PDA

View Full Version : 21.5.16

AgentDaleCooper
17-12-2016, 06:40 AM
what happened again?

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag:

Northernhibee
17-12-2016, 07:05 AM
The brave Sevco fans showed remarkable restraint against wave after wave of Hibs fans using extreme provocation. I think Sevco won 2-1.

Scottie
17-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Ask Andy Halliday he's got it and knows :wink:

Nameless
17-12-2016, 07:58 AM
I watched the highlights again last night - it still makes me want to hug people.

HibbySpurs
17-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Lee Wallace will fill you in on events.... He is a grass after all.

Pete
17-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Kenny Millar scored and Andy Halliday sealed it.

The only blank for me was their goal music. Was it one step beyond?

Anyway, we went mad because we lost and assaulted everyone.

Pretty Boy
17-12-2016, 08:30 AM
I watched the DVD again last night.

I think my favourite small moment from the entire cup run is the diver Walker tripping over Hanlon just as he hit the equaliser.

lyonhibs
17-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Got bored at work a couple of days ago and scrolled through the entire thread in the vault.

Absolute scenes. What a day.

The Pointer
17-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Was at my office do last night and spent an hour and a half talking to a Hibbie mate about the day, the weekend and the rest.

It's good to remember all the wee vignettes, cameo moments and seemingly irrelevant things that happened that day to build into a complete memory.

I still have the dvd to watch but I'm waiting till my bairns come home for Christmas so we can all greet together. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/boo%20hoo.gif

sleeping giant
17-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Was at my office do last night and spent an hour and a half talking to a Hibbie mate about the day, the weekend and the rest.

It's good to remember all the wee vignettes, cameo moments and seemingly irrelevant things that happened that day to build into a complete memory.

I still have the dvd to watch but I'm waiting till my bairns come home for Christmas so we can all greet together. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/boo%20hoo.gif

I've been watching some YouTube reactions to the Winning of the Scottish Cup.
I just stumbled across them via suggested videos and some are class. American guys who know nothing about football commenting on it in awe.

What a day. What an emotional day.

We will all tell our grandkids about it.
We were there.

lyonhibs
17-12-2016, 04:01 PM
I've been watching some YouTube reactions to the Winning of the Scottish Cup.
I just stumbled across them via suggested videos and some are class. American guys who know nothing about football commenting on it in awe.

What a day. What an emotional day.

We will all tell our grandkids about it.
We were there.

and a lot of us weren't :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

But anyway, how about some links to these awestruck Yanks?

sleeping giant
17-12-2016, 05:00 PM
and a lot of us weren't :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

But anyway, how about some links to these awestruck Yanks?

I'm going to be totally honest and say I don't know how to link from my YouTube app to here :/)
There's plenty though