PDA

View Full Version : Want to tell your SC story?

HNA2
02-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Well this might interest you, its not me doing it so dont send me messages, email the address at the bottom :)

I'm planning a film that will act as a kind of response to the Time For Heroes DVD. It will essentially cover the story of our famous cup run, only this time it will be from the fans perspective rather than the clubs.

So for example, I'm planning on using interviews and stories told by fans of the club along with fan footage of the games captured on mobile phones etc.

I'm going with the idea of 'they've told us their story now let's tell them ours'.

Things I'm looking for help with are

1. People who would be interested in telling their Scottish Cup stories on camera (not just from the final)

2. Any mobile phone/youtube footage you have taken at any point during the cup run that you would like to be included (especially any footage from Raith, Hearts, Caley and United as these will be a bit rarer)

3. I'm looking for pictures of supporters celebrating the cup final. If you don't have any video footage and you're not keen on speaking on camera you can still get involved by sending a picture of you on Cup Final Weekend during the celebrations along with your first name and age (on cup final day) for a special feature.

If you are able to help with any of these or if you would like any further information then please email storarmedia@gmail.com

Thanks

lyonhibs
02-12-2016, 11:25 AM
I'd be up for that, but I'm not exactly local. The only footage I can provide isn't in Edinburgh either, rather of me losing the plot in my local here in Zurich at the final whistle as I couldn't make the game (I know, I know....)

Don't know if that's of any interest but if it is let me know.

Jay
02-12-2016, 12:55 PM
I'd be up for that, but I'm not exactly local. The only footage I can provide isn't in Edinburgh either, rather of me losing the plot in my local here in Zurich at the final whistle as I couldn't make the game (I know, I know....)

Don't know if that's of any interest but if it is let me know.

Send an email to the address in the post, youll get a quicker response

Billy Whizz
05-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Had much joy from this?