PDA

View Full Version : Sol Bamba

Navids Numpties
10-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Dear oh dear not a happy chappy http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10691101/bamba-explodes-after-sending-off

Navids Numpties
10-12-2016, 04:26 PM
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10691101/bamba-explodes-after-sending-off

Working link

hibbysam
10-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Amusing to see the linesman stand in the middle of the pitch so he didn't go for him as well lol

BigT-Hibeez
10-12-2016, 04:36 PM
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10691101/bamba-explodes-after-sending-off

Working link

Comedy gold..

High-On-Hibs
10-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Was that the "big fight" that apparently happened? :confused:

Football really has gone soft if that is the case.

Pete
11-12-2016, 05:34 AM

Nobody has said it was a "big fight", just suggesting that it was a player who had lost it.

Bamba acted like an unprofessional welt. It wasn't even that bad a challenge and even if it was, you don't go about acting like a five year old, especially towards your manager.

Say what you like about Warnock but he is one of the best man managers out there and his interview afterwards was spot on. He'll sort Cardiff and he'll sort Bamba, even if that means showing him who's boss.

NAE NOOKIE
11-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Totally lost the plot ...... but no matter how nuts you have gone you don't lay hands on your manager, he will be lucky not to find himself on the transfer list and ending up at some bloody Scottish championship club :greengrin

I have to say that Warnock absolutely mystified me with his wee rant at the ref ..... time and again refs get it in the neck for not playing on, this one did because it looked like Cardiff could have been in a good position and in all honesty for Warnock to say its the refs fault that the situation got out of hand is a load of bollox.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Stupid way to behave to get sent off because you have been tackled badly. As well as being a lack of discipline there is maybe a lack of concentration as well and not thinking it through. A wee bit like the Preston players scrapping with each other. Red faces when they see it back.

O'Rourke3
11-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Saw a link from the DR ex Hibs man etc....

Sent via the bushes @ EM

silverhibee
11-12-2016, 08:13 PM

The clip I seen was longer and they were grabbing and pushing each other.

He has previous for fighting with managers. :cb

jacomo
11-12-2016, 10:13 PM
The clip I seen was longer and they were grabbing and pushing each other.

He has previous for fighting with managers. :cb

Who?

Good ol Sol Bamba.

BILLYHIBS
10-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Sol Bamba scores winner for Cardiff?

HoboHarry
10-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Sol Bamba scores winner for Cardiff?

Ex Jambo and Hibee scoring for Cardiff today for the win.....