PDA

View Full Version : Ticket issues

weststandhibby
23-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Tried to buy a couple of tickets for tomorrow on line. Get as far as payment then site kicks you out. Then tried ticket office where after 10 mins waiting I get automated reply saying too busy call back later.
Anyone else had issues?

Billy Whizz
23-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Only thing I think, is the seats you are trying to buy, have been allocated for pods for tomorrow
Have you tried a different stand?

Arch Stanton
23-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Tried to buy a couple of tickets for tomorrow on line. Get as far as payment then site kicks you out. Then tried ticket office where after 10 mins waiting I get automated reply saying too busy call back later.
Anyone else had issues?

My guess is that it is the time of year when payment systems are very very busy. It wouldn't surprise me if the payment bit is timing out. Try again at 2am and you should be OK:greengrin

Or just keep trying - should get through eventually.:agree:

Edit: And if that is the case then the TO will be having a hard time processing payments and can't manage to answer phones. Should probably stick to doing it online.

weststandhibby
23-12-2016, 03:32 PM
My guess is that it is the time of year when payment systems are very very busy. It wouldn't surprise me if the payment bit is timing out. Try again at 2am and you should be OK:greengrin

Or just keep trying - should get through eventually.:agree:

Edit: And if that is the case then the TO will be having a hard time processing payments and can't manage to answer phones. Should probably stick to doing it online.

Got through to ticket office who were very helpful - tickets now bought :thumbsup: