PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the away fans...

Shrekko
24-12-2016, 04:57 PM
So once again when we're not winning the bit about "thanks to the x amount of away fans" gets omitted from the attendance announcement over the tannoy.

So it's really just a patronising gesture when we're winning and sour grapes when we're not.

Please stop this cringey nonsense Hibs. Less screaming on the tannoy overall would also be nice.

Albanian Hibs
24-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Noticed a few weirdo jambos in the top corner of the away support. Thanks for the money 🖒

cabbageandribs1875
24-12-2016, 05:01 PM
I wish he would stop saying 'it's the hibees v (insert team name)... does he really think some fans might not know which two teams are playing :greengrin

greenlex
24-12-2016, 06:02 PM
This biggest football arena in Edinburgh is a bit ****. Very yammish

Nakedmanoncrack
24-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Should never be thanking the away support anyway - guy should cut out the cringeworthy nonsense.

Feed McGraw
24-12-2016, 06:10 PM
I wish he would stop saying 'it's the hibees v (insert team name)... does he really think some fans might not know which two teams are playing :greengrin Tells us which league we are playing in too - something we definitely DON`T need reminding of. :rolleyes:

Shrekko
24-12-2016, 06:36 PM
Tells us which league we are playing in too - something we definitely DON`T need reminding of. :rolleyes:

Not to mention league positions, the score at half time, and lots of fate tempting. The stuff about Cathro last week was embarrassing.

The crowd in the east were trying to get a chant going at the start of the game and were getting drowned out with his 'let's krank up the noise' nonsense along with the ear splitting music. Is this NBA basketball or Scottish football?

TAHibby
24-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Tried to get us cheering rangers beating hearts, though I think it was a different announcer that game

HibsAnnouncer
24-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Not to mention league positions, the score at half time, and lots of fate tempting. The stuff about Cathro last week was embarrassing.

The crowd in the east were trying to get a chant going at the start of the game and were getting drowned out with his 'let's krank up the noise' nonsense along with the ear splitting music. Is this NBA basketball or Scottish football?

Barrie here. Really appreciate all this feedback guys. You had a different announcer last week so not sure what was said around the Cathro situation but we are on the forums and have feedback sessions with fans all the time to gain all the feedback.

I'm dammed if I do dammed if I don't we can't please everyone but we can try find a happy medium. The instruction of away fan attendance is a directive that we all wanted to undertake as a club however what we found was that when we were trailing behind it became something of a gloat for opposing fans. I'm in between with it I think we need to find a consistency we either do it or we don't and I'll definitely take that on board.

I like you guys are a fan and want to create the best sound in the stadium.. We know the issues we have with the sound but the pressing issue and primary focus is on getting this amazing club out of this division. The more I can do to gauge feedback on why you guys want as fellow fans of the club the better an atmosphere we can create at Easter Road.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Mibbes Aye
25-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Barrie here. Really appreciate all this feedback guys. You had a different announcer last week so not sure what was said around the Cathro situation but we are on the forums and have feedback sessions with fans all the time to gain all the feedback.

I'm dammed if I do dammed if I don't we can't please everyone but we can try find a happy medium. The instruction of away fan attendance is a directive that we all wanted to undertake as a club however what we found was that when we were trailing behind it became something of a gloat for opposing fans. I'm in between with it I think we need to find a consistency we either do it or we don't and I'll definitely take that on board.

I like you guys are a fan and want to create the best sound in the stadium.. We know the issues we have with the sound but the pressing issue and primary focus is on getting this amazing club out of this division. The more I can do to gauge feedback on why you guys want as fellow fans of the club the better an atmosphere we can create at Easter Road.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Well done for putting yourself out there and inviting a response.

My guess is that your job isn't that straightforward and some fans will never be happy.

Have a good Christmas and thank you for putting something into our club :aok:

Dashing Bob S
25-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Noticed a few weirdo jambos in the top corner of the away support. Thanks for the money 🖒

These muppets have been regular attenders since somebody told them that Norton Park no longer functions as a school, thus their restraining orders do not apply.

Steve20
25-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Tried to get us cheering rangers beating hearts, though I think it was a different announcer that game

Nothing wrong with that. Always cheer anyone beating Hearts,even Rangers and Celtic.