PDA

View Full Version : Commons v Morton, Raith, Falkirk, Dundee United, Dumbarton.

Dashing Bob S
16-12-2016, 11:06 PM
These are the five fixtures we have that take us up to the end of his emergency loan on 15th Jan.

The first four are probably the most difficult fixtures in the league.

What do we expect from him in those five games? How many of those 450 minutes do folks think he'll play?

California-Hibs
16-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Minutes wise, unsure. It'll be high though IMO. 3 goals in 5 games as well as some assists is my prediction.

I really really hope something gets worked out though and it gets extended beyond those 5 games.

hibsbollah
16-12-2016, 11:41 PM
These are the five fixtures we have that take us up to the end of his emergency loan on 15th Jan.

The first four are probably the most difficult fixtures in the league.

What do we expect from him in those five games? How many of those 450 minutes do folks think he'll play?

He'll play 460 minutes, score ten goals including 4 against Raith including an overhead kick and will celebrate by rubbing his crotch in an infantile gesture of victory in front of Rudi Skacel.

wookie70
17-12-2016, 12:30 AM
I'll guess 350 minutes, a single goal and a couple of assists. I anticipate far more oohs and ahs at set pieces too. He will almost certainly get two or three shocking tackles comes his way too. If we keep him after these games I expect the stats will get better.

Dashing Bob S
17-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Minutes wise, unsure. It'll be high though IMO. 3 goals in 5 games as well as some assists is my prediction.

I really really hope something gets worked out though and it gets extended beyond those 5 games.

I'm not sure we'll get that sort of return on him, though I'd love it if we did. Not expecting too much tomorrow or Christmas Eve, but if he came onto a game in those last three I'd be well pleased.

I think the five games is a good move for Hibs, as we get to assess where he's at. If he plays well and is likely to improve, we are in a strong position to sign him. If he is shot, then the damage is limited.

SRHibs
17-12-2016, 02:40 AM
Knowing our luck he'll be injured after 15 minutes tomorrow.

AZhibee
17-12-2016, 03:48 AM

...but should be back in two weeks...

Pete
17-12-2016, 06:36 AM

Your previous username was far more appropriate. ;-)

I know what you mean though but we'll see what he's all about soon enough. I personally can't wait to see him in action.

BullsCloseHibs
17-12-2016, 10:49 AM
It's a great loan signing.

A signing DUFC wouldn't and couldn't have done.

Statement!

lyonhibs
17-12-2016, 10:58 AM

Statement!

It's currently for a month. Let's keep it in our pants here.

Great signing if he makes a difference from the word go. Easily the best player, technically, in the league

where'stheslope
17-12-2016, 06:36 PM

Statement!

According to Alba, Dundee United tried to sign him away from Hibs but failed.

So looks like a feather in our cap, if we can get him on the ball???

HibsNutter
17-12-2016, 08:49 PM
He's going to take about that time, if not longer to get fully up to speed. He's going to have this spell extended in January.