PDA

View Full Version : HEarts AGM

Moulin Yarns
20-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Today. Hadn't realised.

Anyone expecting the new Stand finances to be in place?

BBCBMcLauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin 45m45 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin/status/811159907835711488) Hearts shareholders await the arrival of Ann Budge st the clubs AGM.#bbcsportscot (https://twitter.com/hashtag/bbcsportscot?src=hash)

greenginger
20-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Today. Hadn't realised.

Anyone expecting the new Stand finances to be in place?

Or even a building warrant for their construction under the Wheatfield stand.

That's the new shop and ticket office that has been operating for a month without any permissions from our Council that pulls you up for painting your door the wrong colour.

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Things will look great after that money-spinning replay in the cup.

northstandhibby
20-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Things will look great after that money-spinning replay in the cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFQMKcsIF8

:singing: The Hi bees won the Cup won the Cup the Jambos *u***d it up na na na na na na na na :singing:

and so on.

Giving them the Two fingers up on both hands for the 2-2 comeback of all time!!!

Never let them forget.

:lolyam:

Glory Glory

greenginger
20-12-2016, 12:50 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-agm-2016-live-updates-9485412

All well in the land of Jambos, but no live updates allowed.

Still spinning their debt free status for all its worth.

Smartie
20-12-2016, 12:54 PM
We could play Hearts AGM bingo........

The biggest in the capital.......

Competitive 6% rate..........

Which would to all intents and purposes be borrowing the money from ourselves.............

Money-spinning cup replay...........

Hiya Sis. The toilet's free.............

Geo_1875
20-12-2016, 01:34 PM
We could play Hearts AGM bingo........

The biggest in the capital.......

Competitive 6% rate..........

Which would to all intents and purposes be borrowing the money from ourselves.............

Money-spinning cup replay...........

Hiya Sis. The toilet's free.............

100% owned by the fans.

No really, it's true, honestly.

Itsnoteasy
20-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Neilson was a fanny
He wore a fannies hat
It worked against The Rangers
And other *****3 like that
But when he played the Hibees in the Scottish Cup.
He threw away a 2 goal lead
Then Hibees won the cup.

lucky
20-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Queen Ann has announced a £3m shortfall in funding for their new stand. They may have to build it phases. There's enough cash for building it and seats but not for kitting it out. She's now going to sell debentures to the mugs. Got to say she is a genius, she buys the club and gets fans to finance the running of it then gets them to build a new stand then sells the club back to them at a 6% interest rate.

ekhibee
20-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Queen Ann has announced a £3m shortfall in funding for their new stand. They may have to build it phases. There's enough cash for building it and seats but not for kitting it out. She's now going to sell debentures to the mugs. Got to say she is a genius, she buys the club and gets fans to finance the running of it then gets them to build a new stand then sells the club back to them at a 6% interest rate.
She's no daft right enough. TBH, I thought it was getting done in phases anyway, there's no way that club has the money to pay for it, even if the Budgit does.

southsider
20-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Get every fan to bring a brick to the next home game. Have a new stand in no time.

NAE NOOKIE
20-12-2016, 02:19 PM

Look just face it. This stand is going to get built, it will be the best stand in Scotland, possibly Europe, and its shiny glass exterior will reflect the sunlight that glints playfully around Gorgie casting a Batmanesque shaft of light into the skies above the stadium that lets everybody know where Edinburgh's big club are.

The interior will defy the stupid current fashion for two tier stands and ramp up to 11 the legendary Tynecastle atmosphere, so much so that when the JTs are at home cups and plates on folks Gorgie and Roseburn dining room tables will rattle and shake, falling off the edge to shatter into a million pieces on the floor, people on planes heading into Edinburgh airport will complain about the noise and EasyJet will write to the council environmental department asking for a meeting.

The plaza outside the stand will be landscaped to a standard that will put Versailles to shame and transform Gorgie into Edinburgh's number one tourist destination.

Clubs around the world will gape in awe and say ....... THIS is how its done !!!

