PDA

View Full Version : Win the next two games and we're top again

Diclonius
24-12-2016, 03:41 PM
We can do that, right?

G B Young
24-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Or lose them and we're pretty much out of the title race as I can see United continuing to pull away. Hard to see us taking anything at Falkirk next week.

RedHibby
24-12-2016, 03:44 PM
I don't think so based on our performances to date.

Pretty Boy
24-12-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm sceptical.

I've seen little in recent weeks to suggest we can put another run together. It's about keeping Utd within striking distance for the next 3 or 4 weeks imo. Hopefully then we can add better players and Utd go through a bad patch.

ehf
24-12-2016, 03:48 PM
We can do that, right?

Not going to happen.

neil7908
24-12-2016, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't be putting any money on it

lapsedhibee
24-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Hard to see us taking anything at Falkirk next week.

Not going to happen.

That's the spirit!

Speedway
24-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Or all the Arabs have to do is match our results from here and they are champions.

Jim44
24-12-2016, 04:09 PM
God knows how, but we're still (albeit with slightly longer odds on) favourites with the bookies. I can't see this lasting very much longer if their criterion is based on recent results and trends.

where'stheslope
24-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Positivity!!!

Its the only thing we need to get going, week in week out the fans at least back the team 100% at all times!

Getting on the back of certain players does them or the team any favours!

Remember they wear the Green and White of Hibernian, so we should back the Shirts not the person wearing them and roar them on even in the depths of despair!!!!!

Hibernia&Alba
24-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Yes, we're more than capable. I'm not panicking yet.

brianmc
24-12-2016, 07:36 PM
If my aunty had baws she'd be my uncle....

wookie70
24-12-2016, 07:50 PM
We aren't going on a run anytime soon. Keep in touch and hope the window and the return of SJM and Fyvie can give us a desperately needed lift. Not sure Utd are going to lose that many points as McKinnon is a very good manager and went on very good runs with Raith Rovers.

northstandhibby
24-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Anything is possible of course and we could take full points from Falkirk and Dufc. However I think us fans are becoming a tad depressed and angry at results now. Even the eternal optimists like myself are now thinking we're heading for another car crash as to getting out of this groundhog day league. How on earth have dufc gone on a run like they have scraping results by the odd goal which is league winning form? Is it their manager McKinnon who's putting them on the right road and if so what does that say about our Lennon? How is it McKinnon can do so well when our own Lennon can't? I appreciate we have two key players out but our squad should be good enough to take care of Raith Rovers with has beens like no class skacel in it and with a bumper home crowd to play in front of. Maybe we need to shift some players on and bring some in but that's a huge gamble with so much at stake to do so in January. The buck stops with Lennon as he had the chance earlier on to bring in the right type of player to skoosh this league and now we find ourselves two points behind dufc. Of course we could go on a winning run again but the optimism is slowly but surely seeping away with every game.

Get it sorted out Lennon and get the players into a room and lay into them whats at stake here. The next two games could make or break our season for if dufc go further ahead it would need a miracle to catch them.

Here's hoping we can get back to winning ways very soon!!!

Glory Glory

Diclonius
06-01-2017, 11:00 PM
We can do that, right?

:aok:

allezsauzee
06-01-2017, 11:04 PM
a few doom mongers will be gutted they haven't had much to moan about in the last week. 4 points clear, just thumped United,new signing creates a goal, John McGinn looking like he's never been away. this is going far too well now!

RoYO!
06-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Done and done! Very tough double header on paper. Well done all!