PDA

View Full Version : Hearts (Current) Main Stand, A Thing Of Beauty?

Keith_M
23-12-2016, 09:05 AM
...that seems to be the thrust of todays fawning article in the Scotsman (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-legend-john-robertson-reveals-tynecastle-s-secret-past-1-4324451).

Seriously, have a look at the photo at the top of the article and tell me if YOU would describe it as "This pleasing discovery

:faf:

Bostonhibby
23-12-2016, 09:14 AM
...that seems to be the thrust of todays fawning article in the Scotsman (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-legend-john-robertson-reveals-tynecastle-s-secret-past-1-4324451).

Seriously, have a look at the photo at the top of the article and tell me if YOU would describe it as "This pleasing discovery

:faf:
It was inevitable that this rag would rally to the cause, what next?

How about doing the New year Jools Holland show from the iconic, famous and "atmospheric" John Robertson lounge before it is lost to the nation forever?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

LithgaeHibby
23-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Even after telling the story about how Robbo fell down the stairs of the deathtrap stand and almost expired the piece continues all misty-eyed. Parallels between that stand and Dundee's, which is where they are tonight. Fond memories for them up there.

NAE NOOKIE
23-12-2016, 05:15 PM
I have to admit I was interested to see what this architectural masterpiece would look like once the buildings in front of it had been cleared. What a pleasant let down, it looks like the outside of a warehouse where you would store used car tyres or something .. about as aesthetically pleasing as a boil on yer bum. The good thing is I don't even have to engage my anti Hertz mode to say that, its my honest opinion about it as a building, irrespective of its purpose or who owns it, the Yams are doing Edinburgh a favour by knocking it down.

Deansy
23-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Sorry if this question's been asked before but will their new stand be PINK so as not to clash with the rest of their stadium ?

Canon Hannan
24-12-2016, 07:14 AM
Seems that the Jambos on kickback are sick of hearing about sellout crowds and new stands while their team implodes over the budge era while the rookie enters the fray 😂😂😂

Jack Hackett
24-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Seems that the Jambos on kickback are sick of hearing about sellout crowds and new stands while their team implodes over the budge era while the rookie enters the fray 😂😂😂

:agree:

Had a peek last night (love comedy shows :greengrin), and there were a few demanding more investment on the park. The reality of their poverty seems to have gone straight over their heads.

....La La Land isn't just a movie