Its at times like this I wish I wasn't Hobo, vermin spoon burning **** :boo hoo:

:greengrin

northstandhibby
20-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Look just face it. This stand is going to get built, it will be the best stand in Scotland, possibly Europe, and its shiny glass exterior will reflect the sunlight that glints playfully around Gorgie casting a Batmanesque shaft of light into the skies above the stadium that lets everybody know where Edinburgh's big club are.

The interior will defy the stupid current fashion for two tier stands and ramp up to 11 the legendary Tynecastle atmosphere, so much so that when the JTs are at home cups and plates on folks Gorgie and Roseburn dining room tables will rattle and shake, falling off the edge to shatter into a million pieces on the floor, people on planes heading into Edinburgh airport will complain about the noise and EasyJet will write to the council environmental department asking for a meeting.

The plaza outside the stand will be landscaped to a standard that will put Versailles to shame and transform Gorgie into Edinburgh's number one tourist destination.

Clubs around the world will gape in awe and say ....... THIS is how its done !!!

Its at times like this I wish I wasn't Hobo, vermin spoon burning **** :boo hoo:

:greengrin

They'll be parading the Champions League trophy in front of the noisiest most passionate and legendary atmospheric stadium in all of the World soon. As Cathro would sing :singing: There's no Limit:singing:

The Yams that surrendered the two goal lead and we went on to win it.

:giruy2:

GreenLake
20-12-2016, 02:39 PM

You can't make this up.

hibbysam
20-12-2016, 02:39 PM
First question to Levein - 'Who picks the team?' Surely a Hibby asking the question lol

lyonhibs
20-12-2016, 02:45 PM

Is the above fact, or a figment of a deliciously evil and fertile imagination??

Hibernia&Alba
20-12-2016, 02:53 PM
First question to Levein - 'Who picks the team?' Surely a Hibby asking the question lol

:LOL:

A troll from Leith has gotten in for sure :top marks

Next question: "Did you see the cup final in May"?

where'stheslope
20-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Getting fed up of more and more Yams threads on here?

Its always good to mock, but some of the stories on here are nearly libelous!

We take great exception to the tabloids making up stories about us at times, yet we think nothing of making them up against them???

They're building a new stand, so what, last season on here everyone was on about the semi-final and the asbestos in the main stand, the same people are now complaining about it being taken down and getting a replacement!!!

Strange minds in some people??????

Mr White
20-12-2016, 03:20 PM

We take great exception to the tabloids making up stories about us at times, yet we think nothing of making them up against them???

They're building a new stand, so what, last season on here everyone was on about the semi-final and the asbestos in the main stand, the same people are now complaining about it being taken down and getting a replacement!!!

Don't click on those threads then. Nobodies forcing you to use this forum and if you don't enjoy it then it might be better to stop logging in :aok:

lyonhibs
20-12-2016, 03:20 PM

TALL TALES AND EXAGGERATIONS!!!! ABOUT HEARTS?!?!? ON A HIBS FANS MESSAGEBOARD?!?

I swear if I find who's responsible for this moral aberration I will not be held responsible for my actions.

hibbysam
20-12-2016, 03:21 PM

Who is making up stories? Someone quoted directly from their AGM saying they didn't have the cash to build it outright and had to do it in stages... That's the truth! I'd imagine most are happy that hellhole is being brought down and done at their expense. If you don't like a thread, don't enter and comment on it. 'Libellous' 😂

lapsedhibee
20-12-2016, 03:33 PM

:agree: Scandalous, defaming The Famous.

Pretty Boy
20-12-2016, 03:36 PM

Is debentures a fancy word for tray bakes?

greenpaper55
20-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Budge said they have got enough cash to build the stand but not to kit it out ! it might not have it's full location of seats, not that they will need them.

GreenCastle
20-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Supposedly paying 600k a year for the use of Oriam - yet there youth team can't afford to play there.

Paterson will leave them in January for over a million or summer (for free).

