PDA

View Full Version : Santa Hats

The Weeman's Mum
03-12-2016, 04:31 AM
My son is wondering if anyone knows how he could get one of the Santa Hats worn by many fans at the game? Looked great on Telly. Club shop has only put up Xmas T-shirt on website. No idea if they are selling the hats.

StevieT
03-12-2016, 08:00 AM
My son is wondering if anyone knows how he could get one of the Santa Hats worn by many fans at the game? Looked great on Telly. Club shop has only put up Xmas T-shirt on website. No idea if they are selling the hats.

These were freebies left on the seats by the club / sponsors. I have one that I would happily give to you at the next home game if you want it?

sleeping giant
03-12-2016, 08:07 AM
They are available on EBay for £1.99 delivered.

Don't think Henderson will deliver though :greengrin

The Weeman's Mum
03-12-2016, 02:36 PM
These were freebies left on the seats by the club / sponsors. I have one that I would happily give to you at the next home game if you want it?
Great idea from all involved. Wonder if they will be doing this at home? My son says thank you for your offer. We will be at the game next week. We can meet you at the West Stand main reception outside. My son is in a wheelchair. Thank you.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Weeman's Mum
03-12-2016, 02:37 PM
They are available on EBay for £1.99 delivered.

Don't think Henderson will deliver though :greengrin
[emoji122] Do you have a link for this?

PiemanP
03-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Did the upper tier of the Main stand not get any or were they just a bunch of scrouges and didn't wear them? :greengrin

Kojock
03-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Did the upper tier of the Main stand not get any or were they just a bunch of scrouges and didn't wear them? :greengrin

Only the fans with a possibility of being on the TV got a hat. Cheap publicity shot by Marathon Bet. BTW I was in the upper stand and didn't get one harrumph harrumph:-)

BoomtownHibees
03-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Only the fans with a possibility of being on the TV got a hat. Cheap publicity shot by Marathon Bet. BTW I was in the upper stand and didn't get one harrumph harrumph:-)

I was in the upper and got one as some were handed out before kick off

Swedish hibee
03-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Hibs shop missing out again on this opportunity. Will they ever learn?

No. I know.

sleeping giant
03-12-2016, 03:18 PM
[emoji122] Do you have a link for this?

Mate :greengrin:

I ashamedly don't know how to link from the eBay app to here on an iPhone :greengrin:

Type in green Santa hats.

dunfyhibby
03-12-2016, 03:18 PM

I've got an unworn one, you could have it, if you want it!

The Weeman's Mum
03-12-2016, 03:54 PM
I've got an unworn one, you could have it, if you want it!
Thank you for your offer and kindness. Will you be at the next home game?

dunfyhibby
03-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Thank you for your offer and kindness. Will you be at the next home game?

Yes I will! I could meet you outside the club shop at about 1/4 to 3

The Weeman's Mum
03-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Yes I will! I could meet you outside the club shop at about 1/4 to 3

Thanks. See you then. If you look out for myself(Mum) Andy son who will be in a wheelchair.

linlithgowhibbie
03-12-2016, 09:50 PM
There were none in the upper stand, my daughter was looking for one as it is her birthday today and I treated her to the match as a birthday pressie. She is 35 !!!!!

Mind you she wanted it for my 4 year old grandson!

High-On-Hibs
03-12-2016, 10:05 PM
It was a clever ploy by the sponsor to promote their company name. Normally that wouldn't bother me. But because of the type of company that they are, I wouldn't want my kids wearing something that promotes them. That's just me though.

dunfyhibby
04-12-2016, 12:58 AM
Thanks. See you then. If you look out for myself(Mum) Andy son who will be in a wheelchair.

Ok mum, will see you there! Hope your wee man likes it! 👍

SaulGoodman
04-12-2016, 01:11 AM
It was a clever ploy by the sponsor to promote their company name. Normally that wouldn't bother me. But because of the type of company that they are, I wouldn't want my kids wearing something that promotes them. That's just me though.

Yep cause the company was sick of no one noticing their brand even though it's on the front of the players shirts

BoomtownHibees
04-12-2016, 09:49 AM
There were none in the upper stand, my daughter was looking for one as it is her birthday today and I treated her to the match as a birthday pressie. She is 35 !!!!!

Mind you she wanted it for my 4 year old grandson!

Yes there was. I got one :)

Billychaotic182
04-12-2016, 10:56 AM

Are you a vegan too?

I thought it was a nice wee touch and just something for free which is rare in football these days. As said before they're company's name is on our shirts and all our branding. Try to just enjoy something for the nice gesture that it is mate.

The Weeman's Mum
04-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Ok mum, will see you there! Hope your wee man likes it! 👍

Thanks. See you then. Where do you sit?

The Weeman's Mum
04-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Are you a vegan too?

I thought it was a nice wee touch and just something for free which is rare in football these days. As said before they're company's name is on our shirts and all our branding. Try to just enjoy something for the nice gesture that it is mate.

Feeling bad for posting this now. Didn't expect my question to lead to some negative comments.

Tamhere1875
04-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Wonder if any of the people complaining about the Santa hats are going on the free busses to Morton ... pot and kettle comes to mind

dp00
04-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Wonder if any of the people complaining about the Santa hats are going on the free busses to Morton ... pot and kettle comes to mind

Exactly

It appears the club have a good working relationship with marathon bet and both are aware how they can support each other which is win/win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billychaotic182
04-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Feeling bad for posting this now. Didn't expect my question to lead to some negative comments.

Not your fault mate that some people always look for a negative. It's the world we live in now. Everyone is offended by something!

dunfyhibby
05-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Thanks. See you then. Where do you sit?

I'm in the East Stand!

JDHibs
05-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Clever ploy by the sponsor?

Oh because they oh so slyly put their name in big writing over every single replica strip we sell. Those sly b******s.

I cant believe that we all fell for this clever ploy and managed to get their name, again slyly, on the tv. Imagine if no one wore the hats, who would have known who sponsors us?

Get a grip.

gazathehibby
05-12-2016, 10:18 AM
You can't please everyone but it looked good all the fans with them on 🇳🇬