PDA

View Full Version : Hibs kids football?

leggeto
02-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Is there a football tournament at East mains this Christmas for the kids,no emails or letters this year and missed out on the panto

Albanian Hibs
02-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Panto this Sunday. Not sure about football though

jonny
02-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Panto this Sunday. Not sure about football though

What time and where is the panto? I've got 3 kids that are 'Hibs Kids' and we haven't had anything from the club about it. The bairns would love it.

tartanhibee
02-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Panto this Sunday is sold out I believe. I got an email about a couple of weeks back and had to book your place for 1 of 2 showings you could always contact the club may be a waiting list.

Billy Whizz
02-12-2016, 01:37 PM
What time and where is the panto? I've got 3 kids that are 'Hibs Kids' and we haven't had anything from the club about it. The bairns would love it.

Details were on the Hibs website 2/3 weeks ago
You had to email in your details to reserve your place

Maybe worth sending Sue your detais in case anyone has cancelled

jonny
02-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Thanks folks, I've sent an email. For some reason I didn't get an email and I missed the note on the website.

greenlad
02-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Details were on the Hibs website 2/3 weeks ago
You had to email in your details to reserve your place

Maybe worth sending Sue your detais in case anyone has cancelled

Fully appreciate the efforts that the individual people involved put in to run these initatives, but the message has been totally inconsistent this year.

In August it was made abundantly clear when I queried with the club, that there would be no Hibs Kids panto this year - and now suddenly there is one!

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?314791-Hibs-Kids&highlight=panto

As a result they have missed out on 2 Hibs Kids memberships, two young kids who still aren't so good at sitting for 90 minutes (only made it to one game last year) but enjoyed the Panto and meeting the players. As it was near enough the only aspect of HK they were using there was no point in renewing this year.

By comparison the other side of the family support Partick Thistle where under 12s get free season tickets covering every game plus a Christmas party.

bingo70
02-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks folks, I've sent an email. For some reason I didn't get an email and I missed the note on the website.

Think I got a letter through the post as well so they really mustn't like you 😜

Onceinawhile
02-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Fully appreciate the efforts that the individual people involved put in to run these initatives, but the message has been totally inconsistent this year.

In August it was made abundantly clear when I queried with the club, that there would be no Hibs Kids panto this year - and now suddenly there is one!

As a result they have missed out on 2 Hibs Kids memberships, two young kids who still aren't so good at sitting for 90 minutes (only made it to one game last year) but enjoyed the Panto and meeting the players. As it was near enough the only aspect of HK they were using there was no point in renewing this year.

By comparison the other side of the family support Partick Thistle where under 12s get free season tickets covering every game plus a Christmas party.

It's 25 quid for a hibs kids season ticket in the north lower. It's hardly a disgrace.

Onceinawhile
02-12-2016, 08:28 PM

It's 25 quid for a hibs kids season ticket in the north lower. It's hardly a disgrace.

Also if you only made it to one game a year ago how do you know they won't sit for 90 Minutes?