaten the mighty Raith once in our last five attempts. Not great really.

Hermit Crab
25-12-2016, 01:13 AM
The lad Benedictus (sp) was excellent, liked him when he was at Dundee as well.

superfurryhibby
25-12-2016, 07:54 AM
The blond left winger was giving it plenty to the fans in the east stand. Gestures, clapping and mouthing off.

That said, he looked dangerous on the ball and left McGregor for pace at least twice in the second half. Wouldn't mind seeng one of our wide players doing that every now and then.