PDA

View Full Version : Fifpro survey

Jack
29-11-2016, 03:58 PM
"More than a third of footballers surveyed in Scotland say they received threats from the stands on a match day, according to a players' union.

The figure is revealed in a survey conducted by players' union Fifpro into the working conditions of nearly 14,000 male players in 54 countries.

A fifth in Scotland said they had suffered discrimination relating to race, religion or sexual orientation.

The views comprised 169 players from nine randomly picked Scottish clubs."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38137521

Note:

• A number of major football leagues didn't take part, including England.

• Neither celtc or sevco took part.

I was listening to this being discussed on the wireless in my van. I refrained from pulling over and pulling them up.

One commentator said because the Glasgow2 didn't take part in the survey it had nothing to do with them! Although he accepted their derby had its troubles he neatly ignored the fact the morons from their support travel the length and breadth of Scotland on a weekly basis taking their bile with them!

Exuberance apart and there are bams supporting all clubs I'd hazard a guess it's fans of these clubs are the worst, BY FAR, in not knowing where to draw the line. This is made worse by sevco officials past and present inciting their fans at every opportunity given.

I in no way condone such behaviour.