Cathro supposedly approached before RN was hired.

Debentures for new stand - meaning more money being begged for.

Still not debt free as money owed to Budge.

Kickback getting worried new bus shelter stand would be ready for start of season..meaning where would fans sit for first home games.

I'm still amazed they are building a stand with such a small pitch.

O'Rourke3
20-12-2016, 04:09 PM
I wonder if the debenture is prudence or proof no one will lend to the "famous"

Ozyhibby
20-12-2016, 04:13 PM
I wonder if the debenture is prudence or proof no one will lend to the "famous"

No bank will lend to any Scottish football club now. Those days are gone. Clubs have shown they can walk away from debt without a backward glance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
20-12-2016, 04:16 PM
No bank will lend to any Scottish football club now. Those days are gone. Clubs have shown they can walk away from debt without a backward glance.

As can the banks themselves, but that's a whole other thread!

NAE NOOKIE
20-12-2016, 04:24 PM

Lol ..... if you have a look at some of the stuff posted about Hibs on Jambo sickbag we are lagging way behind in the making stuff up stakes. Not only that but 90% of threads started on there no matter the subject end up mentioning Hibs at one point or another, that's if the subject isn't Hibs to begin with which it often is. I don't think anybody is complaining about them building a new stand or that anybody would deny that's its time they did ... Its long past time Hibs had an upgraded semi final venue to play at.

If folk are having a go at the Yams its because as usual they are indulging in their national sports of truth avoidance and turd polishing.

'The club has a fan ownership scheme' ............. No it doesn't, it may one day, but not at the moment.

'Romanov turned out to be a crook, who would have thought?' ........ Well everybody apart from you lot who were too busy lording it over the Hobos on the back of the victories gained using other folks pension money and savings to admit something was wrong, no matter how many times and by whom you were told. And yet they play the victims.

'Saint Ann has saved our club, Farmer is fleecing Hibs and the clubs fans' ....... which one of them is charging 6% interest on loans to the club and getting its fans to pay for a new stand with the intention of selling it back to the very fans who paid for it in the first place? ... I'll give you a clue .... its not STF.

'We advertise 'save the children' on our shirts aren't we nice ...... well not really seeing as how 2 or 3 'mystery fans' apparently covered the loss not having a paid advert would have caused. Shameless exploitation of yet another charity if you ask me, this time in an attempt to recover the clubs tarnished image.

I could go on, but why bother.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-12-2016, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;488

I could go on, but why bother.[/QUOTE

Please do, loving it...:wink::thumbsup:

pollution
20-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Who in their right minds builds a main stand higher than the current facing into the prevailing wind/rain/sleet/hail/smirr?

The back rows will be freezing cold and soaking wet. The roof cannot protect all of the stand as our main stand does.

GreenCastle
20-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Who in their right minds builds a main stand higher than the current facing into the prevailing wind/rain/sleet/hail/smirr?

The back rows will be freezing cold and soaking wet. The roof cannot protect all of the stand as our main stand does.

It's the exact same size and identical looking to the wheatfield.

Only difference is that it will have offices and updated changing rooms etc in it.

I did notice on the plans for the new stand..

Players tunnel is in new stand but where will players dugouts be ? Surely they won't have them in wheatfield Lower ?

Car parking..they are doing this big entrance but seriously limited parking spaces.

Sammy7nil
20-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Anne B saying Hearts will have a problem if fans stop making payments and crowds drop. I know that is not rocket science it is pretty obvious. All I can say is the problem is not far away, next season they will be fine the new stand will keep fans going but in 2018 with a stronger Rangers in place I see crowds dropping to under 12000. I suppose we will see :wink:

Keith_M
20-12-2016, 06:04 PM

Peevemor
20-12-2016, 06:06 PM
It's the exact same size and identical looking to the wheatfield.

Only difference is that it will have offices and updated changing rooms etc in it.

I did notice on the plans for the new stand..

Players tunnel is in new stand but where will players dugouts be ? Surely they won't have them in wheatfield Lower ?

