PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: A MOMENT IN TIME NOW IN-STORE

RSS Bot
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7055)

calumhibee1
09-12-2016, 04:36 PM
And yet the pre orders still haven't been posted. It's becoming laughable, Hibs.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Hopefully third time lucky for me...

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2016, 05:52 PM
And yet the pre orders still haven't been posted. It's becoming laughable, Hibs.

It was established last time that a pre order with Hibs doesn't work in the same way as a pre order with other companies.

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Anyway is it any good? Worth the money?

RoxburghHibs
09-12-2016, 06:04 PM
It was established last time that a pre order with Hibs doesn't work in the same way as a pre order with other companies.

Yeah just means you will be in the first/ early batch sent out.

calumhibee1
09-12-2016, 06:30 PM

I know it was. It was also quite a commonly held opinion that it's ridiculous running things this way.

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2016, 06:32 PM
I know it was. It was also quite a commonly held opinion that it's ridiculous running things this way.

I'm not saying I agree with it, just that folk pointed out they didn't explicitly say they'd send it on the day of release so they don't have to.

Albanian Hibs
09-12-2016, 06:53 PM
Hopefully some in store tomorrow so I can pick one up before the game

alnewhaven
09-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Wasn't in store this afternoon (1:30)

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Hopefully some in store tomorrow so I can pick one up before the game

I overheard the guy saying to someone last week that 2000 were coming and 400 were reserved for pre order so should be plenty in store. Assuming they've arrived and the boy's not a slaver.

hibby6270
09-12-2016, 10:08 PM
FFS!! OOS according to club shop website. 😡
After the video pre-order shenanigans, thought I'd not pre-order the book and just buy it at the shop after the game tomorrow. Looks like that plan has backfired spectacularly.😟

CropleyWasGod
09-12-2016, 10:20 PM
I waltzed on to the website yesterday and ordered it. It was despatched today.

Shop have played a blinder 😈

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

green.oracle
10-12-2016, 09:14 AM
I waltzed on to the website yesterday and ordered it. It was despatched today.

Shop have played a blinder 😈

Well lucky old you

I pre-ordered mine 18th november and nothing yet.

Good to see they do things in usual shambolic manner.

Bostonhibby
10-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Well lucky old you

Same here. pre - ordered day 1, no sign, should have cycled up and got one:greengrin

calumhibee1
10-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Well lucky old you

This is the part that annoys me the most. I pre ordered it within about 10 mins of it being released and mines hasn't been dispatched yet some others have. Done the same with the persevered tshirts and I literally got that about two weeks after they came out in the shop. Shambles.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-12-2016, 06:14 PM
This is the part that annoys me the most. I pre ordered it within about 10 mins of it being released and mines hasn't been dispatched yet some others have. Done the same with the persevered tshirts and I literally got that about two weeks after they came out in the shop. Shambles.

It's time to change name to Aaron Aardvark. 3 pre-orders and not a single one in advance of the shops. Should come with a free "I'm a mug" stamper.

Defo last time - that's £15 and a combined delay of 3 weeks and counting - horrendous.

Bristolhibby
10-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Well lucky old you

Yip, ordered £170 worth of gear for Christmas gifts on the 20th November. (Including 2 books). Spoken to the shop twice, order still "pending".

J

Argylehibby
10-12-2016, 06:59 PM

The postman arrived 90 minutes after the books arrived in store and the guys in the shop got as many mailed in that 90 minutes as they could. The rest are in bags ready to go out on Monday.

On the pre order comments it's not Amazon it's a shop. Do you really think the shop should stick the books in a cupboard until 2 days after they have posted the pre orders out? Anybody going into the shop during those 2 days to be told "aye they're in but can't sell them until we know the pre-orders have been posted/ delivered?" Now that would be laughable (IMO).

Kojock
10-12-2016, 07:04 PM
The postman arrived 90 minutes after the books arrived in store and the guys in the shop got as many mailed in that 90 minutes as they could. The rest are in bags ready to go out on Monday.

