PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas, and we WILL be promoted

Hibernia&Alba
20-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Reasons to be cheerful! There's a lot of pessimism on .net just noo. Top the league, cup holders, and Santa on the way :agree:

There's lots to look forward to, including a promotion party in May. Come on all you Scrooges, put on your green Santa hat and break into a wee smile :flag:

Hi Heid Yin
20-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Reasons to be cheerful! There's a lot of pessimism on .net just noo. Top the league, cup holders, and Santa on the way :agree:

There's lots to look forward to, including a promotion party in May. Come on all you Scrooges, put on your green Santa hat and break into a wee smile :flag:

:top marks:flag::flag: Hear, hear!

Tom Hart RIP
20-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Well said

Dalianwanda
20-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Thanks for starting this one! Back home for Christmas and my first game of the season. Apart from getting to go along with my auld fella was wondering if anyone could let me know if there's anything I can actually look forward to 😎

jacomo
20-12-2016, 05:50 PM
:agree:

Season's greetings one and all!

147lothian
20-12-2016, 06:15 PM

Well said that man, just when I thought, the grumpy bar stewards that want to change manager half way through the season had won the day we get some Kris Commons sense take a bow sir http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

California-Hibs
20-12-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm still not concerned in the slightest and I'm convinced we'll be promoted this season.

Wheat Hound
20-12-2016, 07:55 PM
There's no need to be afraid...

WhileTheChief..
20-12-2016, 08:19 PM
With you all the way OP:flag:

What was the Hibs song to the tune of John Lennon's Happy Xmas (war is over)?

Kinda remember it on an old cd, or maybe cassette!

"Hibs, Hibs... Hibs for the cup / our team's the greatest, they never give up....."

or somethin

Dalianwanda
20-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Ok back to us being top of the league and that not being good enough......

Hi Heid Yin
20-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Well said that man, just when I thought, the grumpy bar stewards that want to change manager half way through the season had won the day we get some Kris Commons sense take a bow sir http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

Hear, hear! :aok:

147lothian
22-12-2016, 12:27 PM
I also think we'll have another reason maybe even two to be cheerful at the end of the January transfer window, the only thing we need to fear IMO is fear itself, keep calm support the Hi-bees and have good Christmas one all!

southsider
22-12-2016, 12:46 PM
There's no need to be afraid...
At xmas time we let in Hibs and David Gray...

southsider
22-12-2016, 12:52 PM
At xmas time we let in Hibs and David Gray...
The Scottish Cup gave plenty and spread a lot of joy.....

worcesterhibby
22-12-2016, 04:37 PM
great OP...Merry Christmas ! :greengrin

hfc rd
22-12-2016, 04:49 PM

Well said buddy!