PDA

View Full Version : Next Five Fixtures

Sammy7nil
02-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Hibs have Falkirk, Raith and Morton while D Utd play 3 of the bottom 4. Neil and the players need to get this sorted no more soft losses or draws. D Utd home and away Ayr at home and Falkirk at home those 4 games have given Utd hope they simply should not have. Time to step up and go on a long unbeaten run with plaenty of wins. :hibees If not this could get messy. For what it is worth I still think we will win by 8-10 points.

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2016, 09:32 PM
We won't be top after next five fixtures on current form. Far too inconsistent and Fyvie and McGinn huge losses.

GreenNWhiteArmy
02-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Dundee Utd play 4 out of their next 5 away from home. Just because it's at the likes of ayr and Dumbarton doesn't mean it will be easy.

They've clearly raised their game tonight and were still honking. They'll lose points before we play again in January and I've no doubt we'll turn them over convincingly

H18 SFR
03-12-2016, 08:27 AM
I've entered the next 5 games into the chlub Hibernian super computer. The report says that when we play Utd again in 4 weeks we will still be top after beating them at Easter Road. Onwards and upwards. We will get this job done.

Hermit Crab
03-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Dundee Utd play 4 out of their next 5 away from home. Just because it's at the likes of ayr and Dumbarton doesn't mean it will be easy.

They've clearly raised their game tonight and were still honking. They'll lose points before we play again in January and I've no doubt we'll turn them over convincingly

:agree:. They've already lost to Dumbarton away this season and Hibs and utd find it hard there as Dumbarton just sit in and defend. Utd will struggle there and at Ayr. Last night was their cup final and if thats the best they can do then we will be ok in the long run.

H18 SFR
03-12-2016, 08:52 AM
:agree:. They've already lost to Dumbarton away this season and Hibs and utd find it hard there as Dumbarton just sit in and defend. Utd will struggle there and at Ayr. Last night was their cup final and if thats the best they can do then we will be ok in the long run.

Jesus Christ, never thought I'd see the day we agreed with each other.