PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Christie

Big L
06-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Neil Lennon enquring about a loan for Ryan Christie. Good move IMO.

SteveHFC
06-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Source?

Babyshamble
06-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Seen that on Twitter earlier.good move.hope it comes off.

Babyshamble
06-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Hibs have French midfielder Enzo Reale on trial who featured for the development team. NL asking about availability of Ryan Christie (loan) Taken from hibs transfer news on Twitter.

Big L
06-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Source?

Hibs news now!

bingo70
07-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Hibs news now!

Had a look on newsnow but can't see it? Are you able to post a link please?

Cheers

Salt N Sauzee
07-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Source?

Brown, please.

HH81
07-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Brown, please.

HP?

Brightside
07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Hibs News.... :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

The_Horde
07-12-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm hearing that Christie rumour is a diversion!

Billy Whizz
07-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Haven't seen much of him, where will he play in our team/replace if we get him

scoopyboy
07-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Decent player but not sure if he's the one to give us that extra bit we need.

Would rather have Hendo.

bingo70
07-12-2016, 09:00 AM
Haven't seen much of him, where will he play in our team/replace if we get him

It would mean a change in formation so difficult to say who he'd replace. Pretty sure he's a tricky winger though so would allow our full backs to get back to being allowed to just defend.

Salt N Sauzee
07-12-2016, 09:06 AM
HP?

Only the best of gear mate :agree:

JimBHibees
07-12-2016, 09:16 AM
It would mean a change in formation so difficult to say who he'd replace. Pretty sure he's a tricky winger though so would allow our full backs to get back to being allowed to just defend.

Pretty sure he is a number 10 off the front, Shinnie type position.

Unseen work
07-12-2016, 11:20 AM
I would say Christie is more creative than hendo

HibsNutter
07-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Nice to hear us constantly linked with and signing high profile players these days. Excited about the transfers windows now.

Canon Hannan
07-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Ryan is a different class. Hopefully true. We are becoming a mini Celtic 😂 (Joke).
Watched him against Saints and I thought he was Patrick Roberts he was that good. Technically a top player.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Henderson's loan spell was a positive for all parties. I would hope that players are asking for this to happen.

.Sean.
07-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Can we no just have Henderson instead nah?

JDHibs
08-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Great.

Linked with another Celtic player. Do these amazing sources not have any imagination? Seriously?

So far since NL has joined we've been linked with Commons, Hendo, GMS and now Christie.

Canon Hannan
08-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Great.

Linked with another Celtic player. Do these amazing sources not have any imagination? Seriously?

So far since NL has joined we've been linked with Commons, Hendo, GMS and now Christie.

What a team that would be 👍💪🏼🙏🏼

CallumLaidlaw
08-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Great.

It's not really a surprise tho is it. For all we know, there may be some truth behind all those you name. Over the last few years in particular there's been a fair bit of business between the clubs. Scott Allan, Dylan Mcgeouch, Liam Henderson, Tony Stokes. We also worked with them to try and get Leigh Griffiths. Our current and previous manager have big links there. Commons and Hendo make sense - I don't doubt we tried to get both in the summer and may well be back in for them. Christie may well be one where, "well we can't give you Henderson anymore, but we could give you Christie". They know we tend to try and play football, and that the players will have good facilities, high expectations on them, etc.

Hamish
08-12-2016, 01:44 PM
What a team that would be 👍💪🏼🙏🏼

We would skoosh this league.:stirrer:

J-C
08-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Great.

Probably due to him being an ex manager who'll still have contacts at the club and nearly all those players are better than what we have presently.

JDHibs
08-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Im not saying these players arent good players nor am i saying they arent better than what we have.

Im more pointing to the fact that "sources" are putting 2+2 and getting a Celtic player every time because of the links Callum has already said.

Itll be these same creditable sources that had the Hendo & Commons double deal wrapped up, signed, sealed and delivered by the start of the last transfer window...

Id be very surprised if we ended up with any Celtic players in January, summer time may be different.

dp00
09-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Celtic giving us players ATM suits them, no risk of it damaging there position in anyway plus there young stars get to train in decent facilities at a club they know will look after them plus it's not far for there scouts ect to go watch them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
09-12-2016, 09:17 AM
We must do everything possible, absolutely everything to get out of this league. If that means getting 2 Celtic players on loan and 1 permanently then fine by me. If we get accused of being Celtic feeder club then fine by me.

We must get promoted and must win the league to avoid any risks in play off's.

scoopyboy
09-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Great.

Like we don't have form for going to Celtic the last few seasons!!!

Canon Hannan
09-12-2016, 09:39 AM
We must do everything possible, absolutely everything to get out of this league. If that means getting 2 Celtic players on loan and 1 permanently then fine by me. If we get accused of being Celtic feeder club then fine by me.

We must get promoted and must win the league to avoid any risks in play off's.
Agreed Col. we must use our connections to get us out of this league and beat United. GMS, Ryan Christie, Hendo or more please.

WhileTheChief..
09-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Gladly take Celtic's players on loan if they are better than what we have already and can walk into the first team.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-12-2016, 12:17 PM
If you're going to borrow numerous players from the same team then you may as well choose the, by quite some distance, best team in the country. Any Hearts/Rangers fans that might like to call us a feeder club etc are merely raging still that our last two Celtic loanees combined to win us the cup.

MacGruber
09-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Pretty sure he is a number 10 off the front, Shinnie type position.

Christie at number 10 would be murder...

.... sorry, Tim Roth has me spooked :0