PDA

View Full Version : (Greggs) Alan Forrest - Ayr Utd

H18 SFR
02-12-2016, 10:27 AM
I'm based down the west coast now and do a bit of work with some of the Ayr Utd academy coaches - many are first team players. Just heard this morning at a session that we have been watching Alan Forrest since they beat us at Easter Road, he was of course called into the Scotland U21 squad recently. The word down here is that Ayr are expecting an offer from us in January. One for the future perhaps.

JimBHibees
02-12-2016, 10:29 AM
I'm based down the west coast now and do a bit of work with some of the Ayr Utd academy coaches - many are first team players. Just heard this morning at a session that we have been watching Alan Forrest since they beat us at Easter Road, he was of course called into the Scotland U21 squad recently. The word down here is that Ayr are expecting an offer from us in January. One for the future perhaps.

What position. Is he the right back?

H18 SFR
02-12-2016, 10:30 AM
What position. Is he the right back?

More of an attacking wide player, right footed I think.

supermcginn
02-12-2016, 10:48 AM
It's James Forrest's brother, same style of play.

Jonnyboy
02-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Good player. Stood out for them in both games against us this season

Billy Whizz
02-12-2016, 10:49 AM
More of an attacking wide player, right footed I think.

We've been looking at him for a bit. Think the last game against us he played right up top, and didn't really shine. Think his best position is wide, the sort of player we should be looking at in my opinion

Wilson
02-12-2016, 10:50 AM
If we are not interested then Lennon obviously can't see the wood for the trees.