PDA

View Full Version : Cummings abuse

GreenArmyyy!
03-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Being at the game last night I must say thr atmosphere in our end was electric, superb backing from the fans again..... apart from two total reprobates, guessing they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were situated in behind the goals at the block closest to the main stand in row D. They spent the majority of the game slating Cummings, when he came down to warm up they were screaming that he was a Hearts b****** and a kiddy fiddler throughout the game.

If either of you see this then don't bother coming back, you are not welcome and you are a disgrace to our club.

If there's one negative to our larger supports it's the day tripping fuds that come along and cause issues.

calumhibee1
03-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Being at the game last night I must say thr atmosphere in our end was electric, superb backing from the fans again..... apart from two total reprobates, guessing they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were situated in behind the goals at the block closest to the main stand in row D. They spent the majority of the game slating Cummings, when he came down to warm up they were screaming that he was a Hearts b****** and a kiddy fiddler throughout the game.

If either of you see this then don't bother coming back, you are not welcome and you are a disgrace to our club.

If there's one negative to our larger supports it's the day tripping fuds that come along and cause issues.

Same goes to the bald guy in the same section in row r about seat 10ish calling Lennon a Fenian ******* and screaming how he hates him and he should **** off back to the hoops (he seemed to be obsessed with Celtic, maybe he should start following them instead?)

emerald green
03-12-2016, 01:38 PM

Is this for real? The bit in bold. Are you saying not one Hibs supporter had the balls to tell these two to shut the f*** up? I find this unbelievable to be honest.

When I used to stand on the old East Terracing at ER anyone coming out with that would be in real danger of getting a sore face.

Hermit Crab
03-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Is this for real? The bit in bold. Are you saying not one Hibs supporter had the balls to tell these two to shut the f*** up? I find this unbelievable to be honest.

When I used to stand on the old East Terracing at ER anyone coming out with that would be in real danger of getting a sore face.

If that is the case then our support has gone soft and as you say there is no way anyone would have gotten away with that in the old east. If there was even a sniff of an imposter then they were chased out.

emerald green
03-12-2016, 01:48 PM
If that is the case then our support has gone soft and as you say there is no way anyone would have gotten away with that in the old east. If there was even a sniff of an imposter then they were chased out.

:agree: Absolutely, Hermit Crab.

GreenArmyyy!
03-12-2016, 02:02 PM

No word of a lie. I normally would but I was with my girlfriend and didn't want to cause an issue with her being there. Absolutely disgusting.

Hermit Crab
03-12-2016, 02:07 PM

No word of a lie. I normally would but I was with my girlfriend and didn't want to cause an issue with her being there. Absolutely disgusting.

Tell the truth, it was really you wasn't it! :greengrin

California-Hibs
03-12-2016, 03:01 PM
No one had the bottle to tell them to shut the ****** up? C'mon, that's soft! People like that need put in their place pronto. Irritates me no one said anything.

CraigHibee
03-12-2016, 03:58 PM
sounds like a couple of jambos in disguise! welts

Smartie
03-12-2016, 04:04 PM
There was a guy near me at the semi-final last year who carried on like that for most of the game. Jason gave him the gift he wanted with his penalty miss and the boy just wouldn't shut up.

Until someone made him shut up.

givescotlandfreedom
03-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Jeez what's going on?

Andy Bee
03-12-2016, 05:10 PM

There was actually three of them, total zoomers, two men and a woman all out their faces. I was in C and they were behind me. When the kiddy fiddler comment was shouted I turned round and stared at which point this halfwit tried to explain to me that he'd been outside a pub in Edinburgh talking to JC and JC admitted he was still a Hearts fan to him and this was the reason for the abuse. I turned back round at this point as his breath was melting my face off. There was no way anyone could of confronted this lot without it kicking off. In front of me there was a young girl (10-12) with her parents either side, my lad and his mate were next to me, trust me I thought seriously about saying something but the outcome would of been very ugly with the risk of kids being hurt.

As regards the "soft" comments, until you're in a situation like this you have no idea what you're talking about, it's all very good spouting off on some internet forum about what a hard man you'd of been but when it's in reality it's a totally different matter with other fans/kids to consider.

03-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Yes someone should have confronted this moron but as already mentioned, sometimes its not that easy. If folk are with their kids or whatever, confronting some idiot sometimes feels the wrong thing to do as you don't want to bring on any bother with them around.