Car parking..they are doing this big entrance but seriously limited parking spaces.
It's bigger (deeper) than the Wheatfield but with a shallower pitch (slope), meaning more rows of seats in the same height. Due to the position corner roof support stanchions, the front 3-4 rows of seats in each of the existing "new" stands are uncovered. I'd imagine the new stand will be similar.

Pete
20-12-2016, 06:17 PM

Strange minds indeed. Strangely sensitive too.

Joe6-2
20-12-2016, 07:42 PM

Really!
The tabloids have a nationwide audience, we are having a laugh among ourselves!!!

Bostonhibby
20-12-2016, 07:45 PM

It's an anagram of ensure debt, it's the yam way.

cabbageandribs1875
20-12-2016, 07:56 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38378950

Hearts would only be willing to sell Callum Paterson in January for a "seven-figure sum", according to director of football Craig Levein.
Scotland full-back Paterson, 22, is out of contract at the end of the season.
Should the defender leave Tynecastle in the summer, Hearts would be due a development fee of around £450,000.

jeezo, hope he stays at tincastle

Diclonius
20-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Neilson was a fanny
He wore a fannies hat
It worked against The Rangers
And other *****3 like that
But when he played the Hibees in the Scottish Cup.
He threw away a 2 goal lead
Then Hibees won the cup.

That's fantastic.

GreenLake
20-12-2016, 08:16 PM

It isn't worth getting bent out of shape over threads about the cheats. Try to relax and see them as fun or go over to kickback to get the other viewpoint.

Billy Whizz
20-12-2016, 08:20 PM
What happens if they can't find the £3million extra for the Mega stand?
Is Budgie funding the difference

Ozyhibby
20-12-2016, 08:21 PM

I think they are just going to build an empty shell at first and fit it out at a later date.

Bostonhibby
20-12-2016, 08:24 PM
It isn't worth getting bent out of shape over threads about the cheats. Try to relax and see them as fun or go over to kickback to get the other viewpoint.

:agree: Did you hear the one about winning the Champions League by 2008? 0r the megasuperhotelstadium? or the cash only share issue :faf:

calumhibee1
20-12-2016, 08:25 PM
I think they are just going to build an empty shell at first and fit it out at a later date.

That is tragic.

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2016, 08:30 PM

Even by their standards that would be hilarious.

Billy Whizz
20-12-2016, 08:33 PM

Hospitality in a yellow jacket and hard hat then😂
Or white washed windows

Biggie
20-12-2016, 08:49 PM

Aye, can just hear it now "sorry boys we've only got 2 showers"......and no hot water (boiler gets fitted next month)

Pretty Boy
20-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Hospitality in a yellow jacket and hard hat then😂
Or white washed windows

Relative luxury compared to the Calor gas fire and electrical taped seats of the John Robertson lounge.

greenginger
20-12-2016, 09:07 PM

Simples, bump the contractors , tell them they'll get their money when they can afford it or they can take hospitality, advertising and reduced season tickets instead of cash.

Serve them right for not asking for cash up front. :greengrin

mca
20-12-2016, 09:33 PM

Just in Time for " Standing " to be Allowed Again.. knowing them lucky ffuuggrrss

macca70
20-12-2016, 09:57 PM
12500 capacity without the main stand but 13500 season ticks, interesting to see how they sort that shambles out

jgl07
20-12-2016, 10:49 PM
You can't make this up.
Indeed!

To watch Hibs you need to buy a season ticket or pay walk up each match.

To watch Hearts, you need to have a season ticket, a Fiends of Hearts Membership and a Debenture

And you will still end up with the crappest ground in the top two Divisions. The capacity is probably 5,000 short of what Hearts could fill and offers no scope whatsoever for expansion. The playing surface is far to small to meet the regulations without dispensations.

Mikey09
20-12-2016, 11:06 PM

Tell me what part was made up? You seem to revel in any discussion ripping Hibs yet post ***** like this?!

