PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WEST STAND STONES ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
05-12-2016, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7040)

WoreTheGreen
05-12-2016, 05:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7040)

Wrote to LD months ago on this topic a real money spinner glad they took notice .

northstandhibby
05-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Wrote to LD months ago on this topic a real money spinner glad they took notice .

Yep, I'm definitely going to purchasing tomorrow. I was hoping they would open another section at the East as normal but this is just as good for me.

Brilliant.

:aok:

WoreTheGreen
05-12-2016, 05:58 PM
ST holders in the west proberley have never seen the east stones highly impressive a gift not just chrismas bu t for life well done Hibs good timing

Scouse Hibee
05-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Great idea,I'm a ST holder in the West and have viewed and admired the East stones,was hoping the West of the stadium would also become a site for them.

PatHead
05-12-2016, 08:47 PM

Been in the pipeline for ages. Wasn't getting done until East was finished though.

Jonnyboy
05-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Been in the pipeline for ages. Wasn't getting done until East was finished though.

K, do you know where in the West they will be located?

NAE NOOKIE
05-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Right, so the east gets stones and now the west ..... what about the FF !!! ...... Petrie :grr:

hibeeleicester
06-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Right, so the east gets stones and now the west ..... what about the FF !!! ...... Petrie :grr:

We are going to have to finally fill in those corners with all these stones we are selling. 😂

northstandhibby
06-12-2016, 07:45 AM
K, do you know where in the West they will be located?

On the front of the main stand at both ends of it. One site near the ticket office and the other at the Dunbar end side. At this stage anyway, may be more later possibly.

:aok:

Just purchased a commerative stone. I'm hoping it ends up on the North side as that's where my Dad and I sat together for many a year from the early seventies onwards.

:flag:

h185forever
14-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Has anyone who purchased one received their certificate in the post and if so, was it blank ??

i got mine thru today and although it has an official stamp, the recipient and inscription are blank which is a wee bit disappointing. I'd expected these to be typed into the certificate.

hey ho

northstandhibby
14-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Has anyone who purchased one received their certificate in the post and if so, was it blank ??

i got mine thru today and although it has an official stamp, the recipient and inscription are blank which is a wee bit disappointing. I'd expected these to be typed into the certificate.

hey ho

I received mine and I think you're supposed to fill it in yourself as a memento. I'm submitting the subscription tomorrow morning. I'm really happy as I thought that was it as per the East Stand offer ending in the spring and thought I had missed the opportunity of getting one for someone who's not very well now unfortunately.

:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
14-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Just purchased one, can't wait to see it up.

hibby6270
14-12-2016, 08:28 PM
What are the chances of getting my East Terrace plaque transferred to the West stand? Do I have to wait for the January window to open? :wink:

Seriously though. I'm a West Upper ST holder and would love to see my plaque as I go through the turnstiles each home game. If I'd known the club were eventually going to utilise the West Stand, I'd maybe have held off buying one. I know, you'll all say, just buy another. If I had the spare cash I probably would.

InchHibby
15-12-2016, 06:24 AM
ST holders in the west proberley have never seen the east stones highly impressive a gift not just chrismas bu t for life well done Hibs good timing

I'm in the West but went round to the East on the last open day, I was very impressed. Some were using it as a meeting place for loved ones who had passed away, having a wee champagne toast, really nice.

pacorosssco
15-12-2016, 11:09 PM
What are the chances of getting my East Terrace plaque transferred to the West stand? Do I have to wait for the January window to open? :wink:

Seriously though. I'm a West Upper ST holder and would love to see my plaque as I go through the turnstiles each home game. If I'd known the club were eventually going to utilise the West Stand, I'd maybe have held off buying one. I know, you'll all say, just buy another. If I had the spare cash I probably would.

You wont be alone I recon, Im from east side of town and always sit east but if I sat west id want there. Doubt be possible due to design and or cost to do. Good idea club but as you say should have said in plans for those who come from the quiet side