PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

Unseen work
11-12-2016, 08:33 PM
I wasn't at the game yesterday and read a lot of comments saying how poor we were.

Based on the highlights we looked pretty good and used players and the space well and should of been a couple more goals ahead but for poor finishing/ decision making?

Was it as bad as people made out and we have just managed to milk the good highlights? Or were we people overreacting?

Sir David Gray
11-12-2016, 08:34 PM
First half was dreadful, we picked up in the second half and deserved to win the game but we were nowhere near our best.

wookie70
11-12-2016, 09:07 PM
How long were the highlights minus replays. Deduct that from 90 minutes and the result is how many minutes we were poor for. OK that is a slight exaggeration but we looked completely without purpose for long spells particularly in the first half. Now that my eyes have recovered it is 3 points and as long as the crap performances come with 3 points that is fine.

The problem is the harbingers of doom have correctly forecast these crap performances turning into dropped points and below par league placings for at least the last 3 years. I am worried that unless something is done quickly it will slide into a 4th year

stevie-bee
11-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Where did you see the highlights

wookie70
11-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Where did you see the highlights
Subscribe to Hibs TV

mjhibby
11-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Very well taken goal by Graham. Lovely control and finish. Right back was playing him on. Weren't great yday but they didn't have a shot on target and won 2-0 with a goal disallowed. Job done.

Winston Ingram
11-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Goals
http://bit.ly/2gAmtmS

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-12-2016, 09:36 PM
I wasn't at the game yesterday and read a lot of comments saying how poor we were.

Based on the highlights we looked pretty good and used players and the space well and should of been a couple more goals ahead but for poor finishing/ decision making?

Was it as bad as people made out and we have just managed to milk the good highlights? Or were we people overreacting?

Not seen the 'highlights' yet but yesterday was genuinely painful to watch.

Nicho87
11-12-2016, 10:22 PM
That first half was worse than walking through the german market.