On the pre order comments it's not Amazon it's a shop. Do you really think the shop should stick the books in a cupboard until 2 days after they have posted the pre orders out? Anybody going into the shop during those 2 days to be told "aye they're in but can't sell them until we know the pre-orders have been posted/ delivered?" Now that would be laughable (IMO).

Amazon are terrible, I ordered 4 kindles and they sent me a Two Ronnies DVD

Hamish
10-12-2016, 07:27 PM

Boooooo!!!!!!

hibsfan
10-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Picked theee up before the game. Boy said there was only what was left on the table - which was about ten copies. Sure hey will bring more in.

Pleasantly impressed with the book stunning quality - nice, big and heavy.

matty_f
10-12-2016, 09:09 PM

:hilarious:

snooky
10-12-2016, 09:29 PM

They're just a bunch of hoes.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-12-2016, 09:39 PM

Perhaps Pre-order should have a cut off (it is afterall "pre-order") if it takes 3 days for parceforce to get their act in order then work back and launch simultaneously with the shop.

To experience the delays and have to chase because 1) my tshirt order was overlooked - had to chase to get action 2) I for the DVD was 2 weeks delayed had to chase 3) still waiting on the book. It's surely supposed to take the hassle out of getting to the shop and queuing.

In essence I conclude that the pre-order service best serves out of towners.
You are unlikely from my experience to get it on the day or launch and maybe outwith the first week even. If that is your aim get yourself Down to ER. The delays with delivery Imo just is not good enough.

Argylehibby
11-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Perhaps Pre-order should have a cut off (it is afterall "pre-order") if it takes 3 days for parceforce to get their act in order then work back and launch simultaneously with the shop.

To experience the delays and have to chase because 1) my tshirt order was overlooked - had to chase to get action 2) I for the DVD was 2 weeks delayed had to chase 3) still waiting on the book. It's surely supposed to take the hassle out of getting to the shop and queuing.

sorry Viva but that's where I don't get the point. What you seem to suggest is that the books arrive on Thursday and the shop staff should spend however long it takes to get them ready to post. The postman arrives say on Monday to take the lot away and we then give it 3 days until they have been delivered before putting the rest on shelves to sell in the shop? So 1 week after the shop gets them in they go on sale meanwhile loads of in town people have gone in and can't buy it despite it being there. Add in the fact that the club had announced they would be on sale the week they arrived.

Nobody is saying the shops perfect but this is in my opinion unfair criticism on the pre order stuff.

Kojock
11-12-2016, 12:35 PM
I was speaking to a guy last week who bought three full kits from the shop and when he went to get names printed, he was told they were unable to do the names he wanted as they had run out of the letters e and o.

Bostonhibby
11-12-2016, 12:54 PM
I was speaking to a guy last week who bought three full kits from the shop and when he went to get names printed, he was told they were unable to do the names he wanted as they had run out of the letters e and o.
Nit picking? Players like Ameobi don't even play for us and we've always pursued players with no vowels in their names so as to avoid this very problem.

If vowels are wanted they should be pre order only![emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Bristolhibby
11-12-2016, 03:01 PM
I went in store backmin August.

We're missing M and N.

No Cummings or McGinn for the we guys. Spectacularly bad, considering it was August and the new kit had come out about two weeks prior.

J

hibee62
11-12-2016, 03:36 PM
[I][B]

sorry Viva but that's where I don't get the point. What you seem to suggest is that the books arrive on Thursday and the shop staff should spend however long it takes to get them ready to post. The postman arrives say on Monday to take the lot away and we then give it 3 days until they have been delivered before putting the rest on shelves to sell in the shop? So 1 week after the shop gets them in they go on sale meanwhile loads of in town people have gone in and can't buy it despite it being there. Add in the fact that the club had announced they would be on sale the week they arrived.

Nobody is saying the shops perfect but this is in my opinion unfair criticism on the pre order stuff.

I don't think the shop can do anymore re deliveries, however a click and collect option would be a real help IMHO. The shop could put on a specific collection desk on match days?

