PDA

View Full Version : Let's Help Neil

OfficialHSL
01-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Dear Fellow Hibbee,
I think that everyone has seen the difference that the extra funds donated by supporters has made this year. There is no doubt in my mind that there were players in our Scottish Cup winning Team who simply would not have been there without that extra financial support that supporters have been able to give to the Club.

We have seen this season ( and last ) the impact donations have been able to make in terms of player recruitment and it is clear our supporters want this to continue. We are all trying so hard to help Neil build the Team and get us out of this Division. Our immediate target is to try and generate some additional funding to help Neil in the January window. The Board are supporting him as best they can in a very difficult financial climate. It would be great if we could help a little. I know many of you already contribute to HSL and for this we are all very grateful. For those supporters who have not yet joined it would be great to have you on board.

It's really easy to donate by logging on to our web site http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html It does not have to be much and contributions start at just £7.73 per month. All funds raised go towards helping the team and really can make a difference.
Once again thank you so much for your generous support and helping us get our Club back to where we want to be.

Jackie McNamara
Director

Kato
01-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Been intending to do this for a while but, at last, done.

spike220
01-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Dear Fellow Hibbee,
I think that everyone has seen the difference that the extra funds donated by supporters has made this year. There is no doubt in my mind that there were players in our Scottish Cup winning Team who simply would not have been there without that extra financial support that supporters have been able to give to the Club.

We have seen this season ( and last ) the impact donations have been able to make in terms of player recruitment and it is clear our supporters want this to continue. We are all trying so hard to help Neil build the Team and get us out of this Division. Our immediate target is to try and generate some additional funding to help Neil in the January window. The Board are supporting him as best they can in a very difficult financial climate. It would be great if we could help a little. I know many of you already contribute to HSL and for this we are all very grateful. For those supporters who have not yet joined it would be great to have you on board.

It's really easy to donate by logging on to our web site http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html It does not have to be much and contributions start at just £7.73 per month. All funds raised go towards helping the team and really can make a difference.
Once again thank you so much for your generous support and helping us get our Club back to where we want to be.

Jackie McNamara
Director

Great idea!!

Viva_Palmeiras
01-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Dear Fellow Hibbee,

Jackie McNamara
Director

At this time is there scope to have a donation to HSL as a Christmas present?

Hibbyradge
01-12-2016, 08:50 AM
When do certificates get issued after reaching the membership total required?

CupidStunt1875
01-12-2016, 09:11 AM

I got an email saying you had to fill in a form, they don't automatically get sent out.

OfficialHSL
01-12-2016, 09:17 AM
At this time is there scope to have a donation to HSL as a Christmas present?

Yes, any amount can be donated, not just the set amounts shown on our web site. Anyone wishing to organise this please email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

HSL

OfficialHSL
01-12-2016, 09:24 AM

Once donations have reached £225 it is simply a case of filling in an Application Form and returning it to us. Application Forms can be obtained by emailing us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

The HSL Board meet once a month at the end of the Month and Certificates are issued thereafter. So it depends on when we get your Form. Sometimes it can take a few days and sometimes up to four weeks. If needed urgently we can always accomodate.

HSL

Hibbyradge
01-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Once donations have reached £225 it is simply a case of filling in an Application Form and returning it to us. Application Forms can be obtained by emailing us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

The HSL Board meet once a month at the end of the Month and Certificates are issued thereafter. So it depends on when we get your Form. Sometimes it can take a few days and sometimes up to four weeks. If needed urgently we can always accomodate.

HSL

Thanks. Email sent.

Ozyhibby
01-12-2016, 10:27 AM
With our current injury crisis (crisis may be a bit strong), this extra funding could be crucial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hart RIP
01-12-2016, 10:44 AM
I had been meaning to join for some time then I bumped into Amit in behind the goals on day, we got chatting and he introduced me to the great Ally McLeod who was there in n some capacity. Following day I joined and have been paying in each month. I got rid of BT sport so I'm still in profit.
(Ps I phoned bt up to get the game on Friday and they wanted £30 to reconnect on top of monthly fee. I told them where to stick it)
My point was that HSL can thank Amot for talking me into it or I'd probably stil be swithering.

et vireta
01-12-2016, 11:29 AM
As stated by Neilson....

He urged the public to keep monthly pledges up through Foundation of Hearts and acclaimed owner Ann Budge as the reason for recent success.

This is what we are up against !

We are going to be fighting them with one arm up our backs...get your money to Hibs by joining HSL today

HibsNutter
01-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Please ignore the 'Hibs fans' who would actively discourage donations to HSL out of paranoia that money is going into Farmer's pocket, it is silly. *Usually found on Twitter

HSL is a great idea and has already raised a lot of cash for the club.

:hibees

Ozyhibby
01-12-2016, 04:43 PM
http://stv.tv/sport/football/1374492-neil-lennon-i-have-money-for-january-but-might-recruit-now/

Let's help him out folks. It's clear we need to strengthen in January if not before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
02-12-2016, 12:10 PM
As stated by Neilson....

He urged the public to keep monthly pledges up through Foundation of Hearts and acclaimed owner Ann Budge as the reason for recent success.

This is what we are up against !

We are going to be fighting them with one arm up our backs...get your money to Hibs by joining HSL today

Great post. To be competitive with them we need to try and match their spending, to do so the club needs fans to continue to dig deep.

HSL is a great way to give Lennon a transfer kitty whilst at the same time diluting the ownership of STF and increasing the supporter ownership.

OfficialHSL
17-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Dear Fellow Hibbee,

Jackie McNamara
Director

I thought it would be helpful to provide a little update.

Following our original message I am delighted to say we had a very positive response. Within days another 20 supporters had joined HSL with very generous monthly contributions. There have been more since.

What has been even more pleasing is the number of existing Members who contacted us to resume their Direct Debit which had come to an end. We are trying very hard to encourage new Memberships but it is equally important to retain as many monthly Members as possible.

I had a good chat with Neil Lennon on Tuesday and he was really pleased to hear about HSL and of course very grateful for the additional funds we are getting into the Club every month.

Can I once again seek your generosity and ask those supporters who have not yet joined HSL and feel they can spare a small amount each month to click on the link above and donate what you can. Like everyone else, I want to see us get out of this Division as quick as we can.

Jackie McNamara
Director

JimBHibees
17-12-2016, 08:58 AM
A great initiative especially for folk who cant get to all the games but can still contribute to our wonderful club. :thumbsup:

Tom Hart RIP
17-12-2016, 09:05 AM
I went through direct debits to look for a saving and decided I could do without BT sport so cancelled that and set up direct debit with HSL.
Missed the odd Champions League game and Celtic rangers and Hearts games I would normally have watched but would rather give money to Hibs.
Also discovered other things I could amend. So I'm better off now. Just a thought

AL-Qaholik
17-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Just signed up.
Living in London these days I rarely get to games.
Delighted to be able to contribute in other ways.

Now let's bet out of this f*^#ing league!! :flag:

JimBHibees
17-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Just signed up.
Living in London these days I rarely get to games.
Delighted to be able to contribute in other ways.

Now let's bet out of this f*^#ing league!! :flag:

Couldnt agree more. :thumbsup: