PDA

View Full Version : Dons crowd.

mjhibby
06-12-2016, 11:52 PM
I see the dons crowd was 8195 tonight. I know it was a dreich Tuesday night but they are favourites for second place and get crowds like that. Take out hibs and Hertz above average attendances and the figures don't look great. As usual those that didn't go missed what appears to be a cracking game

Frazerbob
06-12-2016, 11:59 PM
I was shocked at the crowd although I have to say, the weather was atrocious up here tonight. Wild, windy and chucking it down. Probably more to do with the week they had last week though, the natives aren't happy!

marinello59
07-12-2016, 05:42 AM
They disappear quicker than a dropped fiver on Union Street when things aren't going well. Prior to McInnes getting them a wee bit of success their regular attendance was dire.

mjhibby
07-12-2016, 06:42 AM
They disappear quicker than a dropped fiver on Union Street when things aren't going well. Prior to McInnes getting them a wee bit of success their regular attendance was dire.

Most clubs are like that but just shocked it was that low.

GreenArmyyy!
07-12-2016, 07:15 AM
Did notice a post on Facebook saying there has been an awful lot of redundancies in the oil industry up there recently which they are claiming has alot to do with the crowds. Don't know how much of that is true myself.

Keith_M
07-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Aberdeen look to have a pretty decent side, so that must be really disappointing for the players and manager to see so few in attendance.

I realise some Hibbies have a dislike for Aberdeen but I'm not one of them and have never understood why.

mjhibby
07-12-2016, 08:49 AM
It's the fact that they look the second best side and maybe the fact Celtic have already won the league apparently it seems it may lead to a drop in attendances. Makes our attendances look even more impressive.