PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wish

macca70
24-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Please, please, please do not set up with; Hanlon, McGregor, Fontaine as 3 centre backs, Lewis at Left Back and Sir David at right back, with big Marv literally stood on our 3 centre backs toes!!!

I think we have established it doesn't work, it offers us no attacking options down the wings and basically 4 centre halfs with 2 defensive full backs is excessive!!

It has been painful to watch and we can do so much better than we have in recent weeks.

We have sufficient players, just get the formation and tactics changed.

And Cummings surely has to start.

GGTTH

MWHIBBIES
24-12-2016, 08:13 AM
It has worked a lot more often than not this season and we dont have any other options without Fyvie/McGeouch/McGinn. It has been no more painful to watch than our 5 game winless run in which we played 4 4 2. We get better results with 5 at the back so far.

Blaster
24-12-2016, 08:35 AM
3 points is my only wish from today's game

I hope we do it playing really well and good passing football but 3 points are a must

Big_Franck
24-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Please, please, please do not set up with; Hanlon, McGregor, Fontaine as 3 centre backs, Lewis at Left Back and Sir David at right back, with big Marv literally stood on our 3 centre backs toes!!!

I think we have established it doesn't work, it offers us no attacking options down the wings and basically 4 centre halfs with 2 defensive full backs is excessive!!

It has been painful to watch and we can do so much better than we have in recent weeks.

We have sufficient players, just get the formation and tactics changed.

And Cummings surely has to start.

GGTTH

I think that's exactly how we will set up, unfortunately.

beensaidbefore
24-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Tbf, that part of the team has been doing its job. 9 goals conceded and its Christmas eve. Not sure there are many who would have refused that Xmas gift at the start of the season.

wookie70
24-12-2016, 11:06 AM
I wish for 3 points today. Going to take a bit of the shine of Christmas if we don't get them. Hopefully a nice performance with the ball on the deck most of the time. Not an easy game as Raith are decent but we have to start playing better at some point. For all I have my doubts about the manager it would be nice if we get a good victory for him so he can have a good Christmas with his family and come out fighting for the next game.

macca70
24-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Hallelujah a 442

This looks a much better set up, let's see how this works out