Bostonhibby
11-12-2016, 03:41 PM
I don't think the shop can do anymore re deliveries, however a click and collect option would be a real help IMHO. The shop could put on a specific collection desk on match days?
In all seriousness I agree with this, just dump the pre order crap entirely as it implies there's some benefit and actually creates a bit of frustration with people that probably wouldn't be bothered ordinarily

RoxburghHibs
11-12-2016, 04:01 PM
In all seriousness I agree with this, just dump the pre order crap entirely as it implies there's some benefit and actually creates a bit of frustration with people that probably wouldn't be bothered ordinarily

No don't scrap it! It allows out of town fans (like me) the chance to ensure a copy in the first batch.

Yuillsy
11-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Picked theee up before the game. Boy said there was only what was left on the table - which was about ten copies. Sure hey will bring more in.

Pleasantly impressed with the book stunning quality - nice, big and heavy.
I picked 1 up after the game and there was loads left. The guy was replenishing them as quickly as they were disappearing!!

Argylehibby
11-12-2016, 05:04 PM
No don't scrap it! It allows out of town fans (like me) the chance to ensure a copy in the first batch.

Exactly what it's intended for. Not to get it before anyone else but to make sure if there are 400 pre-orders they are put aside when the first delivery arrives so that the person ordering it will get one of them.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-12-2016, 05:47 PM
:-)Amazon are terrible, I ordered 4 kindles and they sent me a Two Ronnies DVD

:-)
Thats very clever, doubt it'll mean much to the younger posters on here though.

hibby6270
12-12-2016, 01:04 PM

LOL :greengrin

Gatecrasher
12-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Has anyones pre order been sent? Mines hasn't and its supposed to be a Christmas present.

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Has anyones pre order been sent? Mines hasn't and its supposed to be a Christmas present.

This probably doesn't help, but my non-pre-order arrived this morning.

Gatecrasher
12-12-2016, 04:37 PM

Did you get an email saying it had been shipped?

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Did you get an email saying it had been shipped?

Ordered it on Wednesday or Thursday. Email on Friday to say it had been shipped. Arrived today.

Gatecrasher
12-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Ordered it on Wednesday or Thursday. Email on Friday to say it had been shipped. Arrived today.

Cheers, I think I'll have to call them in the morning.

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 04:59 PM

It's ***** like that that drives me mad.

Pre ordered on the 20th November, along with another load of Christmas presents. Just logged in and checked, still not shipped.

J

Viva_Palmeiras
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
[I][B]

Not really my point is to have a co-ordinated launch so that if you pre-order in time youll have goods that will be dispatched subject to postal services to arrive when they will be launched in the shop.

It's all about setting expectations I don't think that's been done. Or rather it has now by experience.

Let me put it another way - so what should the revised expectations of pre-ordered goods be? Who is it for?

It's appears it's not for folks that want to guarantee its in your hands the day of launch. I've not asked for my money back. It is frustrating being in town and having to wait for a delivery when I could have picked it up sooner for less. 2-3 days - stuff happens but _weeks_ of delay that's not right surely?

Hibernia&Alba
12-12-2016, 05:08 PM
One of my Christmas presents :tree

green.oracle
12-12-2016, 05:51 PM

Your right, it doesn't help.

Surely its not rocket science to do the online orders in chronological order.

Shambolic.

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 05:54 PM

Shambolic.

Just a hunch and nothing to substantiate this, but people who have the book despite ordering only last week, did you just order the book?

If the case, then it could be that they have sent out only book orders. Still doesn't explain why a full working day my 20th November order is still "processing".

J

calumhibee1
12-12-2016, 06:08 PM

Shambolic.

Exactly. Ordered within 10 mins of them being announced, still no sign of it. I'm not actually usually one for criticising Hibs, I know we're not some major retailer, but it's so amateur it's unbelievable.

calumhibee1
12-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Exactly what it's intended for. Not to get it before anyone else but to make sure if there are 400 pre-orders they are put aside when the first delivery arrives so that the person ordering it will get one of them.

That doesn't even happen either though. I pre ordered the persevered tshirts within minutes of it coming out and must have got it in about the 4th or 5th batch as it was about 2 weeks after they started appearing in the shop.

