PDA

View Full Version : Squad top up to win the title

eastcoasthibby
02-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Watching that tonight and also looking at the season so far ..I think we need to bring in the following ..
A winger - we don't have a natural one
left back - Stevenson great guy, but not good enough,
Central midfielder - Fyvie, McGeoch & mcginn are all good quality, Bartley isn't good enough ..so what he has a bit of physicality but he can't jump and header, he can't pass, he can't shoot and slows the game down all the time.
Centre Forward - that's an out and out centre forward , good touch, direct , wants to score goals, good attitude , bit of pace. what we have maybe have 2 attributes each and not the needed 4-5,aspects which is needed.

let Bartley, Handling, Harris, go ....

Navids Numpties
03-12-2016, 06:02 AM
Can't argue with this tbh

Steve20
03-12-2016, 06:46 AM
Someone that can create chances
Someone that can score chances when created
Someone that can cross a ball

mcfly
03-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Let Bartley go??? Get a grip

Crazy post

southsider
03-12-2016, 07:47 AM
We are crying out for a wide player with pace. A central midfield player who can get goals. A centre forward who can not only hold the game up but can grab a goal. NL makes some strange choices. Stevenson to take free kicks when he is one of the worst passers of the ball at our club. Drop Graham for Holt. As I said......strange.

eastcoasthibby
03-12-2016, 02:42 PM
If we need to free up wages ..then Bartley is one I reckon we can do without to replace him with a better all round midfielder who maybe can get us a goal to boot ! Its an opinion ...

bingo70
03-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Let Bartley go??? Get a grip

Crazy post

We don't have an infinite amount of money, I'd like us to get rid of a couple of centre midfielders and bring in wingers to replace them.

I like Bartley but if we were to replace him in the squad with a winger I'd be quite happy.

Forza Fred
03-12-2016, 08:33 PM
We won't lose many goals, but we won't score enough unless we bring in a centre forward type who can create his own chances in the box...and take them.

Quite where we get him from....I simply don't know.

Waxy
03-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Sort out the forwards for a start. I'd give Cummings and Graham a run now. I know Holt was class back in the day but it looks like thats gone now and we cant afford passengers at this point.Maybe a good sub though.We could be finishing second if we dont get it together soon.

hibsboy69
03-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Think we should go for Nadir Ciftci (forgive the spelling if that' wrong!)

Completely out of the picture at Septic.