PDA

View Full Version : Woman fighting after the match?

Andy Bee
03-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Did anyone see or were you one of the supporters videoing this?

I'm waiting in the que behind a nearly new white VW Golf on the hill just behind the West stand outside a pub full of Hibbys a few doors down from Scotmid, anyway a woman walks up to the passenger side open window on the Golf and I'm thinking she knows the occupants.

I'd be paying her a compliment saying she was 4ft tall and she had some kind of medical issue with her back as it was severely hunched. She leans inside the Golf and I'm still thinking nothing of it until she then launches herself in the window, there's only her legs from the knee down showing outside the car and it's at this point I'm thinking WTF. She then pulls herself out the car and proceeds to fling a tirade of punches at whoever was in the car. She then stops, runs to the back quarter of the motor and kicks the **** out of it. The car is now trying to move away from the situation but obviously can't because of the other traffic, the woman realises this and runs to the front of the car and I'm pretty sure she climbs onto the bonnet but I can't be certain as she's that small and I can't see what she's up to but it certainly sounded like she was bonnet dancing on the Golf.

At this point the car did manage to move away from the situation and the woman dusted herself down and went on her way. I can only assume that the car occupants made fun of her but if so she certainly had the last laugh.

There was a lot of people videoing this from the side of the road, surely some Facebook/Youtube user can find it because this is one of the most funniest, surreal moments I've ever witnessed and it certainly cheered me up after what should of been a forgettable night at the football.

hibsbollah
03-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Ms Budge refused to comment to questions regarding her movements yesterday evening.

KWJ
03-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Haha WT actual F!

matty_f
03-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Willo Flood?

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Maybe it's just the way you recalled the events but sounds epic!!

Although I drive a nearly new golf and if anyone was hitting it or jumping on the bonnet they'd be chased off. Nobody touches my baby like that!!

1875M
03-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Ms Budge refused to comment to questions regarding her movements yesterday evening.

😂😂

Big_Franck
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Please tell me someone has a video of this.

Andy Bee
03-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Please tell me someone has a video of this.

I've got my son on the case right now looking for it. First thing I done this morning is to ask WTF went on last night to the boys, they both burst into fits and answered, although not in a very PC manner but "We watched a hunchbacked dwarf beat the **** out a Golf dad" . I think I'm still in shock. :faf: :faf::faf:

Keith_M
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Was she wearing a white doctor's coat? If so, she's quite famous in Germany

:greengrin

http://www.serienhai.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/55513-0-0002.jpg

ihibs7
03-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Snow White wasn't very happy with grumpy last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
03-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Maybe standard behaviour for Tayside ladies. We were on the receiving end of an angry tirade from a woman who became apoplectic because we parked in what she described in grizzled Dundee tones as a "private scheme".
Don't know about anyone else, but it took us a while to find a space to park. Usually never any problem up there.

frazeHFC
04-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Having lived in Dundee 4 years none of this surprises me. :tee hee:

Keith_M
04-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Snow White wasn't very happy with grumpy last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She really goes through the emotions does Snow White. First she was feeling happy, then she felt grumpy...

:offski:

northstandhibby
04-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Maybe standard behaviour for Tayside ladies. We were on the receiving end of an angry tirade from a woman who became apoplectic because we parked in what she described in grizzled Dundee tones as a "private scheme".
Don't know about anyone else, but it took us a while to find a space to park. Usually never any problem up there.

I had a similar experience trying to park in the new houses parking area built then a good number of years ago just off Albion Road.

Tried parking there and two well dressed milf type ladies began having a real go at me as they saw I had a hibs scarf on and they realised I was parking up to go to the match.

Began telling me in loud voices that Hibs should move to a ground away from ER and to bugger off basically. I told them quite politely that we had been there long before their new scheme had been but thought I'd better move on before it kicked off as they were quite aggressive.

Probably Yams with fur coats and all that.

Cosmic Truth
04-12-2016, 10:08 PM

:hilarious

Danderhall Hibs
04-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Can't believe that this video's not been posted yet.

Andy Bee
05-12-2016, 02:16 AM
Can't believe that this video's not been posted yet.

Yup, I'm a bit surprised myself.

I've looked the location up on Google maps and it's listed as Whites Bar at the top of Provost Rd. When we passed before the match it was full of Hibbys and my son reckons she walked back in there.

hibs0666
05-12-2016, 06:45 AM
I had a similar experience trying to park in the new houses parking area built then a good number of years ago just off Albion Road.

Tried parking there and two well dressed milf type ladies began having a real go at me as they saw I had a hibs scarf on and they realised I was parking up to go to the match.

Began telling me in loud voices that Hibs should move to a ground away from ER and to bugger off basically. I told them quite politely that we had been there long before their new scheme had been but thought I'd better move on before it kicked off as they were quite aggressive.

Probably Yams with fur coats and all that.

Think you were in there.

ED1960
05-12-2016, 07:01 AM
I think that I have checked everywhere and I could not find the video. How is this possible in the 21st century, in 2016? Oh man! :D

Ed (http://www.timeo.co.uk/)