PDA

View Full Version : Viva Palmeiras

Viva_Palmeiras
28-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Another team formed by immigrants (Italians) showing the way in green and white l!

Father in law stoked if I understood him right the Verdão have the record number of title wins it was historical anyway ;)

calumhibee1
28-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Another team formed by immigrants (Italians) showing the way in green and white l!

Father in law stoked if I understood him right the Verdão have the record number of title wins it was historical anyway ;)

Are Palmeiras the side with the young Brazilian forward who's scored nearly a goal a game for the senior national team? Lucas something or other I think his name was?

Big_Franck
28-11-2016, 10:53 AM

I was in Brazil in the summer and Palmeiras were romping the league then, glad to see they hung on to win it. Unfortunately they were playing away from home when I was in Sao Paulo otherwise i'd have gone to see them. Vai Palmeiras!!

Mr White
28-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Great news, delighted for your inlaws!