Is It On....
20-12-2016, 11:18 PM
:agree: Scandalous, defaming The Famous.

400,000 law suits on the way...

SouthMoroccoStu
21-12-2016, 06:45 AM
12500 capacity without the main stand but 13500 season ticks, interesting to see how they sort that shambles out

Lol very good point

Is it not mandatory to allow a certain number of away fans too?

Gettin' Auld
21-12-2016, 07:46 AM

Naw you're getting mixed up. It's those things she slips into her gob when she wants to smile for a photo.

Not In The Know
21-12-2016, 07:55 AM
i see their arrogance still has no bounds, with them quoted in the Scotsman saying they won't play next seasons Euro ties at Easter Road! gaining entry with "league qualification or winning the Scottish cup!"

Www1875hfc
21-12-2016, 08:10 AM
i see their arrogance still has no bounds, with them quoted in the Scotsman saying they won't play next seasons Euro ties at Easter Road! gaining entry with "league qualification or winning the Scottish cup!"

Ah wouldnt worry about that,they couldnt fill Easter Rd for the Inverness cup tie a few years ago.
The infamous cup tie that had Tattoo man high fiving the fans whilst taking a corner,and the rest is history.

If craigyboy had a £1 for every thread he's started over on brokeback he could fund the stand himself.
The stand will be the same size as his mouth.

Waxy
21-12-2016, 11:37 AM
If the stand isnt ready when they want i'd hope they dont ask us to help. Theyd tell us where to go if it was the other way round.

greenginger
21-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Will they be getting another dispensation from UEFA to allow them to use their 98 metre long pitch ?

northstandhibby
21-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Will they be getting another dispensation from UEFA to allow them to use their 98 metre long pitch ?

I thinks its ridiculous that some clubs get away with shorter and narrower pitches than others. We had to level out our slope because of rules that were introduced so why on earth does UEFA not clarify pitch size rules and state all clubs should be required to have the same size of pitch.

It is simply ridiculous and cannot be sustainable.

:confused:

southsider
21-12-2016, 01:00 PM
They are digging up the pitch at end of season. Why not just make it bigger ? If it means doing away with a couple of rows of seats then that's the price you pay for being short sighted.

Smartie
21-12-2016, 01:04 PM
They are digging up the pitch at end of season. Why not just make it bigger ? If it means doing away with a couple of rows of seats then that's the price you pay for being short sighted.

I think the problem is with their lovely pink floodlight pylons which support the stands. There isn't much space in the corners as it is, so there isn't really anywhere for them to go whilst keeping the pitch rectangular.

greenginger
21-12-2016, 01:18 PM
I think the problem is with their lovely pink floodlight pylons which support the stands. There isn't much space in the corners as it is, so there isn't really anywhere for them to go whilst keeping the pitch rectangular.

Yep, if they took away the pylons they would have to support the stand roofs with sky-hooks.

What's wrong with that ? its as likely as Vald's mega hotel/stand project and the Yams lapped that one up. :greengrin

Peevemor
21-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Yep, if they took away the pylons they would have to support the stand roofs with sky-hooks.

What's wrong with that ? its as likely as Vald's mega hotel/stand project and the Yams lapped that one up. :greengrin

Or they could leave the pylons where they are and hang the corner flags on them. :dunno:

lapsedhibee
21-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Shirley a club as Famous as the Hearts should get a dispensation for a nearly-rectangular, a bit thrupny-bit-like at the corners, pitch? In yamathematics don't an octagon and a rectangle have the same number of sides* anyway?

*six

Criswell
21-12-2016, 10:07 PM

It not just the problem of the under-sized paying area, but also the miniscule "run off" apron. You practically have to get into the seating to take a corner!

JimBHibees
22-12-2016, 11:56 AM
It not just the problem of the under-sized paying area, but also the miniscule "run off" apron. You practically have to get into the seating to take a corner!

Yep very dangerous can remember John O'Neill getting a sore one at the subbuteo stadium a few years back