PDA

View Full Version : Sadio Berahino (NHC)

LustForLeith
20-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Though I'd add the NHC I to the subect heading before folk get excited but read on the BBC that apparently he's in demand.

On the last day of the transfer window a former agent was being interviewed on SkynSports and he was asked if he thought there would be any surprises. He said there wouldn't be but he heard that the following would happen...

A young player based in England would join a club overseas in the January transfer window as he can with his contradt running out. At the most I think he said this club wowould pay £500,000 but he could go on a free, I think any fee may go to his agent.

End what will happen is a host of British clubs will come in for the player next summer. They'll pay more than what the overseas club did but should get him for much less than his value.

The agnt in question wouldn't name the player but I always thought it was Berahino. I wonder how this will all work out. West Brom refused to seel him and he didn't want to play for them. He was then sent away to regains his fitness.

Will West From regret cutting off their nose to spite their face? Will a Premier club buy him back in the summer for a bargain price? Will he ever reach his potential?

Ryan69
20-12-2016, 06:22 PM
Though I'd add the NHC I to the subect heading before folk get excited but read on the BBC that apparently he's in demand.

On the last day of the transfer window a former agent was being interviewed on SkynSports and he was asked if he thought there would be any surprises. He said there wouldn't be but he heard that the following would happen...

A young player based in England would join a club overseas in the January transfer window as he can with his contradt running out. At the most I think he said this club wowould pay £500,000 but he could go on a free, I think any fee may go to his agent.

End what will happen is a host of British clubs will come in for the player next summer. They'll pay more than what the overseas club did but should get him for much less than his value.

The agnt in question wouldn't name the player but I always thought it was Berahino. I wonder how this will all work out. West Brom refused to seel him and he didn't want to play for them. He was then sent away to regains his fitness.

Will West From regret cutting off their nose to spite their face? Will a Premier club buy him back in the summer for a bargain price? Will he ever reach his potential?

What is the big hype about this guy?

Rarely plays.
Never scores.

Seems like another of the young English players the media just want to tout about but nobody wants to buy,or even play him.

Iain G
20-12-2016, 06:45 PM

Rarely plays.
Never scores.

Seems like another of the young English players the media just want to tout about but nobody wants to buy,or even play him.

And seems to have the worst attitude and application issues, I also dont get it?!?

jacomo
20-12-2016, 06:48 PM

Rarely plays.
Never scores.

Could he do a job for us though? :wink:

Spurs tried to buy him for £20m (albeit perhaps a heavily structured deal). He has looked like an exciting player. But threw his toys oot the pram when the transfer fell through.

He seemed to be the victim of internal wrangling at WBA as well.

Might be another Jermain Pennant, or might get his career back on track.

Ryan69
20-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Could he do a job for us though? :wink:

Spurs tried to buy him for £20m (albeit perhaps a heavily structured deal). He has looked like an exciting player. But threw his toys oot the pram when the transfer fell through.

He seemed to be the victim of internal wrangling at WBA as well.

Might be another Jermain Pennant, or might get his career back on track.

Has his career ever been ON track?

Lago
20-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Overrated.

GreenLake
20-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Overrated.

The Burundian Scott Allan

cad
20-12-2016, 10:20 PM
TBH ,Why would you bother :dunno:

Eyrie
20-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Didn't Andy Webster do something similar to get away from Hearts?

HibernianJK
20-12-2016, 11:04 PM

20 goals in 45 games in 14/15 would say yes.

Good player on his day but as others have mentioned effort and application a real issue.

Michael
20-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Judging by how ineffectual he is for his club at playing football, any interest in him must surely be one of those dodgy deals clubs do to get favour with agents or something like that.

Ryan69
20-12-2016, 11:12 PM
20 goals in 45 games in 14/15 would say yes.

Good player on his day but as others have mentioned effort and application a real issue.

Were alot in the cup and penalties by any chance?
At a quick glance he scored 3 of these against Newport County