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Just a hunch and nothing to substantiate this, but people who have the book despite ordering only last week, did you just order the book?

If the case, then it could be that they have sent out only book orders. Still doesn't explain why a full working day my 20th November order is still "processing".

J
Nope. Ordered 2 DVDs as well.

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Nope. Ordered 2 DVDs as well.

FFS! Same order as me, I also had a couple of shirts for the boys as well as the annual and calendar. Mental!

J

tanfield
12-12-2016, 07:39 PM
I just ordered the books and still nothing.

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 07:53 PM
I just ordered the books and still nothing.

Petrie!!!!

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Suddenly my order has been posted.

The power of moaning on Hibs.net

J

Andy74
12-12-2016, 08:27 PM
It's ***** like that that drives me mad.

Pre ordered on the 20th November, along with another load of Christmas presents. Just logged in and checked, still not shipped.

J

I didn't order one and it arrived this morning.

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2016, 08:35 PM
I didn't order one and it arrived this morning.
I didn't order one of the MK Dons v Wimbledon match.

It didn't arrive.

Bristolhibby
12-12-2016, 08:59 PM
I didn't order one of the MK Dons v Wimbledon match.

It didn't arrive.

I think I don't remember that thread clearly. It rings no bells.

J

Argylehibby
12-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Not really my point is to have a co-ordinated launch so that if you pre-order in time youll have goods that will be dispatched subject to postal services to arrive when they will be launched in the shop.

It's all about setting expectations I don't think that's been done. Or rather it has now by experience.

Let me put it another way - so what should the revised expectations of pre-ordered goods be? Who is it for?

It's appears it's not for folks that want to guarantee its in your hands the day of launch. I've not asked for my money back. It is frustrating being in town and having to wait for a delivery when I could have picked it up sooner for less. 2-3 days - stuff happens but _weeks_ of delay that's not right surely?

The co-ordinated delivery / shop sale doesn't make sense to me but as you rightly say it's probably a case of setting expectations. I don't think the club has ever suggested pre-order = getting the item on or before it's available in the shop but plenty have assumed it to be that. While I can't speak for club or shop I personally doubt that there will be a shift to that process any time soon.

What should expectations be? Digging a hole for myself here but it should be that those who ordered first get the item posted first, it doesn't appear to be the case now but I will check and see if there is a reason it can't be done. If you're local and can get to the shop on day of launch, don't order in advance but you know that now anyway. The e mail that goes out to advise the status of an order will not be updated the minute the status changes but in all probability later in the evening it changes. It's manual and I'm sure most will agree the priority is the mailing out. So, when folk get an e mail at 11 at night its because someone is in the office sending it not some automatic process that's been triggered.

Weeks of delay is not acceptable and again communication is key. By that I mean an announcement could / should be made to update the progress of the mailing which only works if mailing is completed on first in first out basis. In other words all orders up to x date have been despatched today. if after a couple of days you've not had delivery then there is a channel open to check it's been mailed and when.

As I have said I can't speak for club or shop but I can and will make suggestions to the right people on how to improve customer experience and see what they say.

Cheers,

Argylehibby
12-12-2016, 10:01 PM
That doesn't even happen either though. I pre ordered the persevered tshirts within minutes of it coming out and must have got it in about the 4th or 5th batch as it was about 2 weeks after they started appearing in the shop.

I don't know the process but I will ask the question how they handle the orders. It should be in chronological order but I will find out.

Argylehibby
12-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Suddenly my order has been posted.

The power of moaning on Hibs.net

J

:greengrin if only that was all it took eh? More likely to be someone in the shop working late updating everyone whose order was picked up by the Jambo postman at half 4 today!

Viva_Palmeiras
13-12-2016, 06:38 AM
The co-ordinated delivery / shop sale doesn't make sense to me but as you rightly say it's probably a case of setting expectations. I don't think the club has ever suggested pre-order = getting the item on or before it's available in the shop but plenty have assumed it to be that. While I can't speak for club or shop I personally doubt that there will be a shift to that process any time soon.