To the ****er who did shout this though. Get yourself so far to **** you absolute bellend. Hibs support were magnificent last night so get out, not welcome at all.

northstandhibby
03-12-2016, 05:25 PM
sounds like a couple of jambos in disguise! welts

:top marksI can't imagine any real hibs fan shouting such moronic abuse at a hibs player. Just ridiculous and could easily have been a few yam fiends from the Dundee area or elsewhere.

calumhibee1
03-12-2016, 05:44 PM
I wouldn't have confronted him, purely cause I'm not going to get chucked out a football game because of some helmet who can't handle there drink. Folk having a go at people for not "dealing with it" need to settle down. Risk getting leathered/having to leather some jakeball because of something he's doing, while you're just there to watch the game.. Really?

HibeeSince82
03-12-2016, 06:17 PM
I was right in front of these 2 idoits. In fact 3 of them as someone else already said

They spend more time giving Cummings abuse than anything else.

Even when we were leaving and nobody was moving they started shouting. Her voice was going right through me.

The other guy with them kept calling shinnie a f*****g poof everytime he got the ball

HibeeSince82
03-12-2016, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't have confronted him, purely cause I'm not going to get chucked out a football game because of some helmet who can't handle there drink. Folk having a go at people for not "dealing with it" need to settle down. Risk getting leathered/having to leather some jakeball because of something he's doing, while you're just there to watch the game.. Really?

I don't think they were drunk I think they just didn't have much going on upstairs. Seemed very simple judging by their chat

northstandhibby
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't think they were drunk I think they just didn't have much going on upstairs. Seemed very simple judging by their chat

Definite Yam Fiends!

:agree:

ancient hibee
03-12-2016, 06:29 PM
:top marksI can't imagine any real hibs fan shouting such moronic abuse at a hibs player. Just ridiculous and could easily have been a few yam fiends from the Dundee area or elsewhere.

Wishful thinking.We have plenty of morons among our support.

Andy Bee
03-12-2016, 06:32 PM

They were drunk alright, they were reaking of it.

HibeeSince82
03-12-2016, 06:35 PM
They were drunk alright, they were reaking of it.

Hope I never have to cross paths with that 2 ever again

Frazerbob
04-12-2016, 09:38 AM
This will be why the 'He used to be a Jambo but he's alright now' chant started in that area.

CRAZYHIBBY
04-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Would it not be better telling them to shut up at the time instead of moaning about it on here later

High-On-Hibs
04-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Whether he's a Hearts fan or not is irrelevant. He's a Hibs player. Disgraceful behaviour from so called "supporters" of the club.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-12-2016, 01:27 PM

Why is it instantly assumed on here that only folk that don't go to games on a regular basis are capable of behaving like fuds?

Diclonius
04-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Anyone who abuses a Scottish Cup winner with Hibs should have a good think about whether they're a Hibs fan.

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2016, 05:23 PM

What kind of fuds are those who were causing trouble at Dumbarton, the ground where we only get 700 tickets?

Holmesdale Hibs
04-12-2016, 05:24 PM
I don't know the stadium rules but I'm surprised people can act like that and not be kicked out. Can't think of anywhere else behaviour like that would be considered acceptable.

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2016, 06:59 PM
It's easy to say folk should have dealt with them but then you run the risk of being ejected or worse if it all goes up. I generally just ignore these type of idiots and would only engage them if it was me personally or someone I was with they targeted.
I'm too old and wise to be drawn into their bull****.

GreenArmyyy!
04-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Would it not be better telling them to shut up at the time instead of moaning about it on here later

As I previously stated I normally would have but I try to avoid confrontation as much as possible when I'm with my girlfriend. Apologies if that's not good enough for you.

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2016, 07:33 PM
As I previously stated I normally would have but I try to avoid confrontation as much as possible when I'm with my girlfriend. Apologies if that's not good enough for you.

Quite right mate.

BullsCloseHibs
04-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Same goes to the bald guy in the same section in row r about seat 10ish calling Lennon a Fenian ******* and screaming how he hates him and he should **** off back to the hoops (he seemed to be obsessed with Celtic, maybe he should start following them instead?)

You should have decked him. I would.

BullsCloseHibs
04-12-2016, 09:14 PM
I was right in front of these 2 idoits. In fact 3 of them as someone else already said

They spend more time giving Cummings abuse than anything else.

Even when we were leaving and nobody was moving they started shouting. Her voice was going right through me.

The other guy with them kept calling shinnie a f*****g poof everytime he got the ball

Highly unlikely they were Hibs fans.