PDA

View Full Version : London (And Surrounding Area's) Hibs Fans

London Hibs Supporters Club
14-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Folks - I've a fairly authoritative database of London based fans and I send out sporadic communiques as to our activities. I'm certain that there's a number of readers of this messageboard who aren't on the database.

We're not selling you anything (honest, Guv) but I simply want to keep folks in the loop as to our match plans, etc.

If you're not currently on the database, can you drop me a PM with your name and email address and I'll add you to the list?

You won't regret it and your first meal at Quinn's is on us!

:flag:

Platinum Scotty
14-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Folks - I've a fairly authoritative database of London based fans and I send out sporadic communiques as to our activities. I'm certain that there's a number of readers of this messageboard who aren't on the database.

We're not selling you anything (honest, Guv) but I simply want to keep folks in the loop as to our match plans, etc.

If you're not currently on the database, can you drop me a PM with your name and email address and I'll add you to the list?

Would have been up for this but have literally just left London on Friday past and moved to the South Coast

HibeeDave
15-12-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm not sure if I'm on the database

BigT-Hibeez
15-12-2016, 01:28 AM

PM'd you mate, apparently you can't PM me back?? Anyway, Haringey Green Lanes Hibs Supporters club here..!!! :)

London Hibs Supporters Club
15-12-2016, 10:07 AM
PM'd you mate, apparently you can't PM me back?? Anyway, Haringey Green Lanes Hibs Supporters club here..!!! :)

I received your PM but you're not allowing me to reply.

You need to go to Forum Actions - General Settings - Private Messaging On