PDA

View Full Version : Nothing changes

stoneyburn hibs
02-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Ok we lost tonight to our nearest challengers for the title. I'm not in any way concerned. They got lucky against an under par Hibs.

familyman
02-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Ok we lost tonight to our nearest challengers for the title. I'm not in any way concerned. They got lucky against an under par Hibs.
Yes ok but why did we not show belief for first 45 mins..no excuse for that really.

cleanyman
02-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Aye.

Keep telling yourself that

Hi Heid Yin
02-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Agreed:
The BBC stats don't tell lies and our boys deserved at least a draw.
United were reduced to fouling us and containing us most of the time. They simply put their penalty away and we didn't!
We remain TOP OF THE LEAGUE, having scored more goals and conceded fewer than every other team in our division, including Dundee United
:flag:

BullsCloseHibs
02-12-2016, 09:37 PM
It was a worringly poor performance imo. DUFC looked and look far more up for this title than we do. Definitely.

worcesterhibby
02-12-2016, 09:38 PM
It was a worringly poor performance imo. DUFC looked and look far more up for this title than we do. Definitely.

bollocks

Scottie
02-12-2016, 09:39 PM
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: Your a happy clapper then ? :greengrin

Steve20
02-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Utd will win this league as long as we have Lennon as manager and this squad of players. Lennon is abysmal

stoneyburn hibs
02-12-2016, 09:45 PM
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: Your a happy clapper then ? :greengrin

Aye I suppose I am. DU have been extremely lucky against us twice. Over the season we will do it, maybe not easily but we will.

stoneyburn hibs
02-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Utd will win this league as long as we have Lennon as manager and this squad of players. Lennon is abysmal

You're consistent.

green day
02-12-2016, 09:49 PM

How many threads are you trolling now? Must be three minimum. Is that a record?

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-12-2016, 10:07 PM
They got lucky twice, good for them. Today was a very poor, no excuses.

inglisavhibs
02-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Give it a rest. If Boyle scores the penalty we win the game and go six clear. It was always going to be tough tonight and we need to get behind the club for the whole season not just after victories.

GreenCastle
02-12-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm not concerned.

Tonight was disappointing to lose but we are the better team - we just need to put our chances away when on top.

That however has been our issue for the last 2 seasons.

Top of the league and we go again next week!

carnoustiehibee
02-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Give it a rest. If Boyle scores the penalty we win the game and go six clear. It was always going to be tough tonight and we need to get behind the club for the whole season not just after victories.

Heard this rubbish for the last few years now. Good teams go up and win 2-0.

chrisski33
02-12-2016, 11:01 PM

pish!

Sir David Gray
02-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Just said on another thread that I'm even more convinced we'll win the league after tonight. Dundee Utd beat us tonight because they scored a penalty and we missed one, that's all. There was nothing between a Dundee Utd side that was at full strength and a Hibs team that wasn't.

We have a few key players out injured just now, once they are back and we add one or two next month then I've no doubts about where we'll finish.

Itsnoteasy
02-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Agreed:
The BBC stats don't tell lies and our boys deserved at least a draw.
United were reduced to fouling us and containing us most of the time. They simply put their penalty away and we didn't!
We remain TOP OF THE LEAGUE, having scored more goals and conceded fewer than every other team in our division, including Dundee United
:flag:

Stats don't deserve you anything.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2016, 11:33 PM

Why do you only ever post when we drop points? On every thread.

Hermit Crab
02-12-2016, 11:33 PM

Rubbish, what game were you watching? Had we been clinical in finishing and maybe had players who can cross the ball we'd have won at a canter.

Itsnoteasy
02-12-2016, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=carnoustiehibee;4871125]Heard this rubbish for the last few years now. Good teams go up and win 2

Got to agree. Just waiting on the Next 3 Games are crucial THREAD

Itsnoteasy
02-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Rubbish, what game were you watching? Had we been clinical in finishing and maybe had players who can cross the ball we'd have won at a canter.

How many times has that been said.