What should expectations be? Digging a hole for myself here but it should be that those who ordered first get the item posted first, it doesn't appear to be the case now but I will check and see if there is a reason it can't be done. If you're local and can get to the shop on day of launch, don't order in advance but you know that now anyway. The e mail that goes out to advise the status of an order will not be updated the minute the status changes but in all probability later in the evening it changes. It's manual and I'm sure most will agree the priority is the mailing out. So, when folk get an e mail at 11 at night its because someone is in the office sending it not some automatic process that's been triggered.

Weeks of delay is not acceptable and again communication is key. By that I mean an announcement could / should be made to update the progress of the mailing which only works if mailing is completed on first in first out basis. In other words all orders up to x date have been despatched today. if after a couple of days you've not had delivery then there is a channel open to check it's been mailed and when.

As I have said I can't speak for club or shop but I can and will make suggestions to the right people on how to improve customer experience and see what they say.

Cheers,

[persevered tshirt]

Dear vP

I have checked the system and discovered that unfortunately your item has
indeed not been despatched. Your order should have been despatched last week
with the initial delivery of stock and somehow has been missed. In our
defence we have had thousands of orders to work through which has meant a
lot of pressure and very long days for our small team of staff to work
through the back log. human error can occur which it obviously has somewhere
in this case and I will look into this of course. We are now in a position
where that back log will be cleared today and I will ensure your order
leaves the store today as a priority.

I fully apologise for the delay on your order in this case

Kind regards

Neil - store manager

And the DVD chase....

HI

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY. YOUR ORDER IS BEING DESPATCHED TODAY. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TRACKING #

REGARDS

IanM
14-12-2016, 05:51 AM
Didn't want to start a whole new thread but are the Hibs gnomes on sale in store?

s.a.m
14-12-2016, 07:12 AM
Didn't want to start a whole new thread but are the Hibs gnomes on sale in store?

I was in the other day, and I'm pretty sure I saw Hibs gnomes. Unless that was a surreal dream I had...

IanM
14-12-2016, 07:14 AM
I was in the other day, and I'm pretty sure I saw Hibs gnomes. Unless that was a surreal dream I had...

Haha thanks pal

s.a.m
14-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Haha thanks pal

I don't think there were a lot of them, so maybe worth checking first.

Bostonhibby
14-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Had to withdraw them as they couldn't compete with the big teams gnomes. Theirs were much more expensive and all were six feet eight tall.

Knocked lumps out of our gnomes I heard.

SteveHFC
14-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Got our book today but its going back, very poor packaging which has resulted in corners of cover being damaged.

KingFranck
14-12-2016, 06:45 PM

Just get Gray on them 😃

Ricky Bobby
15-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Picked up a copy from the shop this morning and flicked through some of the pictures in the car. Had to shut it before i got too emotional.
Some great pics.

Geo_1875
15-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Just get Gray on them 😃

Or even Sir David Gray. No e's or o's required.

Book is brilliant.

BullsCloseHibs
15-12-2016, 11:23 AM

Dont know why folk bother with the delivery. Walk or drive to the shop front door and there you are. In yer hand.

Bristolhibby
15-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Dont know why folk bother with the delivery. Walk or drive to the shop front door and there you are. In yer hand.

I live in England. On a positive note my order arrived today.

Kojock
15-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Just get Gray on them 😃

Spoke to guy today and he took the three tops back to get printed. Stevenson, McGinn, McGeouch and the players respective numbers. Total cost £51. That was over and above the £180 initial outlay for the three strips. Kids are aged 5, 7 and 8. Extortionate pricing.

givescotlandfreedom
16-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Plenty of gnomes when I was in the other day. Also small and large models of the Scottish Cup with green ribbons available too.

tanfield
16-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Plenty of gnomes when I was in the other day. Also small and large models of the Scottish Cup with green ribbons available too.

Any idea how much the cups with the ribbons were?

SteveHFC
17-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Any idea how much the cups with the ribbons were?

Was in on Wednesday and the boy behind the counter said £35 for the small one and I think £60 for the large one.

calumhibee1
19-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Still waiting...

hibby6270
19-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Was in on Wednesday and the boy behind the counter said £35 for the small one and I think £60 for the large one.

That's about right. the Hibernian Retro Facebook page had these on sale a few months ago. I bought the large one then and intend placing it in the middle of this.

Should look good.:greengrin

Argylehibby
20-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Still waiting...

Have you called the shop? Speak to the manager and he will check out what's happened. The orders go out on the basis of first in first out. All the early orders were out ages ago. If others that ordered after you have got theirs then it's either been missed or lost in the post.

calumhibee1
20-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Have you called the shop? Speak to the manager and he will check out what's happened. The orders go out on the basis of first in first out. All the early orders were out ages ago. If others that ordered after you have got theirs then it's either been missed or lost in the post.

I'm going to give them a call today mate, thanks.

Scouse Hibee
20-12-2016, 01:15 PM
I don't think there were a lot of them, so maybe worth checking first.

Plenty of gnomes still in stock today.

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2016, 08:21 PM
That's about right. the Hibernian Retro Facebook page had these on sale a few months ago. I bought the large one then and intend placing it in the middle of this.

Should look good.:greengrin

They look top quality. I ordered one from hibernian retro when they first came out. Wish Hibs had been on the ball, I'd rather have given my money to the club.

Billy Whizz
20-12-2016, 08:32 PM
They look top quality. I ordered one from hibernian retro when they first came out. Wish Hibs had been on the ball, I'd rather have given my money to the club.

What size is this

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2016, 11:20 PM
What size is this

15cm

calumhibee1
22-12-2016, 11:06 PM
15cm

Is 15cm the trophy that cost £65? Noticed they were on the shop today.

tanfield
22-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Is 15cm the trophy that cost £65? Noticed they were on the shop today.

Yeah, that's the ones. Looks fantastic and come in quite a nice presentation box.

hibby6270
23-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Yeah, that's the ones. Looks fantastic and come in quite a nice presentation box.

BTW The replica cups are only engraved on one side. I'm going to have the blank side engraved with all the relevant details from that great day in May.:thumbsup:

hfc rd
23-12-2016, 05:16 PM

Any pics? Can't seem to locate them on the online store?

SteveHFC
23-12-2016, 05:18 PM

Online store is a shambles tbh.

hibby6270
23-12-2016, 05:43 PM

Here you go. Lighting maybe not very good but you'll get the idea. This is the 15cm (6 inch) model.

hfc rd
23-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Here you go. Lighting maybe not very good but you'll get the idea. This is the 15cm (6 inch) model.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. I take it that's the £65 larger model rather than the £35 one?

FranckSuzy
23-12-2016, 05:49 PM

Not sure of the exact size of this but it's the replica my other half bought :aok:

Edit: it's the £65 one.

hfc rd
23-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Not sure of the exact size of this but it's the replica my other half bought :aok:

Edit: it's the £65 one.

That's looks brill!

FranckSuzy
23-12-2016, 05:54 PM
That's looks brill!

It is and has pride of place beside the TV :agree: :thumbsup:

hibby6270
23-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Thanks mate. Much appreciated. I take it that's the £65 larger model rather than the £35 one?

Yes it is.

As I've said previously, once Santa has been😃, I'll be placing mine in the middle of this.

Billy Whizz
25-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Got the cup for my Xmas. Came in an official Scottish FA box
Looks and feels great

lugz
25-12-2016, 01:40 PM
I got this for Christmas and it's amazing. Every picture means so much, was holding back the tears as I went through the pics of the final.

I'm actually in the book in one of the crowd shots which was a nice surprise.

SteveHFC
25-12-2016, 02:55 PM
I got this for Christmas and it's amazing. Every picture means so much, was holding back the tears as I went through the pics of the final.

Just finished looking through the book. Some amazing pictures in it plus some legendary quotes.

I'm in one of the photos just after Gray's goal.

Scouse Hibee
25-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Great book and found the four of us on page 114. Delighted with it.

matty_f
25-12-2016, 09:08 PM

Got it too. Got goosebumps going through it. Amazing.