PDA

View Full Version : Is Morton game on Hibs TV?

houstonhibbee
14-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Would have thought it would be if it is on BBC Alba......

h185forever
14-12-2016, 04:13 PM
It is on Alba at 5:15 ko

houstonhibbee
14-12-2016, 04:44 PM
It is on Alba at 5:15 ko

I won't see it on Alba being in the US hence reason for asking if its on Hibs TV as video stream.
Hibs TV site seems to be down currently and generally they are not very forthcoming about these things in any case.

Billy
14-12-2016, 05:17 PM
I won't see it on Alba being in the US hence reason for asking if its on Hibs TV as video stream.
Hibs TV site seems to be down currently and generally they are not very forthcoming about these things in any case.

Hibs TV site is running fine.

If you look at upcoming fixtures on Hibs TV it does state that it is video for overseas and audio for U.K.

houstonhibbee
14-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Hibs TV site is running fine.

If you look at upcoming fixtures on Hibs TV it does state that it is video for overseas and audio for U.K.

Great Thanks Billy

I was getting an error message.....

Hibee87
14-12-2016, 07:52 PM
I know your questions been answered but IF you did want watch on alba download opera browser, it has a built in proxy like Google chrome hola that might let you watch BBC if you browse it from the UK. 👍

houstonhibbee
15-12-2016, 02:21 AM
I know your questions been answered but IF you did want watch on alba download opera browser, it has a built in proxy like Google chrome hola that might let you watch BBC if you browse it from the UK. 👍

thanks Hibee87 appreciate that

California-Hibs
15-12-2016, 03:08 AM
General rule of thumb - whenever a Hibs game is live on TV HibsTV will 99.9% of the time have the game also, showing the same live tv stream rather than using their own camera man they use each time for non televised home games that are shown to us international subscribers.